Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/493-madonna-ive-made-a-huge-effort-to-try-and-not-sound-like-everybody-else-on-mdna.html

Madonna: 'I've made a huge effort to try and not sound like everybody else on MDNA'

"I feel like all the records on the radio right now have a homogenized quality to them," Madonna tod to The Los Angeles Times, and it sounds like an excerpt of her new single Give Me All Your Luvin'. "I've made a huge effort to try and not sound like everybody else."

"The music that I've done with William (Orbit) is quite introspective, whereas Martin (Solveig)'s is more ironic and funny and upbeat," Madonna adds. "There's a really up aspect to it and a really fun aspect to it."

"I don't like to repeat myself," Madonna says. "I'm a curious person who's interested in learning, and I like to take the road less traveled by. That's just my nature, so perhaps that leads me to subject matter or controversial or subversive waters. I don't know. It's not something that's intentional. I'm not calculating being subversive or trying to be ahead of people. I just work on things that interest me."

Guest groovyguy

So far, we have:

Album: MDNA

Tentative Release Date: Apr 2nd (Outside USA); Apr 3rd (North America)

Confirmed Track Titles:

Give Me All Your Luvin' (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)

Girls Gone Wild

Birthday Song (featuring M.I.A.)

Turn Up the Radio (Possibly 2nd Single)

Masterpiece

Bang Bang (Possibly bonus or B-side track)

Beautiful Killer

Artist: Madonna

Albun: MDNA

Labels: Live Nation, Interscope and Universal Music

Realease: 03.20.2012

01. Give Me All Your Luvin' (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)

02. Turn Up the Radio

03. Girls Gone Wild

04. Birthday Song (featuring M.I.A.)

05. Samaritan

06. Looking for Revenge

07. Beautiful Killer

08. Star

09. Money World

10. L.U.V.

11. Twilight

12. Masterpiece

Fonte: http://www.musicbuynow.com/artist/m/madonna/albun/mdna

Edited by Better

Madonna's Beautiful Killer, New track title from MDNA album as a tribute to Alain Delon

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/491-madonnas-beautiful-killer-new-track-title-from-mdna-album-as-a-tribute-to-alain-delon.html#ixzz1khCT9mcm

i wish she did not. The guy is such a douchebag. As Marianne Faithfull (who did a movie with him in the 60's) puts it in her "Song for Nico" song "Delon is a cunt". He is a racist (close to the far right party leader), mysogynistic (What he did to women.....) narcisstic man (He's known and mocked to talk about himself at the third person). He never recognized the son he had with Warhol Superstar Nico but the guy ended up being raised by Delon's mother (and looks so much like him). He's like the male Brigitte Bardot who is an old cunt who should have died years ago : 60's french superstars who were and still are very much proud xenophobic, racist, homophobic hags. I wish she had chosen Belmondo instead.

Delon was not very nice on Madonna. He said she lacked sex appeal. And there's a ridiculous video (can't find it) of him flying on a helicopter over the public of Madonna's 1987 parisian concert for his own publicity.

Guest Lovesong

Artist: Madonna

Albun: MDNA

Labels: Live Nation, Interscope and Universal Music

Realease: 03.20.2012

01. Give Me All Your Luvin' (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)

02. Turn Up the Radio

03. Girls Gone Wild

04. Birthday Song (featuring M.I.A.)

05. Samaritan

06. Looking for Revenge

07. Beautiful Killer

08. Star

09. Money World

10. L.U.V.

11. Twilight

12. Masterpiece

Fonte: http://www.musicbuynow.com/artist/m/madonna/albun/mdna

LOL, love all the tracklist, this one sounds more realistic but I don't think this was is the right one. :lmao:

Guest groovyguy

Why do all these fakers want to make her look like an extra terrestrial dyke? Isn't Robyn or La Roux good enough for them?

IKR

There was a description of the supposed photoshoot a few weeks ago which sort of matches the above - white jacket, hair swept up at the front, long at the back (it did sound like a mullet :p ) so it's a good attempt to match that. Shame it just looks like some early 80s new wave artist from a bargain bin though.

Guest groovyguy

She is right about the homogenized sound of music on radio right now.

Every record sounds the same

You've got to step into my world

Twilight

This is a very cheerful song, this song, Madonna is inspired toatalmente in horror vampire .... As the letter says that the cold-blooded vampire that sucked, it will concequences after ...

Twilight

This is a very cheerful song, this song, Madonna is inspired toatalmente in horror vampire .... As the letter says that the cold-blooded vampire that sucked, it will concequences after ...

:manson:

Twilight

I will literally cry.

Guest groovyguy

Twilight

Source?

Twilight

Bullshit! Like the rest of your posts. When the track listing is finally released, you're going to look like a total tool for posting this shit. But I suspect you won't even be around when that happens.

MDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trust

(Bite the) Dust

Twilight

Ray Of Light 2012

Turn Up the Radio

Trow Out the Video (its 2012)

Girls Gone Wild

Gays Not Queeny But Mild

Masterpiece

I want peace, peace, peace (for my niece)(Malawian national hymn reworked)

Beautiful Killer

Thats Not A Filler (It May Sound So Only At The First Listen)

Twilight

Can you please stop your bullshit :doh: