MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

I can't believe how good this looks. I was not expecting to see pictures today and looked at this on my phone while walking to work... I literally started crossing a red light. These are all from the first section, I reckon?

I can't believe how good this looks. I was not expecting to see pictures today and looked at this on my phone while walking to work... I literally started crossing a red light. These are all from the first section, I reckon?

Good question?? where do the clowns fit in? I thought the JML had the clown/circus freak video theme maybe they are out for the interlude??

OH MY QUEEN

FORGIVE ME

FOR I HAVE SINNED

AND I HAVE ONLY PURCHASED TICKETS FOR 4 SHOWS FOR THE MDNA TOUR

MUST RECTIFY AND AT LEAST 2 MORE SHOWS

AMEN

Just throw in Berlin O2, an Italian date and either Yankee Stadium or MSG :gent:

Guest Not4Pussies

Does anyone think the hotel room is actually also a video backdrop and the bed is the only prop? Make it an illusion.

Does anyone think the hotel room is actually also a video backdrop and the bed is the only prop? Make it an illusion.

I thought that first, but it all looks like a set. Notice the cross on the wall, it has a mic stand attached to it.

:thumbsup:

I immediately thought that way too. I think since they bothered to get the biggest screens ever used, obviously they're going to make full use of them and everything we've been able to see so far looks amazing. I mean that stage is fucking tall and the screens do look quite big (slacklining pic)

But when I saw THIS, I just :dramatic:

20120525-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-rehearsals-04.jpg

I mean it clearly gives you an idea of the sacle alone of the production :drama:

I thought that first, but it all looks like a set. Notice the cross on the wall, it has a mic stand attached to it.

I think it's just partly some props but they're def using the screens to create a theatre type of setting

Look at the mic holded on the cross

562406_10150989806054402_10584534401_12221325_978114027_n.jpg

Thankyou, just because it's a cheaply made door, doesn't mean it's a video screen.

Guest ditaluver

i had a dream last night she performed this used to be my playground in abu dhabi. it was streamed live on the radio.

:D

i had a dream last night she performed this used to be my playground in abu dhabi. it was streamed live on the radio.

:D

She's never performed it, has she? I would be in heaven.

P.S: Was it a "fuzzy dream"? :fag:

Guest bluejean

i wonder why she doesnt use the head mic anymore

I suspect its something to do with the quality. Either that or they're just not in fashion anymore.

Surprised they didn't fill it in a la Confessions Tour

My guess is it does fill in. Maybe the dancers jump into it and disappear or maybe M appeared from it and moved forward and got on her knees.

So exciting.

My guess is it does fill in. Maybe the dancers jump into it and disappear or maybe M appeared from it and moved forward and got on her knees.

So exciting.

As in

nbc_514.jpg

nbc_515.jpg

nbc_516.jpg

nbc_517.jpg