MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

What's the final one then?? I'm getting confused.

I'm getting confused too. People are stating "final setlist" and then someone else comes and says "not so." and now apparently people have info about the rehearsals. From yesterday til today, I have yet to read anything about leaked rehearsal tidbits.

Whatever, I'm just freaking anxious at this point. The only thing holding me back from throwing something across the room is listening to MDNA and the gym! Lol

It's only a matter of time before a new stage pic surfaces or real rehearsal news comes. Maybe when everyone leaves, someone back home will leak the info with less hesitation, maybe a dancer's relative or someone who saw rehearsal who's secretly a bigger M fan than anyone knows. Lol

I'm getting confused too. People are stating "final setlist" and then someone else comes and says "not so." and now apparently people have info about the rehearsals. From yesterday til today, I have yet to read anything about leaked rehearsal tidbits.

Whatever, I'm just freaking anxious at this point. The only thing holding me back from throwing something across the room is listening to MDNA and the gym! Lol

It's only a matter of time before a new stage pic surfaces or real rehearsal news comes. Maybe when everyone leaves, someone back home will leak the info with less hesitation, maybe a dancer's relative or someone who saw rehearsal who's secretly a bigger M fan than anyone knows. Lol

This is the REAL Set List (but remember LAV could be replaced with Falling Free!)

MDNA World Tour 2012

PART 1 – TRANSGRESSION

Religious Intro- Video

1. Girl Gone Wild (with Material Girl lyrics)

2. Revolver

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don't Preach (90 sec edit)

5. Hung Up (Reworked)

6. I Don't Give A

PART 2

Best Friend (with Heartbeat lyrics) - Video Interlude

7. Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way and a She's Not Me ending)

8. Give Me All Your Luvin

9. Turn Up The Radio

10. Open Your Heart

11. Masterpiece

PART 3 Beast Section

Justify My Love - Video Interlude

12. Vogue

13. Candy Shop (mixed with Erotica Music)

14. Human Nature

15. Like A Virgin

PART 4

Nobody Knows Me - Video Interlude

16. I'm Addicted

17. I'm A Sinner (mixed with Cyber-Raga)

18. Like A Prayer

19. Celebration (Benny Benassi Mix)

Edited by teacher326

This is the REAL Set List (but remember LAV could be replaced with Falling Free!)

MDNA World Tour 2012

PART 1 – TRANSGRESSION

Religious Intro- Video

1. Girl Gone Wild (with Material Girl lyrics)

2. Revolver

3. Gang Bang

4. Papa Don't Preach (90 sec edit)

5. Hung Up (Reworked)

6. I Don't Give A

PART 2

Best Friend (with Heartbeat lyrics) - Video Interlude

7. Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way and a She's Not Me ending)

8. Give Me All Your Luvin

9. Turn Up The Radio

10. Open Your Heart

11. Masterpiece

PART 3 Beast Section

Justify My Love - Video Interlude

12. Vogue

13. Candy Shop (mixed with Erotica Music)

14. Human Nature

15. Like A Virgin

PART 4

Nobody Knows Me - Video Interlude

16. I'm Addicted

17. I'm A Sinner (mixed with Cyber-Raga)

18. Like A Prayer

19. Celebration (Benny Benassi Mix)

Thank you. I appreciate but NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL is Express Yourself REALLY going to be mixed in with Gaga?! I mean seriously. I PRAY your source is wrong.. I PRAY! :rant:

I also don't like the small differences on this setlist to others. Like after Papa Don't Preach, should be the Best Friend interlude cause the relationship is over and THEN I Don't Give A and Hung Up and all the other post-relationship or finding love themed songs...oh well. I hope your not right about one thing more than anything else. :scared:

O.M.G. guys I just got a huge update on the show. I'm gonna have to type everything I was told later. That setlist I posted a month ago is still it, except she's now added a piano BALLAD version of LAV. So, no falling free. I'll post all FOUR section names, info on NKM video (gonna be a real tear jerker). I'm not suppose to say anything to anyone else but how can I keep this shiz to myself? So for those on other sites please don't directly copy and paste everything I type.

It seems a very nice mix of old and new! She is performing the classics to please the general audience and enough MDNA songs to please the fans! I like it! :thumbsup:

Brilliant and thoughtful as usual :thumbsup:

I wish that line-up is the one :inlove:

O.M.G. guys I just got a huge update on the show. I'm gonna have to type everything I was told later. That setlist I posted a month ago is still it, except she's now added a piano BALLAD version of LAV. So, no falling free. I'll post all FOUR section names, info on NKM video (gonna be a real tear jerker). I'm not suppose to say anything to anyone else but how can I keep this shiz to myself? So for those on other sites please don't directly copy and paste everything I type.

We won't repost anything, we just NEED news!!! Great you want to tell us about the setlist ;)

I'm getting confused too.

dont belive anything until its official! people are fabricating depend on what they like or whatever the reason is..

we have contours and now we can wait few more days until we get REALONE setlist.

If its the same setlist, technically you're not giving anything away but I'll my mouth shut, normally I'd post on my Facebook, but I'll restrain just for some news! :)

Just 2 let u guys know, I'm clockin all the setlist postin bitches up in here & ur tired asses will b banned if it turns out ur pulling our dicks.

& yes i'm sleeping with all the mods (except Holidaygay, cuz he's hung like a giraffe) so I can do that. :fag:

God I'm so annoyed she's not doing Love Spent. I'd be happy with just 1 more MDNA track, doesn't matter which.

Maybe she will. Let's just wait a bit more for full official info :thumbsup:

madonna002.gif

Just 2 let u guys know, I'm clockin all the setlist postin bitches up in here & ur tired asses will b banned if it turns out ur pulling our dicks.

& yes i'm sleeping with all the mods (except Holidaygay, cuz he's hung like a giraffe) so I can do that. :fag:

For a moment, I thought you were for real! :lmao:

Thought I would love, love, love to hear Love Spent too, I'd agree that I need one more MDNA track - give me Some Girls, Beautiful Killer, I Fucked Up, Falling Free!!

dont belive anything until its official! people are fabricating depend on what they like or whatever the reason is..

we have contours and now we can wait few more days until we get REALONE setlist.

Yeah I'm not going to believe anything Gaga in it, until it's confirmed and I see rehearsal footage or pictures...lol it's just annoying, so many setlist floating around and there's even a possibility it might not even be correct at all, xcept maybe for the first 4-5 songs and the NKM interlude.

FASCINATING :wow:

I get how it is annoying with everyone posting setlists. But I was the first person to post anything about candy shop, human nature and how JML is an interlude video then other people just ran with it and made up their own setlists. I typed everything out offline so posting in a minute.

Ok! PLEASE DON'T DIRECTLY COPY AND PASTE what I type on other websites (this is especially for madonnatour2012 on FB) because I'm trying not to get yelled at or lose friendships by the person(s) who told me things I've posted. I haven't heard the songs or seen the backdrops with my own ears and eyes but the person(s) who have/has

has let me in on everything.

First off let's start with the setlist, now I don't know if this is the EXACT order songs will be performed but

this is how it was presented to me and I also don't know what songs will go into which section.

Religious Intro

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Best Friend (Interlude)

Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way, with She's Not Me playing at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up The Radio

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Jusify My Love (interlude - new Madonna footage)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me (interlude - new Madonna footage)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer

Celebration

I have 23 songs listed here but there's suppose to be 24 in-total, so I think Cyber-raga (featured in I'm a sinner) is counted making it 24?

There's FOUR sections:

1: TRANSGRESSION

2: PROPHECY

3: MASCULINE/FEMININE

4: REDEMPTION

The JML backdrop has been re-edited, before it had parts that were IN YOUR FACE "whorish" sexual and now it's just sexier and is said to look even better than the first edit.

She has indeed filmed NEW footage for the NKM interlude video, Madonna looks amazing in it, her hair is slicked back like a style she had in the mid 90's. The new footage is mixed with old footage of her from various eras.

The theme of the video as you may have heard is ANTI-BULLYING. Famous politicians, religious leaders are edited in the video. In one part of the video they show the Pope, then flash Madonna's face in his costume and then back to the pope and right after that it shows 6 teenagers who commited suicide because of bullying. In another

part of the video Madonna is shown getting very old with wrinkles with text on the screen "TOO OLD FOR POP, IS MADONNA OVER?" At the end of the video they show a photo of her and it blows up. If you have a heart this video

will make you cry. The same guy who edited the Sorry remix for Confessions and Get Stupid for Sticky & Sweet edited this video.

This will be the most expensive tour for her ever in terms of production.

The people who have heard the finished versions of rehearsal tracks have praised it.

Gaultier has designed costumes for the third section which is Masculine/Feminine.

Guest bluejean

I'm amazed so many people want 'Everybody.' Not that I hate it but its hardly up there. I'd much rather 'Music' Superbowl version.

Ok! PLEASE DON'T DIRECTLY COPY AND PASTE what I type on other websites (this is especially for madonnatour2012 on FB) because I'm trying not to get yelled at or lose friendships by the person(s) who told me things I've posted. I haven't heard the songs or seen the backdrops with my own ears and eyes but the person(s) who have/has

has let me in on everything.

First off let's start with the setlist, now I don't know if this is the EXACT order songs will be performed but

this is how it was presented to me and I also don't know what songs will go into which section.

Religious Intro

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Best Friend (Interlude)

Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way, with She's Not Me playing at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up The Radio

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Jusify My Love (interlude - new Madonna footage)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me (interlude - new Madonna footage)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer

Celebration

I have 23 songs listed here but there's suppose to be 24 in-total, so I think Cyber-raga (featured in I'm a sinner) is counted making it 24?

There's FOUR sections:

1: TRANSGRESSION

2: PROPHECY

3: MASCULINE/FEMININE

4: REDEMPTION

The JML backdrop has been re-edited, before it had parts that were IN YOUR FACE "whorish" sexual and now it's just sexier and is said to look even better than the first edit.

She has indeed filmed NEW footage for the NKM interlude video, Madonna looks amazing in it, her hair is slicked back like a style she had in the mid 90's. The new footage is mixed with old footage of her from various eras.

The theme of the video as you may have heard is ANTI-BULLYING. Famous politicians, religious leaders are edited in the video. In one part of the video they show the Pope, then flash Madonna's face in his costume and then back to the pope and right after that it shows 6 teenagers who commited suicide because of bullying. In another

part of the video Madonna is shown getting very old with wrinkles with text on the screen "TOO OLD FOR POP, IS MADONNA OVER?" At the end of the video they show a photo of her and it blows up. If you have a heart this video

will make you cry. The same guy who edited the Sorry remix for Confessions and Get Stupid for Sticky & Sweet edited this video.

This will be the most expensive tour for her ever in terms of production.

The people who have heard the finished versions of rehearsal tracks have praised it.

Gaultier has designed costumes for the third section which is Masculine/Feminine.

Thanks! I newest info from this is the themes of the tour...I really like the Masc/Feminine idea since Vogue/Candy Shop/Human Nature/Like A Virgin really fit the theme as well as the redemption theme since the last four songs fit the idea of drug use, being a sinner, redemption and partying! The whole M getting old thing is good. She's playing the joke out herself which is always better. It's a nice change in terms of her political videos and opinions but more in a GLBT way as opposed to someone else (I won't mention)...exciting news.

why is she doing that to express yourself? UGHH... :nocomment: There's no need to do that Madonna, :thumbsdown: ...................she could have mixed it with Some girls instead. :(

Yes... oh Madonna... better be prepared for the mongsta/media brigade...

The Some Girls mix idea sounds great! Twiter it to GO there is still time to SAVE it!!! LOL :lol: