Madonna featured in new Batman comic

Ugly Hecty

http://popcrush.com/lady-gaga-rihanna-katy-perry-batman-comic/

Three of pop music’s reigning divas are also comic book stars. Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry appear as instructors at Batgirl’s school in the new DC Comics release ‘Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes!’

Billboard says the storyline involves Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, enrolling at an all-girls school on an undercover spy mission. The pop stars are her teachers, while a leather-clad headmistress appears to represent Madonna. The Material Girl’s character is shown saying, “A girl has to follow the dollar,” while pointing a gun at an unseen enemy.

In another panel, a character says to the singers, “You have to help us,” but Perry replies, “Sorry, girls. We’re strictly freelance. You’re on your own!” The comic is available now.

For Gaga, appearing in the comics is nothing new. She was featured last year in ‘Fame: Lady Gaga,’ a comic from Bluewater Production.

Comics.jpg

three.jpg

hmm, written by Grant Morrison. I remember him saying he based his Emma Frost on a famous person while writing X-Men but didn't say who, Emma was the X-Men's headmistress and started using a British accent/slang so I thought he had Madonna in mind.

The one fUrthest on the right (the name on the poster might be a clue to the identity) looks like Vadge in the ROL vid!

hahahaha, my bad... i really didn't notice their names... just looking at their faces...

• 1 year later...

oh wow.. at first i thought the cartoon was based on madonna's mdna outfit.. then i realized i remember seeing the cartoon before.. then i checked the date.. freaky stuff ;)