MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

GGW

[media=]

[/media]

This tour is turning out to be greatest thing of all time. The visuals are just out of this world. BRAVO!

is this STRAIGHT OUTTA American Life or what? :wow:

amife.gif

ugh, what an interlude!!!

Thanks so much for posting ! That Opening . NKM vdo just :wow:

GGW

[media=]

[/media]

Loved the intro. This is a great example of how impressive video screens can be. Madonna had a "church" but it was only there for a brief moment, then its off to another look. This keeps the concert feeling fresh because the visuals change throughout the show.

537660_10150979079800339_72928245338_12772308_905460878_n.jpg

Very iconic image of M. What song is that from?

Her speech

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlC2mU8kXx0[/media]

Even the lighting for the show looks good!

Visually, this might be her best tour. Those visuals look amazing on those GIANT screens!

OMG everything is PERFECT. I don't even know where to begin.

The beginning, the visuals, the lights, the outfits, her DANCING ... OMG I JUST CANNNN'T :dramatic:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

FUCKING AWESOME!

Yeah, this tour is M at her best. I was kinda expecting a mediocre tour, like S&S, but this show seems to be much more artistic. Attention was paid to the little details, that's why its so impressive.

From what I've seen thus-far, Madonna exceeded my expectations, which is something I did not expect to be saying.

Yeah, this tour is M at her best. I was kinda expecting a mediocre tour, like S&S, but this show seems to be much more artistic. Attention was paid to the little details, that's why its so impressive.

From what I've seen thus-far, Madonna exceeded my expectations, which is something I did not expect to be saying.

:thumbsup:

Absolutely!

This is what I missed with S&S and what made it look a little "rushed", imo

MDNA is on par with DWT in terms of theatricality and attention to detail :inlove:

Everything seems AMAZING! :bow: the interludes seem perfect! Although I do wonder what LG is gonna say about the Justify My Love one with it's Anonymous reference.