GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

I can barely speak.....

I LUV this woman!!! Where has THIS Madonna been hiding all these years?? WELCOME BACK HONEY! :lol:

I saw some Nikki Finn some Breathless Mahoney and CHEEKY (not THE CHEEKS) Madonna is finally back.

This video exceeded my expectations. I'd say it's better than Hung Up. Completely different to AL but in some ways I'd say it's even better than that. I truly think this could be her best video since DTM. :wow:

How hot is she in that leopard print bra??

I would actually love if Gaga did that. It would show that she has a spine.

I really don't want to ruin such a joyous moment by talking about Lady Gaga, but wouldn't that be highly predictable, especially after dodging everything Madonna related since people turned on her and called her a cheap imitation?

She'd have a spine if instead of thanking Whitney Houston while looking like a cheap drag queen version of Madonna and calling reporters retarded for asking legitimate questions about the authenticity of her supposedly innovative music, she would just say what we all know is true: YES MADONNA (among a few others) IS A HUGE INSPIRATION, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON.

Thank You.

So O-Kay.. I've just this very second finished watching it. I had saw a link earlier on some Russian youtube-type site, which was apparently kosher but nevertheless wasn't sure about quality so waited. And...

OMG I love it of course Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifCheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gif The video at least - OMG it's the SAME as before. :rotfl: But this makes it slightly more palatable.

It's silly, superficial, preening, posturing, retarded - all perfect for this track. Her best video since at least Strung Up. Best bit - the faux assassination attempt. :dramatic: And of course there's the Ivy Tilsley wig, very Norma Desmond. :wow: I've only just watched it the once, but I can see me having quite a few repeat viewings soon. I love the prologue at the start - reminiscent of her old videos a la the message at the end of EY.

I see bits of Catherine Deneuve again lookwise - Umbrellas of Cherbourg? There's some sort of comment in there about the celebrity fame mania of the 21st celebrity a la Lana Del Rey. M.I.A. seems.. out of place :bad: I know she respects Madonna but I'm surprised Miss Gritty n Raw agreed to this cheesefest - but then this is just advertising her feature isn't it which is another song. That annoying little twerp Minaj gets the real billing here.

The chics seem to have deflated a bit and she has chicbones at one point. :sassy: As cunty, deluded and unlikeable as she's seemed to many lately over the past few years, this shows that even with an arse song her star quality is second to none. OMG I have cry, the old Vadge is back back back. :drama:

Stunning video. I love how fun and playful she is. It's been a long time to see her in one of her videos being so humorous and playful like this. It's definitely an homage to her early career as well. I love the Material Girl/Like A Virgin/Marilynesque look. The looks she gives the camera throughout the video are so cool.

Could there be a controversy brewing over throwing the baby (doll)? I can see a group of people getting all up tight about her doing so. I hope so, because it will only bring more attention to the video. The first thing I thought when she threw the baby... "oh, I guess after 26 years, she decided not 'keep her baby'".... Papa Don't Preach! lol!!

I did see there were a LOT of dislikes (but only like 20% or whatever). :confused:

well at least MADONNA fans or casual viewers are liking it enough to defeat the haters' rabid dislikes

Guest Not4Pussies

I did see there were a LOT of dislikes (but only like 20% or whatever). :confused:

but who cares though what they think.

what matters is that u like it or not, no?

When is the video available on uk iTunes?

I need this baby in my pocket 24/7 :)

Oooh yeah baby.. I love iTunes videos. I have a handful but most are Madonna - Everybody for example is not available commercially elsewhere.

Yeah, it's still at 307 views, must get updated daily or whatever?

Oooh yeah baby.. I love iTunes videos. I have a handful but most are Madonna - Everybody for example is not available commercially elsewhere.

Yeah, it's still at 307 views, must get updated daily or whatever?

I didn't realise everybody was on there,I must LOOK IT UP ;)

I'm thinking Jiz would love the baby chucking scene

The caca mongsters are hating on the song because Madonna :bow: is telling them not to play the stupid game :lmao: they think that is a reference to caca's love game song :rotfl:

Who freakin' cares!! It's not like Madonna fans are anymore innocent in contributing to the crap nonsense. I don't see it anymore helpful by posting "R.I.P. GAGA", etc. Youtube is like the worst place to take anything too seriously within the comments. Any damn weasel can post there. People are just plain moronic when replying. You don't need much of a brain to go to any video and bash away. It seems some make a career of it. Let them lead their sad lives. I'm going to enjoy the video and song as intended.