Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

I thought it was reported that Solveig had produced and remixed the single but Orbit had done his own remixes removing Sticky Minge and CIA's vocals?

Also, I'd said previously that Bang Bang seemed an odd title for a ballad but then I remembered this. I can really imagine M doing a cover of this and it is a slowy:

So in saying that Martin Solveig produced the track, doesn't that prove that it's going to be very different to the demo? Because that demo sounds nothing like Solveig's work, it sounds like William Orbit did it.

To me, the demo screams Solveig! I admit, it does sound a bit like a few of Madonna's Orbit tracks, especially "Run", but still, it was obvious to me from first listen that "Give Me All Your Love" was produced by Solveig.

RT @adamlambert : " Madonna's new album's called "M.D.N.A." hahah Genius!!! "

Adam Lambert, whose guitarist is Monte Pittman, Madonna's long time guitarist, really likes the title of Madonna's upcoming album, M.D.N.A.

Adam Lambert no longer speaks to Monte Pittman, after Monte endorsed an unofficial album released by Adam's former label.

The album consists of a bunch of demos recorded in 2007 by Citizen Vain, a band featuring Adam Lambert and Monte Pittman.

He tried to stop the release, but since the label releasing it hold the rights to the recordings, he wasn't able to prevent them from releasing them.

However, Adam Lambert remains a huge fan of Madonna :D

GMAYL sounded totally Solveig. I fear Solveigs material would be weak (though his Smash had great moments like Lets's Not Play Games, which sounds like William Orbits ROLish track:

) and I base my oppinion on GMAYL and Birthday Songs snippet, both of which sound childish (although infectious).

But I believe Orbits material would make up for it, if Masterpiece is any indication.

GMAYL sounded totally Solveig. I fear Solveigs material would be weak (though his Smash had great moments like Lets's Not Play Games, which sounds like William Orbits ROLish track:

) and I base my oppinion on GMAYL and Birthday Songs snippet, both of which sound childish (although infectious).

But I believe Orbits material would make up for it, if Masterpiece is any indication.

Well according to Madonna Solveig produced the majority of the album

I thought it was Orbit. Very Beautiful Stranger-Amazing.

That's what immediately came to mind for me after hearing it too. It also reminds me a bit of that unreleased track I'm In Love With Love.

K!

F!

C!

Madonna!

Y!

O!

U!

You wanna?

I see your cumin and I don't wanna know your dish

I see you turmeric and you're gonna have to braise your your fish

Would you like to fry?

Gimme a chicken thigh

Show me all that you bought

We can have some carbs

Bombay Potatoes are fine

Let's use the coconut milk now

Every drop

Don't cook that stupid soup cause I'm different kinda chef

Every curry tastes the same you gotta use some fresh game

Gimme all your curry

Gimme your curry

Gimme all your curry

Gimme your curry

Let's forget about thyme

And (deep)fry the fat away

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Don't cook that stupid soup cause I'm different kinda chef

Every curry tastes the same you gotta use some fresh game

Gimme all your curry

Gimme your curry

Gimme all your curry

Gimme your curry

Let's forget about thyme

And (deep)fry the fat away

1998_madonna_perf1.jpg

so what dowe have so far

gimme all your luvin'

birthday song

bang bang

masterpiece

turn up the radio

i want to read more about tracks that have been recorded. i dont need to hear them yet right now but a little more info, news, tidbits...its fun reading the descriptions of those new songs.

ever since THAT arrest the news has been very minimalistic....

I don't get why people think it sounds Orbit produced. Blind AND deaf?

Without knowing much about Solveig, I assumed his stuff was more exclusively electronic/dance oriented without a lot of guitar. GAYL has a lot of guitar which Orbit has been known to use on M songs in the past like BS, Amazing etc. So, upon first listen it reminded of what Orbit may sound like in 2011/2012. NOW though, since I've heard the snippet of the "Birthday Song" from 20/20 I can hear how GAYL is definitely more Solveig.

Also, upon first listen GAYL reminded me a bit of Pink's Feel Good Time which was produced by Orbit. Based on what we've heard, I wouldn't say their sounds are "night and day". They have to have some bit of cohesion since their songs are gonna be on the same album....unless of course this is going to turn out to be a Bedtime Stories like album.

P! M! T!

Madonna

H! R! T!

You wanna?

I see you bleeding and I don't sniff your vadge

I see you spotting and you gonna have to plug it up

Would you like to douche

Gimme another push

Show me all that you bled

We can dry it out

Tampons are the best

Let's flush the clots out every drop

K!

F!

C!

Madonna!

Y!

O!

U!

You wanna?

I see your cumin and I don't wanna know your dish

I see you turmeric and you're gonna have to braise your your fish

Would you like to fry?

Gimme a chicken thigh

Show me all that you bought

We can have some carbs

Bombay Potatoes are fine

Let's use the coconut milk now

Every drop

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Darling, are you drunk?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am actually shocked we don't have an official tracklisting by now. We have almost always had it 2 months ahead of the release date. :confused:

I wouldn't be surprised if she's saving everything till the Superbowl. I bet she'll even premiere the album artwork on the video screens on stage at the end of her performance.