Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

I don't know why she would tour Europe again though. Not all places sold as strongly or quickly as previously. And I don't know why she would tour a bunch of arenas. It seems like more work (although better for the fans who get to see her at smaller venues), but the April start time would give her time to rest after MDNA 2012 ends & also to make some changes and possibly add more hits. I still think she needs to go to Australia and Asia, maybe later on in the year. Maybe if there's a pause after the summer leg(s), she can go to Oz during the winter (their summer).

See previous post - venues will not be available in Aus during the middle of the year.

Bugger! Forgot about that :duh:

I just don't believe the MDNA 2 story. The way this cancellation has been handled is a PR disaster. Even if we got the new show with more hits, people here are fucking livid now. A bloody mess as per always urghhhhhh!

I don't think she will come here even if she does round 2. If she was they would have said she was postponing us not cancelling.

Guest bluejean

Hmm, maybe I should hold out for the 2nd leg before traveling to see her?? But then what if it doesn't happen, then I will NEVER get to see her in my lifetime :(

And radio stations are boycotting according to Twitter............

They never played her anyway! pffffft

And radio stations are boycotting according to Twitter............

I just can't believe so many things have been managed so badly. At least give a reason as to why. People would be more sympathetic to 'the current economic' situation' but just to cancel it without a reason seems like a big 'we don't care'. And really, I don't think Guy O does until the dollars stop rolling in.

They never played her anyway! pffffft

Guy: So Australia is pretty pissed about you cancelling the tour...radio has decided to boycott you.

Madonna: Radio? If they want to listen to my music they can buy it on iTunes.

Honestly this has to be the cuntiest thing she's ever done. And what makes it worse is we all know she herself was the one who pulled the pin on it. In all fairness to Guy, he truly seemed like he was pushing for Aus pretty hard.

Guy: So Australia is pretty pissed about you cancelling the tour...radio has decided to boycott you.

Honestly this has to be the cuntiest thing she's ever done.

commercial piece of shit bitch, publicity whore who's only talent is using her celebrity to allow her to work with real artists

So much for turning up the radio :-(

Maybe she just needs a break and has cancelled going there jan or feb. she's been touring since junet then till December that's a long time. And she is knocking on a bit.

She may still get there

*looks out for low flying pigs*

See previous post - venues will not be available in Aus during the middle of the year.

No, I was talking about the January-February shows. The venues were booked - why did she cancel the shows? Big mystery.

Guest bluejean

Even if its to do a new album I don't care. I don't want a new album of generic AVICII type music. I want Madonna in Australia.

Even if its to do a new album I don't care. I don't want a new album of generic AVICII type music. I want Madonna in Australia.

Bluejean, remember when a couple of weeks ago I jokingly said "what if she cancels the Aussie shows?" and you said "she's not Janet Jackson"? Well... :lmao:

commercial piece of shit bitch, publicity whore who's only talent is using her celebrity to allow her to work with real artists

Oh please, fucking GO AWAY!!! You were saying previously you will not become a ex-fan posting negative sh*t on here but that's exactly what you are doing. WTF is wrong with you? Acting like that is even more pathetic that anything she has done.

I'm really sorry for the Aussie fans, that sucks for you guys. But people who stop being fans ONLY for this is ridiculous and pathetic. Mostly when you have people like mnation09 saying things like: "she's all for money and fame and don't care that much about her fans".

PLEASE: Madonna is like that since FOREVER, she's never been fan-friendly. Don't tell me it's only NOW that you're discovering it?!? Her REAL fans love her for her music, her performances and her overall art, NOT for her personality. A LOT of artists are cunts, that doesn't stop their fans from loving them. Loving an artist for his personality is ridiculous.

So people want to stop being fans? No problem. But don't troll this forum and get a reality check.

Guest bluejean

Bluejean, remember when a couple of weeks ago I jokingly said "what if she cancels the Aussie shows?" and you said "she's not Janet Jackson"? Well... :lmao:

:lmao: Janet would have waited until an hour before she got on the plane though. At least we got notice.

I do think people "handing in their fan cards" is a tad over the top. I will never do that. Call me a masochist if you will :lol:

Oh please, fucking GO AWAY!!! You were saying previously you will not become a ex-fan posting negative sh*t on here but that's exactly what you are doing. WTF is wrong with you? Acting like that is even more pathetic that anything she has done.

I'm really sorry for the Aussie fans, that sucks for you guys. But people who stop being fans ONLY for this is ridiculous and pathetic. Mostly when you have people like mnation09 saying things like: "she's all for money and fame and don't care that much about her fans".

PLEASE: Madonna is like that since FOREVER, she's never been fan-friendly. Don't tell me it's only NOW that you're discovering it?!? Her REAL fans love her for her music, her performances and her overall art, NOT for her personality. A LOT of artists are cunts, that doesn't stop their fans from loving them. Loving an artist for his personality is ridiculous.

So people want to stop being fans? No problem. But don't troll this forum and get a reality check.

who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do?

i have been a fan for over 20 years and I am Australian, I have every right to post my opinion in this thread.

having said that, I am really glad that you have followed what I said and I understand where you are coming from as I've seen 10 years of bitchy fans mouthing off about whatever they didn't like

but this is just too much, she can fuck off now

+1

who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do?

i have been a fan for over 20 years and I am Australian, I have every right to post my opinion in this thread.

I talk to you like that because you're pathetic. Simple as that. I can understand people being angry but saying childish stuff like that is pathetic.

And you're not posting your "opinion", you're just trolling and you know it.

I talk to you like that because you're pathetic. Simple as that. I can understand people being angry but saying childish stuff like that is pathetic.

And you're not posting your "opinion", you're just trolling and you know it.

it is you that is pathetic

you say you understand but you don't

that is my opinion and i know it

Loving an artist for his personality is ridiculous?

Where do you get this shit!

So what you're saying is that Madonna is a cunt and has always been one and I should have realised that before now?

it is you that is pathetic

you say you understand but you don't

that is my opinion and i know it

Yeah, keep lowering yourself... You said i'm pathetic? But i'm not the one saying childish insults and acting as if i only discovered that Madonna is not the angel you thought she was before she cancelled the Aussie leg...

You know it's funny, i'm a 23 year old fan who really discovered her only 2 years ago but i'm more informed about her than you, the "fan" since apparently 20 years.