9 August - St. Petersburg

Msig

I'm reading the Russian tweets. Only great impression of the show, so far. She spoke about tolerance and LGBT(Q) rights in her speech. People are estimating that she'll - at least - get fined.

Can someone tell me why some venues (stadiums and arenas) setup the stage sideways? If that's the case for the American Leg, I'd LOVE to see it from the 108-109 sections! It makes the stage so much closer to...well everyone!

Yes, Laday Gaga owns us, & she's the only one allowed 2 stand up 4 gay people :lmao:

Don't you know she was the first one ever to tackle the issue of gay rights :s98:

I'm reading the Russian tweets. Only great impression of the show, so far. She spoke about tolerance and LGBT(Q) rights in her speech. People are estimating that she'll - at least - get fined.

So dumb. Fined for speaking out for gay rights. God parts of the world are so messed up.

dont u know she got them to get rid of the dont ask dont tell policy!

Yes right I remember that :rotfl:

Pity she arrived on the scene when most of the job had already been done since there have been people who have been paving the way towards the latest developments long before she could poop in her overpriced diapers. Anyway back to Russia and REAL activism not some youtube sponsored dinner Gala

someone tried to say that the cell reception was cut off, but thats stupid cuz someone postsed that pic of the show on twitter

idiots

nothing will happen, she will be fined maybe, but in the end they will just say - WE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT NAHHHH

someone tried to say that the cell reception was cut off, but thats stupid cuz someone postsed that pic of the show on twitter

idiots

In case you didn't notice, we didn't get ANY tweets or photos during the actual show. All photos/reviews have been posted after the show ended. Just saying.

so i'm assuming the russians would do this? lolll or guy?

Local authorities, I suppose. As a requirement for allowing the show to take place..

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/09/russia-madonna-rights-idUSL6E8J9I1F20120809

well at least she said something about it and the crowd used their pink ribbons

but WHAT THE FUCK is up with that gay activist in russia saying madonna should have done more and should have cancelled her show, like INGRATE

is this true????

Breaking news! Deputy Milonov arrested Madonna after St. Petersburg concert and is now writing a protocol for breaching gay propaganda law.

Let the drama start! :dramatic: