MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

The part where she is in chains - I think what s/he means is that it's not a developed concept... Which could now be developed on tour.

i am he. and thank you. it was my point. hope i m right.

One of the dancers put this photo with "bang bang" as the title... maybe it's his "costume" for the first section or gang bang? 9zp7a.jpg

His accessories are very similar to what M wears in the GGW video too.

this is not some great source but it was in croatian newspaper so...

Act of Contrition (Like A Prayer, 1989)

Girl Gone Wild (meets Material Girl) (MDNA, 2012)

Revolver (Greatest Hits, 2009)

Gang Bang (MDNA, 2012)

Papa Don't Preach (edit) (True Blue, 1986)

Hung Up (MDNA remix) (Confessions On The Dance Floor, 2005)

I Don't Give A (rock remix) (MDNA, 2012)

Best Friend/Heartbeat (interlude)

Express Yourself (meets Born This Way) (Like A Prayer, 1989)

Turn Up the Radio (MDNA, 2012)

Give Me All Your Luvin' (Just Blaze remix) (MDNA, 2012)

Open Your Heart (meets Sagarra Jo by Kalakan) (True Blue, 1986)

Masterpiece (featuring Kalakan) (MDNA, 2012)

Justify My Love (William Orbit remix -interlude) (The Immaculate Conception, 1990)

Vogue (I'm Breathless, 1990)

Candy Shop (Hard Candy, 2008)

Human Nature (Bedroom Stories, 1994)

Like a Virgin (Like A Virgin, 1984)

Nobody Knows Me (interlude)

I'm Addicted (MDNA, 2012)

I'm a Sinner (meets Cyberraga) (MDNA, 2012)

Like a Prayer (Like A Prayer, 1989)

Celebration (Greatest Hits, 2009)

Basque music - usually a fusion of indigenous music, folk, celtic, jazz, and other strains.

Kalakan. Elementuak

Thanks for that.

The percussion will be nice....though this theme is getting a little tired. I hope the styling is nice and not cliche

this is not some great source but it was in croatian newspaper so...

Act of Contrition (Like A Prayer, 1989)

Girl Gone Wild (meets Material Girl) (MDNA, 2012)

Revolver (Greatest Hits, 2009)

Gang Bang (MDNA, 2012)

Papa Don't Preach (edit) (True Blue, 1986)

Hung Up (MDNA remix) (Confessions On The Dance Floor, 2005)

I Don't Give A (rock remix) (MDNA, 2012)

Best Friend/Heartbeat (interlude)

Express Yourself (meets Born This Way) (Like A Prayer, 1989)

Turn Up the Radio (MDNA, 2012)

Give Me All Your Luvin' (Just Blaze remix) (MDNA, 2012)

Open Your Heart (meets Sagarra Jo by Kalakan) (True Blue, 1986)

Masterpiece (featuring Kalakan) (MDNA, 2012)

Justify My Love (William Orbit remix -interlude) (The Immaculate Conception, 1990)

Vogue (I'm Breathless, 1990)

Candy Shop (Hard Candy, 2008)

Human Nature (Bedroom Stories, 1994)

Like a Virgin (Like A Virgin, 1984)

Nobody Knows Me (interlude)

I'm Addicted (MDNA, 2012)

I'm a Sinner (meets Cyberraga) (MDNA, 2012)

Like a Prayer (Like A Prayer, 1989)

Celebration (Greatest Hits, 2009)

bedroom stories, the dance floor, immaculate conception heh heh - shouldn't they research be4 writing?

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/21/mdna-tour-spoilers-madonna-will-stand-up-against-bullying/

MDNA Tour Spoilers – Madonna will stand up against bullying

More details on the Nobody Knows me interlude from Madonna’s upcoming MDNA Tour have surfaced…

Madonna will pay homage to Brandon Bitner, a 14-year-old boy who committed suicide on November 5, 2010, after he was constantly being bullied by his peers at Midd-West Middle and High Schools in Middleburg for his sexual preferences and the way he dressed.

Katie Goodling, Brandon’s cousin, confirmed that Adamsky Film Production of Stockholm will use a photo of him in a video they produced for the “Nobody Knows me” interlude.

Six pictures of other bullying victims will also appear and will be displayed with an RIP sign, next to their name, for about three seconds.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/21/mdna-tour-spoilers-madonna-will-stand-up-against-bullying/

MDNA Tour Spoilers – Madonna will stand up against bullying

More details on the Nobody Knows me interlude from Madonna’s upcoming MDNA Tour have surfaced…

Madonna will pay homage to Brandon Bitner, a 14-year-old boy who committed suicide on November 5, 2010, after he was constantly being bullied by his peers at Midd-West Middle and High Schools in Middleburg for his sexual preferences and the way he dressed.

Katie Goodling, Brandon’s cousin, confirmed that Adamsky Film Production of Stockholm will use a photo of him in a video they produced for the “Nobody Knows me” interlude.

Six pictures of other bullying victims will also appear and will be displayed with an RIP sign, next to their name, for about three seconds.

Seems familiar somehow

Isn't that the news the other sites reported about yesterday? Or it becomes more substantial because it's from Rama this time?

Was there really a Family & Friends show last night?

If so, are there any insider news?

I know!!! In New Jersey? Didnt the make up artist say he wasnt allowed to say anything. Its a bit frustrating, the last tours there had been run throught we knew it all by now.

explain

I know that MadonnaTribe reported about this yesterday, when I believe it was also posted here..

NEWS REPORT:

Madonna now copying Gaga!

Madonna standing up against bullying = Gaga's Born This Way foundation

more examples -> Madonna uses Born This Way-sample in Express Yourself

great promotion...

Yeah yeah, as if Gaga was in bully support when M was on Ellen (correct me if I'm wrong but either why I don't give a shit) supporting anti-bullying is a positive thing no matter who else has done it and judging from her fan base, she has to host a foundation to stop the bullying amongst her own fans towards others. :)

Yeah yeah, as if Gaga was in bully support when M was on Ellen (correct me if I'm wrong but either why I don't give a shit) supporting anti-bullying is a positive thing no matter who else has done it and judging from her fan base, she has to host a foundation to stop the bullying amongst her own fans towards others. :)

Seriously a lot of her monsters are the worst bullies! Glad Madonna is highlighting it her show.

Seriously a lot of her monsters are the worst bullies! Glad Madonna is highlighting it her show.

I still can't get over that guy wanting all the little munsters to pray together the night before the Superbowl for Madonna to have a stroke (not die!) so she can't perform.

Just how vicious was that?

Yeah, saying she's copying is in no fashion correct since Madonna is making an effort against bullying,whereas Gaga has created a foundation to repress her fans from bullying others....two vastly different things.

I still can't get over that guy wanting all the little munsters to pray together the night before the Superbowl for Madonna to have a stroke (not die!) so she can't perform.

Just how vicious was that?

WHAT? which jerk said that? It's fucking sick!

Madonna did the supporting-gay-marriage thing back in 2003 at the VMAs, whether she claims it was her intention or not. :vogue: ("I made those statements 10 years ago," is what she said to Oprah)

Madonna did the supporting-gay-marriage thing back in 2003 at the VMAs, whether she claims it was her intention or not. :vogue: ("I made those statements 10 years ago," is what she said to Oprah)

little monsters are to young to know that everything about madonna is about gay rights (or any kind of freedom)

little monsters are to young to know that everything in pop music that we know today madonna invent

little monsters are borring and i dont wanna talk here about gaga who. ask me when she s 50.