GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Guest bluejean

GU also said MIA was first and it contained a line that said IF I WANT IT, IMA TAKE IT :lmao::lmao:

I guess the version he heard wasn't the final version :lmao:

Guest groovyguy

Wall Street Journal

Madonna Unveils Super Bowl Themed Video ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’

By Christopher John Farley

Madonna is set to provide the halftime entertainment at Super Bowl XLVI between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots on Sunday, but she ‘s already got her head in the game. She just released the video for one of the songs that she’ll perform during the show, “Give Me All Your Luvin’” and at a press conference yesterday she said that she’d been practicing as hard as some of the players who are set to take the field. The new video has football theme, and also features rapper/singers M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj as cheerleaders.

You’ve got to give the Material Girl credit for a number of things on this video. First off, the 53-year-old pop star appears to be in better shape than many college students, which is crazy. She also gets points for picking two of the coolest collaborators around–M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj–and getting them to literally serve as cheerleaders for the Madonna brand. And lastly, readers of the Wall Street Journal can appreciate the canny marketing involved with releasing a sexy football themed video shortly before a Super Bowl performance. Sorry Haters, Madonna still has it. This clip is a touchdown.

Check out the new video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’.” What do you think? Are you looking forward to Madonna’s performance?

That's hardly a good example of M.I.A.'s talents. She has had 3 incredibly good experimental Pop albums.

Thank You. I was going to type the same thing. NO ONE even knows she worked on that trash album. MIA is more known for her own 3 solo albums. Which are amazing.

:clap: I really liked the video and the song is starting to grow on me. The best part for me was near the end when they're wearing the throwback Madonna wigs and lace dresses. She looked not a day older from when she recorded the video for Express Yourself and Vogue. She looked really good too. WAYYY better than her look for HC. Cant wait for the tour! :thumbsup:

I hope she keeps inspired for the visuals like this! She needs great videos for the following singles!!! I hope the rehearsals doesn't interfere!!!!

Guest groovyguy

MadonnaTribe

The official YouTube channel of La Defence published a video of French Madonna fans on the Parvis singing and dancing to the new single shown on a maxi screen outside the Quatre Temps shopping mall.