GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

EXACTLY how I feel.

GET READY CENTRAL PARK WEST, CUZ I DEFINITELY KNOW HOW TO BE OBNOXIOUS!

good_morning1.gif

I got you! I got you!

While I really want to hear the song NOW,maybe it would have hurt the sales by releasing it this early on VEVO without having it available on iTunes? Let's be patient a little while longer.I'm sure that Interscope are planning a huge promotional push for this song.

NOOOOOO!!!

I was so looking forward to this!! :americanlife: I've been playing the MDNA megamix clip like mad today in anticipation. OH WELL!

For like a week in early Feb I thought they were getting everything right...NOW THOUGH....GMAYL is gonna be dead and gone before we hear the remixes, yet all we want to hear is the original version of GGW and the fuckers are gonna give us a remix!! AND the bitches ruin our party by delaying it!!

This is all turning VERY WARNER BROTHERS!!

I must say this has been one of the funniest threads ever! The gifs and comments just cracked me up. The whole frenzy... And now another week to go!! Love it!

jajajajajaj! so...maybe I should start a thread with "Interescope´s errors"! jajajajajajaja!

well, I have to say it, it makes sense to wait at least one week (or two).first, GAYL´s remixes should be out someday...or not,but the should be.

And secondly, if they put the song on Vevo and it´s not available on itunes, people won´t buy it!!! so, they should wait until they have the video ready, itunes too, and, again, madonna appearing on a tv show...now, gimme GAYl´s fucking remixes!

Maybe we can get the HARTS on it? But I'm not sure if they know how to turn on a computer. :(

hart_2_hart.jpg

be careful with the Hart man...you know what happened to Natalie Wood...

really, I think they will wait until monday, to have a full week with sales, and a proper video

jessicafletcher.jpg

do you know that she was 58 years old in that picture???? can we expect madonna useing this looks in a few years time??jajaja

and, now seeriously, will this be related with the fact that the song has the same name than the tv series? I mean, wasn´t the creator "angry"? well, actually, I´m sure he was hungry for money...

It makes sense to wait at least one week (or two). If they put the song on Vevo and it´s not available on itunes, people won´t buy it!!! so, they should wait until they have the video ready, itunes too, and, again, madonna appearing on a tv show...

I agree.We don't want anything to hurt the sales of the single.It's better to wait a while longer.