Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

It's 12 minutes AND 40 SECONDS, remember. :D

Plus, Madonna's the first female to headline in some time- and the only of the recent veteran acts to perform that has a viable shot at some decent U.S. success. So, she's going to do whatever it takes to bolster those chances.

Guest Njova25

This is depressing news I mean LMFAO are you serious? So this is no longer a Madonna halftime show it's all these stupid artists and really Nicki Minaj? Most Super Bowl fans don't even know who she is and for Nicki to do a song that nobody even knows GTFO with this Bullshit! :mad:

^Um, it's not been confirmed anywhere that Minaj is performing one of her tracks. And, again, a track with the word "ho" in it is unlikely to get cleared for performance. Especially after 2004's halftime show.

The dramatic reactions are entertaining, though, I must say. :doofus:

http://fitperez.com/...el#.TyGdzPkk0wB

Madonna Gets Told 'No' Before The Super Bowl

Madonna gets what Madonna wants or Madonna don't stay in Indianapolis.

Don't worry, she's still performing at the Super Bowl, but the divalicious singer won't be in the same city for very long.

A source tells us that Madge wanted the penthouse at the Conrad, but they told her it had been reserved a year in advance. Instead of settling for another room either at the Conrad or another 5-star hotel, she's staying in Chicago and flying in to Indianapolis the DAY of the big event!

Wow! She must not have liked ANY of the other accommodations the Indiana city had to offer. Or she wanted to prove a point — don't say NO to Madonna! Ha!

:queenbitch:

^Um, it's not been confirmed anywhere that Minaj is performing one of her tracks. And, again, a track with the word "ho" in it is unlikely to get cleared for performance. Especially after 2004's halftime show.

The dramatic reactions are entertaining, though, I must say. :doofus:

Even if she does, it will sound like Like A Prayer next to anything LMFAO have to 'contribute'.

why is madonna preparing 3 months for a show 12 minutes long full of guests and 1 month for her own 2 hours tour? This Superbowl must be magical.

Oh Hurt420. You're missing the point. No one here is pist becuz LMFAO is a young act. We're pist becuz they're fucking horrible, about 3 rungs lower than the Black Eyed Peas even... notice how no one is complaining about Nicki Minaj and MIA. Because they're good.

Guest ditaluver

people complain about everything. i wonder if people can ever just sit back, relax and let madonna do what she does. its her career, right?

right. so it does no good to whine about a 2nd rate act that may or may have any significant part in this performance. we dont even know in what capacity they'll be involved...but by all means, everyone have a fucking heart attack about something you have no control over

So what news outlet did Will.i.am go to when he said that LMFAO were performing? If it was the Insider or some unreliable gossip rag then I guess we still have a shred of hope. Madonna is cheapening her reputation with all these other guests, I'm not even that thrilled about Nicki Minaj either tbh. At this point she really is starting to reek of desperation, she clearly has no idea what's good so she just goes for what the kids like.

Believe me no one is more excited to see her perform than I am, but when there is talk about one of the biggest JOKES in popular music clogging up her stage, I can't help but be a little annoyed. Does she really think that she needs LMFAO to get people to watch her perform? Or did she just have the worst spasm of bad taste all of a sudden? Whatever, I hope it's just a rumor.

So what news outlet did Will.i.am go to when he said that LMFAO were performing? If it was the Insider or some unreliable gossip rag then I guess we still have a shred of hope. Madonna is cheapening her reputation with all these other guests, I'm not even that thrilled about Nicki Minaj either tbh. At this point she really is starting to reek of desperation, she clearly has no idea what's good so she just goes for what the kids like.

well, didnt a rockband perform with britney some time ago? i dont like it either but lets see how involved they really are before we start to complain (i do understand your concern though, believe me. i just want to remain positive..)

people complain about everything. i wonder if people can ever just sit back, relax and let madonna do what she does. its her career, right?

right. so it does no good to whine about a 2nd rate act that may or may have any significant part in this performance. we dont even know in what capacity they'll be involved...but by all means, everyone have a fucking heart attack about something you have no control over

Ok lets close this place up I mean we will all stop talking about stuff and just sit back and wait right? Of course some of the reactions (including my own) are over the top but that's the nature of a messageboard especially when an era is about to start and there isn't much news to go around.

This just doesn't make any sense..I mean even in her most desperate moment I can't see why she would go for LMFAO. Is she doing Will.i.am a favor because they're labelmates or something? Like I just feel like he schemed and orchestrated this somehow to get his group publicity.

Guest Not4Pussies

i work with 6 to 12 year old kids and the only songs i hear them sing are by lmfao. especially sexy and you know it. and then they do the dance.

then they start shuffling. :confused:

i guess she wants to target the kids. the really young kids this time.

Guest ditaluver

I know!

It's like people always complain about people complaining!! ugh

:(

but people are complaining about things they have no idea about. we have no idea how lmfao will be included in the show

doesnt anyone have FAITH?

shes always had kick ass performances, I dont think this will be any different.

but people are complaining about things they have no idea about. we have no idea how lmfao will be included in the show

I think overall people are just upset because this was supposed to be all about MADONNA and she seems to be drowning in "guest" stars.

Oh well I am sure I will enjoy it none the less and I am still really excited. I took the day after the superbowl off just for this event! So I can have a viewing party.

They're a group with hit songs, so clearly they aren't going to be dancing or doing anything in the background, they will have some portion of the performance all to themselves with Madonna in the background. That's right, QOL Madonna taking second fiddle to fucking LMFAO.

Is there any chance they will be cleaning up after the performance? Anything that involves them onstage is simply VOMITROCIOUS.