Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

This is a real shame. What a perfect way to cheapen a class act like Madonna, by surrounding herself with idiots on the stage. She's so much better than this. Or at least she was.

Yeah, I feel the same. It's so depressing, we all know she is capable of much more.

I thought she was going to leave all this stuff behind with Hard Candy.

I hope she realises her loyal gay fanbase will probably leave her in their

droves after her Superbowl performance.

Guest groovyguy

This is a real shame. What a perfect way to cheapen a class act like Madonna, by surrounding herself with idiots on the stage. She's so much better than this. Or at least she was.

Guess you must have already seen the half-time show.

The ones I see losing it are the whining fans who complain whenever there's news/rumors of her doing something they don't like. Is it that hard to wait and see how the actual show is performed before the bitching?

I see your point, but I have to say that generally when I don't feel right about something, I'm never pleasantly surprised when the performance/song/album/video actually happens. As soon as I heard Timberland and JT were involved in HC, I knew it was gonna suck, and it did (IMO).

Guest groovyguy

So much hate on this topic. Let's see what's Madonna have on her hands and enjoy the fucking show. Damn.

IKR. Seriously, some should just hand in their fan cards already and be done with their misery!

Guest groovyguy

I see your point, but I have to say that generally when I don't feel right about something, I'm never pleasantly surprised when the performance/song/album/video actually happens. As soon as I heard Timberland and JT were involved in HC, I knew it was gonna suck, and it did (IMO).

Like you said, your opinion. ;)

IKR. Seriously, some should just hand in their fan cards already!

Yuppp don't let the door hit your reductive asses on the way out

All this bitching is the worst this thread should be locked

I hope she realises her loyal gay fanbase will probably leave her in their

droves after her Superbowl performance.

Foot stomping, tears, and a dramatic hurl of the nearest Madonna item across the room as LMFAO stand to the side of the stage and do a bit of back-up.

Yuppp don't let the door hit your reductive asses on the way out

All this bitching is the worst this thread should be locked

Stop the dramatics. All we said is we didn't want to see L.M.F.A.O share the stage with her.

We never said anything about abandoning M. :confused:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Foot stomping, tears, and a dramatic hurl of the nearest Madonna item across the room as LMFAO stand to the side of the stage and do a bit of back-up.

:lmao:

true though.

Please don't let reductive be the new buzzword...

I'm sorry for being negative. When you get your hopes up so high, and you're so excited about something, hearing shitty news like this can be a real downer. No matter what LMFAO does on that stage with her, I can guarantee you I'm not going to like it.

For all we know they might have a 30 second cameo during a performance with some back-up singing or something. It's billed as a Madonna performance and a Madonna performance it shall be, it will all revolve around her and give her that big platform that she deserves and commands!

LMFAO are super funny. I wonder how many Madonna fans are leaving in the 80's. I can't wait for this performance it will gonna be so much fun! Who do you expected Madonna to perform with? Boy George or Mike And The Mechanics?

For all we know they might have a 30 second cameo during a performance with some back-up singing or something. It's billed as a Madonna performance and a Madonna performance it shall be, it will all revolve around her and give her that big platform that she deserves and commands!

Maybe as the Queen of pop she will behead them on stage for the crimes they commited against pop music :)

Edited by popeline

LMFAO are super funny. I wonder how many Madonna fans are leaving in the 80's. I can't wait for this performance it will gonna be so much fun! Who do you expected Madonna to perform with? Boy George or Mike And The Mechanics?

Gloria Estefan. :lol:

Not a fan of LMFAO and I would like to see someone better if she's going to have guests- but it's MADONNA and she's likely going to put on a thoroughly enjoyable performance.

So calm yourself and, in the words of the Queen, sit your ass down. :gent:

Guest bluejean

They performed a Madonna's song. Missy did just a tiny bit of her song.

Next.

Well the point is Madonna has done something similar before. Maybe Nicki will just do a snippet of her own song too.

Guest groovyguy

Not a fan of LMFAO and I would like to see someone better if she's going to have guests- but it's MADONNA and she's likely going to put on a thoroughly enjoyable performance.

So calm yourself and, in the words of the Queen, sit your ass down. :gent:

Gonna be super-entertaining! Word.