MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

By those pics alone this tour seems much more expensive than SS Tour or even the Confessions Tour.... I'm impressed!

I just got out of the shower for this! :wow:

I'm dying...omg.

I just got out of bed for this ! It's almost midnight here in Thailand and now I won't be able to sleep.

This looks so much better than SS . It's indeed BAT meets DWT with a smidgen of CT .

:dramatic:

534416_10150992994814402_10584534401_12230409_779560087_n.jpg

This looks very JPG. The sleevless jacket. The Marina stripes .

Guest Not4Pussies

M.d..n.a. reported JPG designed costumes for the Masculine/Feminine section. Those pics scream JPG.

I just got out of bed for this ! It's almost midnight here in Thailand and now I won't be able to sleep.

This looks so much better than SS . It's indeed BAT meets DWT with a smidgen of CT .

I definitely see all those references. It's such a tease, though it seems they are saving any other themes for opening night.

This is going to be MEGA EPIC !

Can't wait to hear the whole stadium chanting MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA !

I definitely see all those references. It's such a tease, though it seems they are saving any other themes for opening night.

I hope so. I would like some surprises . Hmm Can't wait. If she comes to Australia next year am going to fly out there to see her again.( unless she does Asia )

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic::dramatic:

I hope she keeps her hair like that also. I love that at least part of the show is going to be very dark. Love me some DarkDonna.

The X Dress and the one with the marina stripes are definitely from the Masculinity/Femininity section. The people in those shots are so androgynous.

I say FUCK the album promo, this tour looks like it's going to be more than worth the loss in album sales.

Guest bluejean

motels usually only have like 10-20 rooms, I think.

Good point, especially that variety.

I'm curious to know if this has any connection to the WIFLFAG video. I also find it interesting in general that the theme of Gang Bang in general mirrors the themes of Guy Ritchie's films. And even doing a song called 'Revolver' post divorce after he did a movie called 'Revolver.' It's almost like she's being abit tongue in cheek there.

Guest bluejean

Holy fuckamoly. It IS so Drowned World meets Blond Ambition with even a smidgen of Girlie Show. Perhaps the setlist is irrelevant this time around. THAT cross looks sensational.

543535_10150992994524402_10584534401_12230406_878194989_n.jpg

JML?

538150_10150992994664402_10584534401_12230407_231996336_n.jpg

Vogue!

534416_10150992994814402_10584534401_12230409_779560087_n.jpg

This is definitely Vogue with the fem/masc theme and JPG.

527817_10150992994934402_10584534401_12230410_926782775_n.jpg

This could be Turn Up The Radio since the train tracks made me think of leaving the past behind but then on the song she mentions her car so... It could be Celebration...

Guest bluejean

Just imagine if we got one of those shitty mini shows INSTEAD of FOUR full pro shot performances of this so early on. This is going to be way better than watching crud YouTube videos for a year until the DVD release. Imagine if the whole show leaks in full in a weeks time :wow:

Guest bluejean

This could be Turn Up The Radio since the train tracks made me think of leaving the past behind but then on the song she mentions her car so... It could be Celebration...

It could be anything really :lol:

I like the fact we're getting primarily shots of the dancers and sets rather than Madonna and her costumes. Keeps an element of surprise.

I am so excited I almost cannot stand it. This past week has been the longest week ever. Everytime JPG is involved I know it is going to be a fucking AWESOME show. She only taps the Gaultier magic for the most ICONIC tours. I really can't wait for them to announce the Australian dates (and hopefully some in SE Asia or Japan too)...EVERYONE needs to see this show. :inlove: