South America Tour Dates

Guest groovyguy

So far we have this info for Argentina:

25,000 tickets sold in pre-sale + 45,000 on the first day of sales (http://www.26noticias.com.ar/madonna-en-argentina-lleva-vendidas-45-mil-entradas-151697.html) - for both shows = 70.000 tickets sold.

The press of Cordoba says that 30,000 of the 50,000 tickets already sold for the concert in the city.

All those infos is from first day of sales... Now the number are even higher.

So far we have this info for Argentina:

25,000 tickets sold in pre-sale + 45,000 on the first day of sales (http://www.26noticias.com.ar/madonna-en-argentina-lleva-vendidas-45-mil-entradas-151697.html) - for both shows = 70.000 tickets sold.

The press of Cordoba says that 30,000 of the 50,000 tickets already sold for the concert in the city.

All those infos is from first day of sales... Now the number are even higher.

:clap:

I hope it keeps going well.

• 2 weeks later...

32.000/63.000 tickets sold in Chile.

http://musica.terra.cl/las-razones-del-por-que-madonna-no-agota-entradas-en-chile,06f4af779eb77310VgnVCM3000009acceb0aRCRD.html

The article tries to explain why M can't sell tickets this time around as the previous tour.

There's 7 months ahead before those SA gigs an she's already sold half. Jeez

Some journalists acted the same way for other areas during S&S and then . . .

According to UKMix, apparently from the first day of sales for the second Buenos Aires show, a total of 80,000 tickets have been sold there for both shows so far.

No, that's the total for the 3 dates in Argentina. It was all over the news this week(in a positive way).

Before Milan show, Guy Oseary made an interview with some brazilians journalists. Here what he said:

About the fans he meet everyday before the show. "They speak about everything, thank, complain about security, of the absence of one song and another. Is very important give this attention to them.”

About nudity on the show. "She doesn't do always[...] Is not just a surprise for me, is for here too. Is 100% decided in the moment. The show is defined and rehearsed before, but not this kind of acion. She feels the vibe of the crowd, depends exclusively on her."

About Brazil shows. "She loves Brazil, the fans. They're absolutely passionates. Until Brazil shows, a lot of things will get better. Madonna has a great appreciation of her brazilian fans. Certainly will be one of the greatest moments of the tour.”

When questioned about Madonna love for Brazil and still recording Sticky & Sweet DVD on Argentina. "We had four shows on Argentina, it was the right time for that. We don't know where we're gonna record next time."

Brazil is being considered for MDNA recording? "When I look to the tour schedule, I always see smiley faces before the brazilians dates."

Source: a lot of brazilian news sites.

My bf works at the company that did the local engeneering for S&S, and the word is that MDNA DVD will be shot in RIO, since it's an open venue in the same place where Rock n Rio takes place. Footage from rock in rio have been sent to Guy O.

Edited by Humby

My bf works at the company that did the local engeneering for S&S, and the word is that MDNA DVD will be shot in RIO, since it's an open venue in the same place where Rock n Rio takes place. Footage from rock in rio have been sent to Guy O.

But is just one date. That's not very likeable.

one date so far

Believe me, I love you're positivity but is 90,000 tickets for sale and the producer already said the second date in São Paulo would be the last one added in Brazil.

• 2 weeks later...

They couldn't work out the tax issues? Good luck bringing other major artists there :mellow: I really hope that 2nd Colombian date sells especially since there is less time now.

Why didn't they go to Peru? I thought that one was in the works.

They really should to go Asia (Japan especially) after Australia.

Mexico 2nd date might be a little more than 50% sold, but now tickets are moving slow. It reelly surprised me cause S&S sold out both dates in minutes. Sadly most people that went to S&S felt it was crap, and now they are avoinding to go to this phenomenal concert. Sadly for them.

I really hope that 2nd Colombian date sells especially since there is less time now.

It will be a soldout date in hours like the first time. Don't worry.

I really hope that 2nd Colombian date sells especially since there is less time now.

Why didn't they go to Peru? I thought that one was in the works.

They really should to go Asia (Japan especially) after Australia.

Anyone know when they might announce the second Columbia date?

I would hope she'd do Japan and Asia if she is doing Australia, but judging from her attitude in that Italian interview, it seems like she's exhausted already just knowing she'll be on such a long tour.

• 2 weeks later...

It's official. Tomorrow they will announce the 2nd date for the MDNA Tour in Colombia :) November 29th

Some brazilian sources says the Rio de Janeiro Date change for Dec 2, probably because this second medellin concert.

Maybe tomorrow we have official info.

Mexico 2nd date might be a little more than 50% sold, but now tickets are moving slow. It reelly surprised me cause S&S sold out both dates in minutes. Sadly most people that went to S&S felt it was crap, and now they are avoinding to go to this phenomenal concert. Sadly for them.

Well, I've seen / heard 0 promotion here.

Some brazilian sources says the Rio de Janeiro Date change for Dec 2, probably because this second medellin concert.

Maybe tomorrow we have official info.

Yes, the producer confirmed today.

RIO SHOW WAS RESCHEDULED TO DECEMBER 2ND.