MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Apparently my friend delivered $8k worth of beats headphones to Guy last night. They were all the orange and purple studio over the ear headphones...maybe it's just a gift for the dancers or maybe it'll be used on the tour during a performance.

Look at this:

534867_10150967521049402_10584534401_12152806_618647201_n.jpg

536544_10150967520984402_10584534401_12152805_1953759334_n.jpg

What are we supposed to be looking at ? I can't see anything but screens .

I think it's probably Music (LMFAO MIX).The Headphones, The Cartwheel etc

I would love for her to have her hair like this - natural and shortish - for part of the show. Very raw.

Then of course it would be time for that poof to reappear

Guest xnerel

"people who knows me, knows how much i hate to wait..." two weeks..just two... and all the rumors be gone!

You can see the sweat in her hair + on her face. Awe-inspiring how physical she STILL is. :wow:

can't wait 1 more moment.

The wait is too much!!! I need to see/read the youtube clips, pics, tour book, merchandise, fan reactions, reviews, sets, costumes, dance routines, music like now!!!!!!!

nipple slip in the b&w photo ;)

Facebook should edit it and send her people a warning as they did with every fan page that posted the Meisel photo that went on auction the other day...

is it true she only sings 90 seconds of PDP and LAP?

Papa Don't Preach: yes

Like a Prayer: As far as I know, she's doing the Super Bowl mix, but the whole song.

Is it just me, or was the Super Bowl mix of "Like a Prayer" somewhat similar to the Immaculate Collection version?

Papa Don't Preach: yes

Like a Prayer: As far as I know, she's doing the Super Bowl mix, but the whole song.

Is it just me, or was the Super Bowl mix of "Like a Prayer" somewhat similar to the Immaculate Collection version?

Yes, Immaculate version featuring Kalakan

What are we supposed to be looking at ? I can't see anything but screens .

I think it's probably Music (LMFAO MIX).The Headphones, The Cartwheel etc

Exactly my thought. If anything, it looks a real cheap ass set if that's meant to be something like speakers. :)

Why is she so obsessed with 'Candy Shop'? I mean, it's okay...but it's exactly that -'okay' thus average.

Guest CandyPerfumeBoy

Do I remember correctly that she announced a short time after the Super Bowl that the acrobat on the rope will join her tour?? I've never read about this rumour again... does anyone know if he's still in?

Guest groovyguy

Rumor: Note that nothing is confirmed

"The third MDNA Tour section is named "Beast". Since the JML interlude had a masquerade bandit crew, Candy Shop still remain highly nasty. How does it sound? Imagine the rough Erotica base and sing CS lyrics over it. Pure madness!"

Ooh, Now I really like the idea of CS sung over the pumping baseline of Erotica. Sound great.

that does sound amazing, the live version from S&S was cool just the staging was shite.