Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

If I did go though, it would definitely be USA though cause it's the only place in the world I'm desperate to go to and was planning on going early next year anyway. Hmmm so many thoughts running through my head.

This is sad for the Aussie fans but I have been fans of many artists who I have never seen live. It doesn't make me like them less!

Live sometimes isn't the best way to hear music.

Enjoy her albums and concert DVDs instead.

Guest bluejean

Hilariously, the Australian media is claiming the reason she's not coming is because there is too much competition with Coldplay and Nicki Minaj heading here.

What a shame. I really thought she was coming to you guys this time.

But I'm really wondering what the reason can be that she doesn't come there. The only possibility I can think of is that she realized she will be too exhausted after the South American leg to do even more shows.

I'm pissed off too. I've been in contact with Guy's office the past few months about getting some superfans into the Golden Triangle at some shows. Guy especially wanted to give CUBB a Golden Triangle upgrade to any show of his choice as a thank you for CUBB's Gang Bang image they used for Madonna's cake. I didn't tell CUBB because I wanted to make it a big surprise but didn't want to tell him till the Aussie dates were officially announced and on sale on ticketmaster. But I was positive Australia dates were gonna happen with multiple official press materials repeatedly mentioning Australia and Guy assuring Carta and whomever at MDNA concerts that she's coming to Australia. Well, now we know there's no Aussie shows happening. What a huge letdown! :thumbsdown: Miguel and I were so excited for CUBB! We were more excited for him than for ourselves seeing the show! Sorry CUBB! :( And all the other Aussie fans massively blue-balled! :thumbsdown:

ah that breaks my heart, poor CUBB, now I'm more gutted for CUBB than I was for myself :(

this is from the woman who says she is going on tour to 'pay the rent' - what the fuck! who says that?

OK you've been going on about this now for 10 hours and just one bullshit post after another.

Seriously stop being a self-centred woeful cunt. If you're over Madonna, fuck off this site

Guest bluejean

I think they may have changed their minds and think about starting the new tour there next time, just in case europe isn't selling as good or something..

:lmao: Yes we told ourselves that the last 4 times this happened.

Maybe she's planning on starting a Greatest Hits tour in 2020 here? :lmao:

OK you've been going on about this now for 10 hours and just one bullshit post after another.

Seriously stop being a self-centred woeful cunt. If you're over Madonna, fuck off this site

last time i checked, personal attacks on other members were not allowed mate

Guest bluejean

I'm pissed off too. I've been in contact with Guy's office the past few months about getting some superfans into the Golden Triangle at some shows. Guy especially wanted to give CUBB a Golden Triangle upgrade to any show of his choice as a thank you for CUBB's Gang Bang image they used for Madonna's cake. I didn't tell CUBB because I wanted to make it a big surprise but didn't want to tell him till the Aussie dates were officially announced and on sale on ticketmaster. But I was positive Australia dates were gonna happen with multiple official press materials repeatedly mentioning Australia and Guy assuring Carta and whomever at MDNA concerts that she's coming to Australia. Well, now we know there's no Aussie shows happening. What a huge letdown! :thumbsdown: Miguel and I were so excited for CUBB! We were more excited for him than for ourselves seeing the show! Sorry CUBB! :( And all the other Aussie fans massively blue-balled! :thumbsdown:

:ohmy: Jesus. That's devastating. I wonder if Guy can get some of us big Australian fans some upgrades in the US or something. I am just so devastated about this news, I'd love to travel to see her but it would have to be up close to make it worthwhile.

well I could see her revamping the MDNA tour and adding more hits and going to australia with that.. I can imagine going to AUS for the first time in 20 years not singing some of your most known hits may give her some bad promo..

from someone on the tribe who "knows people that are friends with live nation UK"

I'm hearing that she starts another tour next year around April - with O2 in London being a first show. I assume that would be revamped version of MDNA with more hits maybe? So maybe there is hope for Australian fans after all - I keep my fingers crossed and I feel for you guys

Guest bluejean

:lmao: I'm not holding my breath for that.

I mean it's plausible but its so long away and it could be bullshit anyway (This is Tribe we're talking about here)

from someone on the tribe who "knows people that are friends with live nation UK"

I'm hearing that she starts another tour next year around April - with O2 in London being a first show. I assume that would be revamped version of MDNA with more hits maybe? So maybe there is hope for Australian fans after all - I keep my fingers crossed and I feel for you guys

*IF* this is true and she plans to come to Aus then she would be coming in the middle of winter, and as has been mentioned, the venues she would require would not be available. If she does a 2nd leg of the tour then I think it will be just the same as S&S which would exclude Aus again.

:lmao: I'm not holding my breath for that.

I mean it's plausible but its so long away and it could be bullshit anyway (This is Tribe we're talking about here)

so it´s not official yet?

really, why is so difficult to go to australia? because it´s expensive to move everything there? charge them a little bit more and that´s it! or go only to one venue, and people from australia can go there 8ala Prince or Miahel jackson, have a venue for a week or so, and perform only there).really...I´m not happy with madonna.And if this is for a fucking film, well...I told my opinion once about her hobbies, I want her to have them, only if they don´t interfear with her job

Some of the things people are posting :rotfl:

"she's a BIG BITCH .... I spit on her"

"Putting M memorbilia up on ebay this week, including autographed photo's with COA."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Serioulsy, FUCK YOU Madonna. I'm gonna sue for mental anguish. BITCH."

Really!?

Can't wait for ppl to put OZ Erotica single & Virgin Megastore album on sales on eBay! :rosey:

Yaz in the MadonnaTribe forum was told by someone in the know that an extension of the MDNA Tour is planned for 2013, starting at the O2 Arena in London in April 2013.

Three and a half years ago, Yaz exclusively revealed the entire itinerary of S&S 2009 a few days before the dates were officially announced.

Maybe that's the 'definite reason' Carta wrote about?

But I'm really wondering what the reason can be that she doesn't come there. The only possibility I can think of is that she realized she will be too exhausted after the South American leg to do even more shows.

No. Apparently she had a migraine this morning. If that isn't a GOOD ENOUGH reason to cancel shows in Australia, I don't know what is.

I do wonder why she keeps fucking with Australians like that (saying she's coming, then not coming). This really is a X-Files type mystery for me.