New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

As of last week:

Religious Intro (starts with spoken part from ggw, has sounds of church bells/ religious-catholic-kabbalah references)

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang (whip and gun shot sounds through out)

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up (sounds completely different from what we've heard before)

I Don't Give A (on guitar)

Best Friend (MAY be an interlude video)

Express Yourself (mixed with born this way with she's not me at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Turn Up The Radio (on guitar)

Open Your Heart (sounds like how it was performed during the superbowl but the whole song)

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (new video interlude already filmed, shows madonna in underwear wearing a mask with a whip looks like tod perfume advert, carnival freaks chasing her/she hides in some room. new remix with different pitched vocals that feature a devilish laugh throughout the mix)

Vogue (sounds similar to super bowl performance)

Candy Shop (60's or 70's type-vibe with samples of erotica)

Human Nature

Nobody Knows Me (new version) (interlude - madonna may film a new video for this)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer (sounds similar to super bowl performance - return of church bell sounds)

Celebration

Most songs sound like album versions but could change. Set list could still change.

According to Boombox in the MadonnaChile forum, this is, in fact, the real setlist as it was being rehearsed in late April.

Digitalfreaknyc in the MadonnaTribe forum confirmed that none of the MDNA bonus tracks will be actually performed, which means that "Best Friend" is a video interlude, as indicated as an option above. He also said that "Love Spent" hasn't been rehearsed so far.

"Love Spent" hasn't been rehearsed so far.

What a missed opportunity if true, seriously. Either version would have been amazing. Acoustic or original. DUMB MADONNA. And what about Some Bints? HELLOOOOOO?

Whateva the setlist is ok aside from those GLARING MISTAKES I suppose :lol:

Guest xnerel

i think we will know the real set list and stage, about the last week in may...when M arrives to tel-aviv, lets remember that the stadium its too open... so lets be pacient!

Guest Not4Pussies

if the setlist posted by m.d.n.a. is the real deal

then it's just MDNA with the obvious hits. no real treats and surprises.

What a missed opportunity if true, seriously. Either version would have been amazing. Acoustic or original. DUMB MADONNA. And what about Some Bints? HELLOOOOOO?

Whateva the setlist is ok aside from those GLARING MISTAKES I suppose :lol:

But still I HAVE NO REGRETS

Cause I survived the BIGGEST TEST

I will not LIE

And I can't PRETEND

But I feel like I lost my

VERY BEST FRIEND....

It's so sad that it had to end.

Guest bluejean

THANKS FOR INCLUDING THE WORST BONUS TRACK IN YOUR SETLIST MARGE :lol:

I like that song, I'd certainly rather that than Beautiful Killer or *dry reaches* B'day Song. Although Love Spent SHOULD be in there.

Human Nature needs to go more so than songs like Vogue, LAP, I think.....

Yes, WTF is that doing there? And Candy Flop of all songs??? I'd honestly prefer another croaking rendition of 4 Minutes. At least the losers in the nosebleeds will know it. I suspect some of these sites are fucking with us and taking the real setlist and putting ridiculous songs on them here and there just to trick us.

I like that song, I'd certainly rather that than Beautiful Killer or *dry reaches* B'day Song. Although Love Spent SHOULD be in there.

Yes, WTF is that doing there? And Candy Flop of all songs??? I'd honestly prefer another croaking rendition of 4 Minutes. At least the losers in the nosebleeds will know it. I suspect some of these sites are fucking with us and taking the real setlist and putting ridiculous songs on them here and there just to trick us.

Now Beautiful Killa I'd be more than fine with, what a sexy slick little song. But Best Friend and Coffin Song aren't even a part of this era IMO. They're invisible.

Candy Shop is the worst opener for a tour, i mean:

- DYU

- OYH

- EY

- DW

- TBW / Vogue

- FL

That CS entry was kind of poor, not high energy, so it do not deserves another chance, even if it was M's favourite!!

wow NO. it's one of the most spectacular ones. And the beat is pure Madonna !

Yeah Candy Plop definitely grew on me as a tour opener. It's a lot more old school Madonna than her previous few openers, that's why it was kinda jarring at first cuz it was so scaled down in terms of pathos/diva entrance. But the more she shoved it down our throats, the more I understood it. And that was a song I hated at first. Now I feel like it's a little Madonna gem.

Guest bluejean

Now Beautiful Killa I'd be more than fine with, what a sexy slick little song. But Best Friend and Coffin Song aren't even a part of this era IMO. They're invisible.

Don't like Ugly Killer at all, it just goes nowhere. So overrated.

Yeah Candy Plop definitely grew on me as a tour opener. It's a lot more old school Madonna than her previous few openers, that's why it was kinda jarring at first cuz it was so scaled down in terms of pathos/diva entrance. But the more she shoved it down our throats, the more I understood it. And that was a song I hated at first. Now I feel like it's a little Madonna gem.

Oh it grew on me too, as did all the tracks on Hard Candy. Love love love the live versions. But honest to God it does not need another appearance on the MDNA tour and neither does Human Nature. I swear someone has swapped those with something better as a joke. Probably Love Spent and Nothing Really Matters (hopefully.)

But Madonnarama said the Candy Shop/Human Nature rumors are not true.

And I would like to stress this as future memento or their 100% accuracy.

By the way, they deleted that statement from the original report. Thank god there's people with good memory (and able to copy paste).

Agree. She CANNOT SING IT LIVE.

FULL ON CROW VOX

Good god. That was terrible. That venue was teeny tiny and the audience were asleep. Looks to have worked much better in a stadium.

She ruined my love of this song by murdering it on this tour...with that hideous costume.

I wish she would revisit some of her old hits instead of playing the same songs.

Its time she did Gambler, Take A Bow, and Rain.

I haven't read through this whole thread but I agree with this in principle. She has such a vast arsenal of hits and amazing songs, why stick to playing Music, Vogue and LIB over and over.

:horn: yea, so like i said let's be excited about the new justify my love video said to have been directed by Tom Munro (why she didnt choose mert and marcus is beyond me). And there's no "bye bye baby" in any of the rehearsal demos, that doesn't mean she didn't change up the setlist or incorporated it into one of the songs. At this time there is now 5 sets of demo rehearsals and that setlist i posted a week or so ago was right after the fourth set, so things may still change. The setlist should be set in stone Monday. All of the rehearsal demos that people have posted are fake. Kalakan is featured throughout most of the show to make the setlist synch together in a way but they only sing a couple of lines throughout the show. I'm still not sure if she filmed a new video for nobody knows me, she was suppose to.

:horn: yea, so like i said let's be excited about the new justify my love video said to have been directed by Tom Munro (why she didnt choose mert and marcus is beyond me). And there's no "bye bye baby" in any of the rehearsal demos, that doesn't mean she didn't change up the setlist or incorporated it into one of the songs. At this time there is now 5 sets of demo rehearsals and that setlist i posted a week or so ago was right after the fourth set, so things may still change. The setlist should be set in stone Monday. All of the rehearsal demos that people have posted are fake. Kalakan is featured throughout most of the show to make the setlist synch together in a way but they only sing a couple of lines throughout the show. I'm still not sure if she filmed a new video for nobody knows me, she was suppose to.

Could you repost the latest version of what you know? I've lost track, there have been so many postings.

Could you repost the latest version of what you know? I've lost track, there have been so many postings.

This was all the songs that were in the fourth set of rehearsal demos (there's now 5 sets, the 6th and final set should be done by Monday)

Religious Intro (starts with spoken part from ggw, has sounds of church bells/ religious-catholic-kabbalah references)

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang (whip and gun shot sounds through out)

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up (sounds completely different from what we've heard before)

I Don't Give A (on guitar)

Best Friend (MAY be an interlude video)

Express Yourself (mixed with born this way with she's not me at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Turn Up The Radio (on guitar)

Open Your Heart (sounds like how it was performed during the superbowl but the whole song)

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (new video interlude already filmed, shows madonna in underwear wearing a mask with a whip looks like tod perfume advert, carnival freaks chasing her/she hides in some room. new remix with different pitched vocals that feature a devilish laugh throughout the mix)

Vogue (sounds similar to super bowl performance)

Candy Shop (60's or 70's type-vibe with samples of erotica)

Human Nature

Nobody Knows Me (new version) (interlude - madonna may film a new video for this)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer (sounds similar to super bowl performance - return of church bell sounds)

Celebration

-------------------

I haven't heard these or seen video(s) with my own ears and eyes so what I write here is the description from someone who seen and heard these so things like mashups, etc. that are apart of songs may not be completely listed here. I know Madonnarama swears she never rehearsed candy shop and human nature but they are absolutely in the fourth set of demos (perhaps the person who gave them that info only heard the fifth set and she took those songs out). I do get the impression that she changed something in the fifth set but I don't have any confirmation. I'm shocked as well as everyone that there is no "love spent", hope she changes her mind on that one. And to add what i've already said above is there's no "bye bye baby" in any of the rehearsal demos, that doesn't mean she didn't change up the setlist or incorporated it into one of the songs. Kalakan is featured throughout most of the show to make the setlist synch together in a way but they only sing a couple of lines in the show. I'm still not sure if she filmed a new video for nobody knows me, she was suppose to.

Does she not like Love Spent??

I wonder this too. First it was supposed to be a bonus track and now she's not rehearsing it. WTF?

Guest bluejean

Its possible there are afew songs missing from the rehearsals, that setlist is afew tracks shorter than the previous shows.

I really think she needs to replace Candy Shop and Human Nature with some bigger hits. And as excited as I am to hear Celebration live this really needs to be Holiday closing the show. I hated it when she closed with Give It 2 Me, it was such an anti climax and this will be the same.

I think Love Spent is waaaaaaay to hard to sing LIVE for her.

On the record it already sounds a little bit painful (especially at the end of the song). I don't think we'll be getting that song unless it's playback.

I knew right away during the Jimmy Fallon interview that she wasn't doing it. Just the way how she speaks about it when he tells her how it's his favorite track.