GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Yes, this picture is real but the cover is fanmade. The picture is from the album booklet. The original version of the song has been available for at least a week btw.

418423_332318563469989_100000755454442_852367_214648938_n.jpg

...where is the original version of the song accessible from? Or am I missing something?

Yes, this picture is real but the cover is fanmade. The picture is from the album booklet. The original version of the song has been available for at least a week btw.

418423_332318563469989_100000755454442_852367_214648938_n.jpg

The picture is amazing. :thumbsup:

Have you heard the original version already? I'm just asking because of your sig... And if you have, did you like it?

Guest bluejean

...was just thinking. wasn't 'hey you' also released as a "lyric-video" so that everyone would learn the words and sing along at the 777??

That was the official video. I don't recall it being described as a "lyric-video" but it was the same thing. Not that I ever watched it :lol:

Guest FrozenEyes

I hope it actually gets released this time and not ANOTHER let down. And while I'm hoping, I hope it's the original and not some remix. :D

Lyrics?

"It's so erotic, this feeling can't be beat, it's closer to my whole body, feel the heat. i got that burning hot desire."

"You got me in the zone, DJ play my favorite song, Turn me on!"

I know I shouldn't act this nway. I know good girls don't misbehave... but I'm a bad girl.

I want so bad to be good.

actually it's 1 am here in the Phil. We're GMT+8. PT is GMT-8. So we're PT+16 = 9AM+16 = 25 = 1 AM on the 28th. The vevo status was posted at 6PM on the 26th PT.

oh, the US haven't switched back their savings time? tsk, 2 more hours... i was sleepy two hours ago... sigh... i'll just sleep this through just look at it when i wake up...