GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

If it's a remix I hope it's one of those 8 minutes deals and not an album version length. Probably won't be though, since WIFLFAG wasn't. Of course if it's Benny Benassi then I don't care either way. I really wish he'd get off my Madonna records. Bring back Stuart Price, Paul Oakenfold & Peter Rauhofer!

If it's a remix I hope it's one of those 8 minutes deals and not an album version length. Probably won't be though, since WIFLFAG wasn't. Of course if it's Benny Benassi then I don't care either way. I really wish he'd get off my Madonna records. Bring back Stuart Price, Paul Oakenfold & Peter Rauhofer!

Guess what: SHE'S NOT

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

nonnilikesit.gif

:lol:

i just watched that trash. not gonna lie, it's one of my favorite movies. :crazy:

and dammit to hell, i'll be at work when this...remix or whatever the hell it is...premieres. i hope they delay it again. at least for a couple of hours. i'll be dying on the inside if you bitches are hearing new madonna and i'm stuck in that hellhole. :|

and dammit to hell, i'll be at work when this...remix or whatever the hell it is...premieres. i hope they delay it again. at least for a couple of hours. i'll be dying on the inside if you bitches are hearing new madonna and i'm stuck in that hellhole. :|

What's the point of delaying it until you get home? You'll still be able to see it as soon as you get home. It's not going anywhere once it goes up. Even if it did, someone will have ripped it by then to share it with the world.

Good to hear that it's finally coming to us. Good to hear a confirmation.

NO! We'll dance for you.

2zzop7c.gif

i just watched that trash. not gonna lie, it's one of my favorite movies. :crazy:

I'd take a break if I were you and stream it off my phone or go to the bathroom and dance like crazy! Lol I always managed to get to these types of releases even with work. I just "worked" around work.

interesting that they commissioned Benassi to do a remix in the last minute..

not to mention that this remix is intended just for a lyric video... has anyone ever did that before? an official lyric video plus a remix commissioned just for it?

not to mention that this remix is intended just for a lyric video... has anyone ever did that before? an official lyric video plus a remix commissioned just for it?

I think they want to show the song to draw circulation and attention around it before releasing it on itunes.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

If it's a remix, i honestly won't bother. I want the album version, i don't care about shitty cheap remixes and i'm not getting attached to a version that won't end up on the actual record.

If Benny and his cousin produced the song and they're also the ones who did the mix for the lyric video I imagine the mix is gonna be an extended, harder take on the album version, kinda like Stuart's SDP mix of Hung Up or Shep's 12" mixes of the tracks he did with M. If that's the case then we might actually be in for a treat with this remix.

Guest Pud Whacker

me too. as much as i love DSS, its always BOE i go back to.

tumblr_ly7r6nPgbC1qlycwjo1_500.gif

We don't know yet where else it might get used..it does seem like its not planned well in advance.

I got the impression from he's tweets that he now put the remix together just in a day or so..

Maybe its just a dub remix like the one before Hung Up was released?