GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Guest ditaluver

I miss the good ol' days when Madonna songs leaked weeks in advance :lol:

no shit

but im proud they've been able to keep us on edge! its fantastic! :inlove:

I miss the good ol' days when Madonna songs leaked weeks in advance :lol:

Sorry, the "good ol' days" is when a song was released on Madonna and the record company's terms without leaks and people pretending to claim they heard it and trying to compare it to the past. I don't buy one bit of nonsense we hear from many of the fan sites who are trying to claim that is sounds like this or that. I don't mind all the buzz, but it seems to me that fans tend to depend too much on rumors and bullshit, that build up all this excitement, and when the real thing is finally released and heard, they are totally let down/disappointed. If you really look back at at all the rumors surrounding this project from the Album photo shoot, to the first single to now the second, a lot of it was false nonsense.And a lot of fans really buy into it because it's what they want to hear, but when it doesn't turn out the way they thought, they go ape shit.

I don't know about any of you, but I do enjoy GMAYL. I can't really say the same of GIRLS GONE WILD since a 30 second clip isn't enough for me to properly judge, but I do know from history, Madonna hasn't really disappointed me. It just astonishes me how gullible some fans are when eating up whatever is mentioned on fan sites which many times it turns out to be untrue, yet some tend to swear to their Bibles that those sources are more true than not. Bull shit!!!! I'm betting that the Lyric video never was intended for today. A week will tell us that if it's really going to happen since conveniently the same sources who said it was supposed to happen today, now have conveniently said it's been delayed til next Friday. Sorry, but it doesn't take very long to put together a lyric video. All this talk about "remixes" and what not which may be part of this video sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Yet, so many people are getting worked up over it.

Good grief... what happened to just enjoying the music??? The woman has been releasing music for nearly 30 years. Give her a break already. So many expectations from a woman who originally released "Material Girl", "Where's The Party", "Lucky Star" and "Bye Bye Baby" which hardly are the most deep and meaningful lyrics and songs. But in the end it's subjective.

I miss the days when Madonna released a song and it was just simply enjoyed by the masses without all the nonsensical criticisms. When I was a kid, I knew that there were reviews and critics, but not once did I pay much attention to the point that it influenced how I felt about her or her music. I just enjoyed it!!

S

T

F

U

Is this necessary? I'm simply responding to people who are continuously bitching and moaning about the rumors, song or supposed video. I am a fan who is entitled to his say. I am not being disrespectful or mean. I'm not telling people to "STFU". Why do you have to be so rude to people who have something to say that may be more than a sentence? C'mon?? You act like I'm the enemy when I'm a huge fan who simply enjoys Madonna for Madonna. Just because I don't simply say... "Eat It" to everyone doesn't make me a horrible person. Why not let people have their say without always threatening to ban them for being honest? Obviously, we've gotten off on the wrong foot, but I'm a good fan, and we obviously don't express our views the same way, but one thing is obvious... we are both fans. I've been quite respectful in the last few month in not responding to your nasty comments to me and others, so why not give me the same courtesy. I say this with the most sincerity. I apologize if this or anything I've said before offends you. It's NEVER my intention.

:lmao:

Poor old Neut. He can't get it right even when he gets it right (let's not forget he was right all along about GGW not leaking this week.)

I actually like him now - he's part of our furniture in this big gay dysfunctional MNation family.

Or maybe that's just the brandy talking.

it's also a snippet and low quality

It's not that low quality that we can't HEAR it. And it's not like if the song gets longer those 15 seconds are suddenly going to change. Come on. The vocals aren't crisp. They sound processed and layered and, like the writer said in his completely contradictory review, they get a little lost in the production. And I never said any of this was a bad thing, just that the review sounds like BS and contradicts itself..

Someone who heard it from the Madonnatribe forum.

He also said the part we hear in the megamix is the chorus and that the way the song leads into it is absolutely amazing.

Without hearing the bridges (and the verses) we can't have an idea of the song.

What I'm hearing in the snippet sounds like a chorus and a verse. There's obviously a lot we haven't heard, so I could be wrong, but the "Girls they just want to have some fun" sounds more like a verse than a hook to me.

Edited by vocalism

Guest Pud Whacker

Is this necessary? I'm simply responding to people who are continuously bitching and moaning about the rumors, song or supposed video. I am a fan who is entitled to his say. I am not being disrespectful or mean. I'm not telling people to "STFU". Why do you have to be so rude to people who have something to say that may be more than a sentence? C'mon?? You act like I'm the enemy when I'm a huge fan who simply enjoys Madonna for Madonna. Just because I don't simply say... "Eat It" to everyone doesn't make me a horrible person. Why not let people have their say without always threatening to ban them for being honest? Obviously, we've gotten off on the wrong foot, but I'm a good fan, and we obviously don't express our views the same way, but one thing is obvious... we are both fans. I've been quite respectful in the last few month in not responding to your nasty comments to me and others, so why not give me the same courtesy. I say this with the most sincerity. I apologize if this or anything I've said before offends you. It's NEVER my intention.

EAT IT!!!!

I like how the vocals are processed and layered.Madonna sounds cool on this song,especially when she says "have some fun!".I can't explain it,but I like how the vocals sound.

i'm a madonna fan so i know i'll enjoy whatever she comes up with. there's just this part of me that wants her to make everyone know who the hell she really is. 53 or not, coz i think the age boundaries are excuses. (i hope so, i'll be 53 too someday and my superstardom hasn't really kicked in yet. pave the way baby!)

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/23/exclusive-details-on-madonnas-girls-gone-wild-music-video/

Exclusive details on Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” – Music & Video

UPDATE #2

Benny Benassi gives us more info on the “Girls Gone Wild” lyric-video, that was originally planned to be revealed today.

Madonna’s upcoming single “Girls Gone Wild” is produced by Benny Benassi and his cousin Alle Benassi. Now it seems they are both working on a new remix that will be used for the “Girls Gone Wild” lyric video.

He tweeted…

Sorry Guys yesterday i just retweet one wrong information about GGW …. Today me and alle my Producer work. Very hard for a club remix ;

Remix Ready :) ♥ GIRLS AND BOYS GONE WILD FOR MADONNA ♥ #GGW #MDNA

About the official video, Arianne Phillips also tweeted…

Coming to you live from the Girls Gone Wild video set . Are you ready? Madonna at her best.

—

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6590

Benny and Alle Gone Wild for Madonna

Benny Benassi brings you an update on the lyric video for Girls Gone Wild, one of the two songs Benny and Alle co-produced for Madonna's MDNA.

As reported in real time on MadonnaTribe this morning, the Girls Gone Wild lyric video was originally scheduled to premiere last night at midnight PST, but due to a last minute change in the plans the same video is now going to be edited to a remix version of the single and it is now scheduled to be released next week.

And it seems that Benny and Alle themselves have just finished working on that remix...

Sorry Guys yesterday i just retweet one wrong information about GGW .... Today me and alle my Producer work. Very hard for a club remix ;)

Remix Ready :) @guyoseary @BennyBenassi ♥ GIRLS AND BOYS GONE WILD FOR MADONNA ♥ #GGW #MDNA

i'm a madonna fan so i know i'll enjoy whatever she comes up with. there's just this part of me that wants her to make everyone know who the hell she really is. 53 or not, coz i think the age boundaries are excuses. (i hope so, i'll be 53 too someday and my superstardom hasn't really kicked in yet. pave the way baby!)

The positive... I think a lot of people even the younger generation is AWARE of who Madonna is. No doubt, not to the same extent to her fans or people who live through some of her most popular albums. Unfortunately, there are too many people who are stuck on the age factor. I think Madonna tries to stay very current, but she's more safe than edgy anymore. But whatever she does, it gets seriously negatively criticized. She's become cast aside like many other acts who were greatly popular over the past decades. You still hear of them, and they still put out records, but they aren't as popular as they use to be. It frustrates the fans and so rather admit it is an "ageism" thing, they fall into believing she isn't good anymore. Personally, I think she's better than ever. Of course, it will be hard to compare her to her classics, but the music scene is so different than when she started. It's hard to stay among what's considered "fresh" and "popular".

Sorry, the "good ol' days" is when a song was released on Madonna and the record company's terms without leaks and people pretending to claim they heard it and trying to compare it to the past. I don't buy one bit of nonsense we hear from many of the fan sites who are trying to claim that is sounds like this or that. I don't mind all the buzz, but it seems to me that fans tend to depend too much on rumors and bullshit, that build up all this excitement, and when the real thing is finally released and heard, they are totally let down/disappointed. If you really look back at at all the rumors surrounding this project from the Album photo shoot, to the first single to now the second, a lot of it was false nonsense.And a lot of fans really buy into it because it's what they want to hear, but when it doesn't turn out the way they thought, they go ape shit.

I don't know about any of you, but I do enjoy GMAYL. I can't really say the same of GIRLS GONE WILD since a 30 second clip isn't enough for me to properly judge, but I do know from history, Madonna hasn't really disappointed me. It just astonishes me how gullible some fans are when eating up whatever is mentioned on fan sites which many times it turns out to be untrue, yet some tend to swear to their Bibles that those sources are more true than not. Bull shit!!!! I'm betting that the Lyric video never was intended for today. A week will tell us that if it's really going to happen since conveniently the same sources who said it was supposed to happen today, now have conveniently said it's been delayed til next Friday. Sorry, but it doesn't take very long to put together a lyric video. All this talk about "remixes" and what not which may be part of this video sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Yet, so many people are getting worked up over it.

Good grief... what happened to just enjoying the music??? The woman has been releasing music for nearly 30 years. Give her a break already. So many expectations from a woman who originally released "Material Girl", "Where's The Party", "Lucky Star" and "Bye Bye Baby" which hardly are the most deep and meaningful lyrics and songs. But in the end it's subjective.

I miss the days when Madonna released a song and it was just simply enjoyed by the masses without all the nonsensical criticisms. When I was a kid, I knew that there were reviews and critics, but not once did I pay much attention to the point that it influenced how I felt about her or her music. I just enjoyed it!!

I agree w/ the crux of your post that it was better in the older days being surprised, and you seem like an "old school" fan, as am I, so I absolutely respect that. There's nothing wrong w/ being critical IMO. I'm a hard-to-please fan. But still, the main fans sites seem to be pretty accurate the majority of the time. Here's a run-down of what they've said months b4 things happened:

GMAYL is the first single.. TURNED OUT TRUE

Megaforce is directing the video.. TRUE

M wears beige coat in video (lol).. TRUE

Solveig and Orbit are producers.. TRUE

Nicki Minaj & MIA on new single... TRUE (I remember my heart sinking that day)

M is playing the Superbowl.. TRUE (LOOOONG B4 it was made official)

Etc

I am a hard-to-please fan. HATE pop music other than M since 1984. Gotta say, she has never REALLY disappointed me. My type would bail. I even liked Hard Candy.

If you really look back at at all the rumors surrounding this project from the Album photo shoot, to the first single to now the second, a lot of it was false nonsense.

There really wasn't any false nonsense, though, that I can remember (See my above post), other than some "lyric video" that was never confirmed. I can't believe ppl actually sat up waiting for that. Only THE ACTUAL VIDEO would keep me up 'til 3AM and even then it has to be confirmed by M's camp, not just fan sites. But the sites have been VERY good about putting out info that M's own website NEVER BOTHERS TO DO. Honestly, Who even clicks on that site?

There really wasn't any false nonsense, though, that I can remember (See my above post), other than some "lyric video" that was never confirmed. I can't believe ppl actually sat up waiting for that. Only THE ACTUAL VIDEO would keep me up 'til 3AM and even then it has to be confirmed by M's camp, not just fan sites. But the sites have been VERY good about putting out info that M's own website NEVER BOTHERS TO DO. Honestly, Who even clicks on that site?

We didn't care about the lyrics, we wanted to hear the song.

OH NO ANOTHER BOOK :lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

Poor old Neut. He can't get it right even when he gets it right (let's not forget he was right all along about GGW not leaking this week.)

I actually like him now - he's part of our furniture in this big gay dysfunctional MNation family.

Or maybe that's just the brandy talking.

neut needs to get neutered