GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Well given the video was shot yesterday might mean that something happened that made them think twice about the version to release....perhaps they did shoot to a remix and want the lyric video to match that.

Guest Lovesong

So they will use a remix for the lyrics video next week...

:americanlife:

Well yeah... still happy we can at least hear something before the video/official single comes out

It is up to art director Giovanni Bianco to share the excitement and let the world know that the video for Madonna's "Girl Gone Wild" was finally filmed yesterday.

Via Twitter, of course.

Just Finished happy hard day! I feel like a boy (old man) gone wild! Thanks Mert and Marcus.

ariannephillips amazing hard day! My love u did amazing job tday! Lets go wild! Love u

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6588

Breaking News! In a last minute plan change, the Girls Gone Wild lyric video will not premiere tonight at midnight PST anymore.

The lyric video will be edited on a remix version of the single which is still being polished at the moment and we can expect that version to go with the lyric video that is now scheduled to be released next week.

:rotfl:

Are they willing to make the same mistake? Making the fans listen an "exciting" remix and then piss them off with the album version??? Think about the Celebration scenario that we got all excited by the amazing Benassi remix and then all that got flushed with the 90sdancey album version :lmao:

It was kinda early for it to premiere. On Monday, the album will be four week s away from release, so the closer to it, the better. And because the album is not out yet, any version- whether the album version or a remix- has a shot at decent sales.

I agree about remix generating more confusion. Like wasnt/isnt there enough confusion with GMAYL leak and release version etc.?

Whats goin on...yet we hear insiders who claim everything is planned well in advance..

Arianne Phillips also posted two pics on her instagram account. One of her standing in front of a dressing room mirror with a hint of a dress hanging off the mirror with the statement: "Playing dress up. I love my Job." And after that a pic of the upper part of her head with tiny doll faces with KISS like make-up on it. Could they possibly have something to do with the music video shoot? Or are they just random, or related to the countless award ceremonies she is attending the past couple of weeks leading up to this weekend's academy award ceremony?

6a4a488c5e8f11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

273939285e9311e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

I suppose this is how Mert and Marcus got the news they are directing M's new single:

Madonna: Mert and Marcus, do you want to direct my new video?

Mert and Marcus: But we have never directed a music video.

Madonna: Thats why I chose you: you are unexprecienced, so you ll cost me the least. Do you know how much Romanek or Fincher want???

Mert and Marcus: Ok, we have great ideas for this amazing video. You come from the sky like the godess Isis and thousands of women praying at you near Nile. Then you fly in the sky, then you separate the Nile and lots of other special effects.

Madonna: Uou, thats great guys, I hope you ll be able to make it amazing on our tight budget: 200 $.

Mert and Marcus: Well then we ll have you dancing as Isis in front of a white wall. Do you have spare white wall in your house?

Madonna: Of course.

Mert and Marcus: Ok, so we ll call Jean Paul Gaultier to ask him if he could donate for us an Isis dress.

Madonna: Of course he will donate it. But guys when will you come to shoot?

Mert and Marcus: We ll be able in Thursday.

Madonna: Ok. I ll be free in Thursday morning from 9 a.m till 9.15 a.m.

Mert and Marcus: Cool. So then we ll collect our 200 $, right?

Madonna: So you ll take them, eventhough its a great opportunity for you, I mean your first video would be for me.

Mert and Marcus: Well we have to pay the lighting guy at least.

Madonna: Ah, ok. See you in Thurdsay.

I suppose this is how Mert and Marcus got the news they are directing M's new single:

Madonna: Thats why I chose you: you are unexprecienced, so you ll cost me the least. Do you know how much Romanek or Fincher want???

Mert and Marcus: Ok, we have great ideas for this amazing video. You come from the sky like the godess Isis and thousands of women praying at you near Nile. Then you fly in the sky, then you separate the Nile and lots of other special effects.

Madonna: Uou, thats great guys, I hope you ll be able to make it amazing on our tight budget: 200 $.

Mert and Marcus: Well then we ll have you dancing as Isis in front of a white wall. Do you have spare white wall in your house?

Mert and Marcus: Ok, so we ll call Jean Paul Gaultier to ask him if he could donate for us an Isis dress.

Madonna: So you ll take them, eventhough its a great opportunity for you, I mean your first video would be for me.

:rotfl:

:lmao:

Is the music video going to be a remix of the song or is it just for the lyric video?

Oh god, I hope it is just for the lyrics video. I don't mind another awesome remix, but from a marketing perspective it's not helpful to an album. After all, "WIFLFAG" and its remix release barely helped Music because the album version didn't sound anything like the video version.

HOT MESS INDEED... TOLD YOU IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN...

IT WAS LIKE WHEN THERE WAS A SUPPOSED RADIO DEBUT FOR GMAYL LAST MONTH.... :rotfl:

Yes, hot mess indeed. To think we used to complain about Warners.

Not impressed with Interscope so far. Seems like the cash is behind the project

but they can't pull it together.

How difficult is it to get a single release right. With UK mess up someone should

have been aware if the chart rules.

The video BETTER be set to the album version, and not some remix.

I doubt it will though.

I was probably one of the few who was upset that the album version of Celebration wasn't used for the video :lmao: I know so many on here loved the remix, but I have always preferred the original.

Call it generic....boring...whatever.

I loved it. :dramatic: