MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Why would Australia b different from the many countries she toured 4 the very 1st time on her last tour?

Because by throwing in different songs GuyO may think people will flock from all over the world to see her perform wherever she heads to in 2013.

He used to tell the fans "you will follow her anywhere no matter what"

http://www.facebook.com/ripbrandonbitner

"I just mailed out a contract granting Madonna's touring company permission to use Brandon's photo in a video sequence for her 2012-2013 World Tour. More details to come, including info on Madonna donating to Brandon's scholarship! This is very exciting and we are hoping all works out! -Katie"

"Yes if anyone goes please film the performance "Nobody Knows Me""

http://dailyitem.com/0100_news/x1647280031/Madonna-gets-OK-to-use-Valley-teens-photo

"MIDDLEBURG — It doesn’t get much bigger than Madonna picking up your cause.

A Swedish film company will use a photo of Brandon Bitner in a video it’s producing for Madonna’s upcoming world tour, and will donate $5,000 to the Susquehanna University scholarship in Brandon’s name.

Katie Goodling, Brandon’s cousin, confirmed Saturday a deal with Adamsky Film Production of Stockholm to use Brandon’s photo, one of seven portraits of bullying victims to run in the video.

Each will display with an RIP sign and the person’s name for about three seconds.

Goodling also administers BrandonBitner.com, a website dedicated to bullying prevention and Brandon’s memory. He committed suicide in November 2010, citing incessant bullying at Midd-West High School in the note he left.

Read more about this story in Sunday's edition of The Daily Item."

In regards to the setlist, by the time the tour will allegedly reach Australia, Turn Up The Radio, Gang Bang, Love Spent etc if marketed right could be big hits so there may be a shuffle

Guest groovyguy

Can someone please post the most updated rumoured setlist? Groovyguy? :wow:

PART 1: TRANSGRESSION [backdrop videos for this section are very dark and deal a lot with violence and death]

1. Religious Intro [Religious Chants intro/backdrop, sung by Kalakan, has sounds of church bells/ religious-catholic-kabbalah references]

2. Girl Gone Wild [includes the Act of Contrition intro and also has a new instrumental part featuring whip-sounds and even some Material Girl lyrics] - MDNA

3. Revolver [feat. Lil Wayne, who will appear in the backdrop video] - Celebration

4. Gang Bang [whip and gun shot sounds through out] - MDNA

5. Papa Don't Preach [Edited version - 90 seconds] - True Blue

6. Hung Up [sounds completely different from what we've heard before; reworked to fit the theme of the MDNA tour] - COADF

7. I Don't Give A [on guitar] - MDNA

Best Friend Video Interlude [contains Heartbeat lyrics] - MDNA

PART 2: ???

8. Express Yourself [mixed with born this way with she's not me at the end] - LAP

9. Give Me All Your Luvin [Just Blaze Remix] - MDNA

10. Turn Up The Radio [a fabulous electro-rock version with pumping beats and electric guitars] - MDNA

11. Open Your Heart [sounds like how it was performed during the superbowl but the whole song & feat. Kalakan (Sagarro Jo)] - True Blue

12. Masterpiece [has a more prominent violin sound; extra vocals by Basque trio Kalakan ] [video footage for the Masterpiece backdrop is inspired by the Basque Country]] - MDNA

Justify My Love - Video Interlude [William Orbit Remix][shows Madonna in underwear wearing a mask with a whip looks like tod perfume advert, carnival freaks chasing her/she hides in some room. new remix with different pitched vocals that feature a devilish laugh throughout the mix] - Immaculate Collection

PART 3: ???

13. Vogue [sounds similar to super bowl performance] - I'm Breathless

14. Candy Shop [more chill vibe; elements of erotica] - Hard Candy

15. Human Nature [album version with an added piano outro leading into Like a Virgin] - Bedtime Stories

16. Like A Virgin - [reworked using Abel Korzeniowski’s Evgeni’s Waltz from the W.E. soundtrack; piano] - LAV

Nobody Knows Me Video Interlude - American Life

PART 4: ???

17. I'm Addicted [a lot like the album version with a few added sounds to give it a better live impact] - MDNA

18. I'm A Sinner / Cyber-Raga Mash-Up [featuring Kalakan] - MDNA/Music

19. Like A Prayer [sounds similar to super bowl performance - return of church bell sounds; choir part by Kalakan] - LAP

20. Celebration [benny Benassi Mix] - Celebration

Rumor: Madonna isn’t convinced with the reworked LAV result. LAV might be replaced by Falling Free.

PART 1: TRANSGRESSION

1. Religious Intro [starts with spoken part from ggw, has sounds of church bells/ religious-catholic-kabbalah references]

2. Girl Gone Wild [includes the Act of Contrition intro and also has a new instrumental part featuring whip-sounds and even some Material Girl lyrics] - MDNA

3. Revolver [feat. Lil Wayne, who will appear in the backdrop video] - Celebration

6. Hung Up [sounds completely different from what we've heard before; reworked to fit the theme of the MDNA tour] - COADF

8. Express Yourself (mixed with born this way with she's not me at the end) - LAP

10. Turn Up The Radio [on guitar] - MDNA

11. Open Your Heart [sounds like how it was performed during the superbowl but the whole song & feat. Kalakan (Sagarro Jo)] - True Blue

12. Masterpiece [has a more prominent violin sound] - MDNA

Justify My Love - Video Interlude [William Orbit Remix][shows madonna in underwear wearing a mask with a whip looks like tod perfume advert, carnival freaks chasing her/she hides in some room. new remix with different pitched vocals that feature a devilish laugh throughout the mix] - Immaculate Collection

15. Human Nature [album version with an added piano outro leading into Like a Virgin] - Bedtime Stories

16. Like A Virgin - [reworked using Abel Korzeniowski’s Evgeni’s Waltz from the W.E. soundtrack; piano] LAV

17. I'm Addicted [a lot like the album version with a few added sounds to give it a better live impact] - MDNA

18. I'm A Sinner / Cyber-Raga Mash-Up - MDNA/Music

19. Like A Prayer [sounds similar to super bowl performance - return of church bell sounds; choir part by Kalakan] - LAP

Rumor: Madonna isn’t convinced with the reworked LAV result. LAV might be replaced by Falling Free.

I'm still hoping that's not true. Please Madonna don't do that, it will be a disaster :scared::scared::scared:

PART 1: TRANSGRESSION

1. Religious Intro [starts with spoken part from ggw, has sounds of church bells/ religious-catholic-kabbalah references]

8. Express Yourself (mixed with born this way with she's not me at the end) - LAP

10. Turn Up The Radio [on guitar] - MDNA

12. Masterpiece [has a more prominent violin sound] - MDNA

Justify My Love - Video Interlude [William Orbit Remix][shows madonna in underwear wearing a mask with a whip looks like tod perfume advert, carnival freaks chasing her/she hides in some room. new remix with different pitched vocals that feature a devilish laugh throughout the mix] - Immaculate Collection

16. Like A Virgin - [reworked using Abel Korzeniowski’s Evgeni’s Waltz from the W.E. soundtrack; piano] LAV

18. I'm A Sinner / Cyber-Raga Mash-Up - MDNA/Music

i belive thisone is the nearest to the real setlist. only i m guessing there are missing 2 or 3 numbers. i guess Music - Love Spent - something from ROL..even maybe there will be Impressive Instant before I m Addicted..but hell..i ll survive if not..

anyway..

maybe we can say

first TRANSGRESSION -

second BASQUE theme -

third MASQUERADE/SM -

last PARTY finale

this is rough guessing but why the hell not?

must say that it is funny how people always say GGW includes the Act of Contrition and the single from album starts with it so its obvious that we will hear it, there is no news.

i belive thisone is the nearest to the real setlist. only i m guessing there are missing 2 or 3 numbers. i guess Music - Love Spent - something from ROL..even maybe there will be Impressive Instant before I m Addicted..but hell..i ll survive if not..

anyway..

maybe we can say

first TRANSGRESSION -

second BASQUE theme -

third MASQUERADE/SM -

last PARTY finale

this is rough guessing but why the hell not?

must say that it is funny how people always say GGW includes the Act of Contrition and the single from album starts with it so its obvious that we will hear it, there is no news.

I like your thinking. I too think there are a couple of songs missing....especially between LAP and Celebration. The first section seems a tad too long, no?

What the hell is Basque anyway......what's the vibe?

Guest groovyguy

I like your thinking. I too think there are a couple of songs missing....especially between LAP and Celebration. The first section seems a tad too long, no?

What the hell is Basque anyway......what's the vibe?

Basque music - usually a fusion of indigenous music, folk, celtic, jazz, and other strains.

Kalakan. Elementuak

Anybody else hoping the intro Act of Contrition features a video segment with her in it? The Re-Invention tour and the Confessions tour both had beautiful ( :wow: ) videos to open the tour, while the Girlie Show, Blond Ambition and Drowned World had awesome entrances. Sticky and Sweet (as we all know) fell sort of flat with the candy shop Imagry. It's so much better when she creates a specific video with herself in it...maybe an ode to Alain Delon? A Dick Tracy element? Something revolving around the violence/transgression idea? I don't know, I just hope it doesn't start with cartoon Imagry of revolvers and a cartoon Madonna or something without her in it.

Guest groovyguy

yes..and we can say that first part of the show is closed.. :D

i think Vogue will fit awsome in "masquerade"! its going to blow us!

Imagine how awesome the "masquerade" is with basque sword dance! :inlove:

So was that rumour of a chained Madonna 'falling' onto the stage to make her entrance true or not? Because that would be amazing!

that will be cool...and hope its true...we have small part in video GGW wich is not explaned why is there...hope that is a sign

Which one?

The part where she is in chains - I think what s/he means is that it's not a developed concept... Which could now be developed on tour.

Edited by Phineaspoe