Which song is gonna be murdered by her guitar ?

Starman

madonna+maraca+guitar.jpg

So which song is gonna be murdered by "her" electric guitar this time ? Remember she could even make Hung Up annoying , Borderline unlistenable last time and human nature boring

Me thinks its gonna be the track that will go after GMAYL : i can see a bad remix for Open your Heart , hollywood or express yourself

and u guys ?

Of course she can also do the right thing and play Gambler

Guest Fluorine

I'll seriously want to puke if she does that to "Open Your Heart." That's one of my most wanted songs for this tour, but I want it done right. Same goes for "Express Yourself."

Maybe it'll be "Dress You Up?" I can definitely see that happening.

Edited by Fluorine

i think it could be love spent or gang bang. i could imagine her shouting die bitch towards the end of gang bang and then strumming the elctric guitar like crazy before bringing it to the amp to do some sound distortion.

It will probably be One old song + a song on MDNA. I know she LOVES her guitar but I would rather she leaves it in recording studio .

i can see her picking at least 3 from the following

oldies but goodies:

• like a virgin (electric)
  • crazy for you (acoustic)
  • open your heart (electric or acoustic)
  • live to tell (acoustic)
  • express yourself (electric)
  • take a bow (acoustic)
  • don't tell me (acoustic)
  • hollywood (electric)

new album:

• superstar (electric)
  • i'm a sinner (electric)
  • love spent (acoustic)
  • falling free (acoustic)

I imagine it will be a classic. She just tends to knock those out with a guitar in a half-arsed way.

I'm anticipating Open Your Heart. There was an acoustic demo for S&S and that also came out tops in the Facebook poll for songs from True Blue fans would like to see live so I'm betting on that.

Burning Up, Borderline, Dress You Up and Material Girl have been done and she performed Like A Virgin as a request so probably OYH. Perhaps Bad Girl. That would work well. I just wish she'd do it one way or another.

Guest bluejean

Gambler would be great on guitar. I also think a rock version of Like a Virgin would be good. Because honestly, she can never really top the Confessions version so she may as well make it the mandatory guitar song like she did with Material Girl.

Guest bluejean

I'm anticipating Open Your Heart. There was an acoustic demo for S&S and that also came out tops in the Facebook poll for songs from True Blue fans would like to see live so I'm betting on that.

I wouldn't mind the acoustic version that leaked but if she does a rock version of that song I will puke.

Guest bluejean

Love Rockdonna.

I don't mind actually, the only rock version that didn't work for me was Hung Up. Dress You Up was abit shit as well but all the others have been good.

Guest bluejean

The guitar was OK on the Confessions Tour but I hated all the S&S "rock" performances. Borderline was abysmal :manson:

I like the arrangement of that, it was just the vocals that were horrifying.

Wow, I didn't know the S&S Borderline was so hated. :shock: I thought it was rather joyous.

It was a cool idea and a cool version but those vocals... She almost blew my eardrums out live. It was too high, I don't know why they didn't take it down a bit.

That said, it's obvious Madonna is very attached to her guitar and she's given us some very nice moments both on the electric (Candy Perfume Girl, Human Nature) and the acoustic (Paradise, You Must Love Me) so I welcome some more guitardonna. Just no unnecessary hard rock makeovers to songs that don't need it (I'm looking at you Hung Up rock version).