Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

You can be sure that these guys don't give a crap about Madonna. They are just excited to perform at the Super Bowl. Trust that they are going to do their own thing, they're not going to listen to Madonna's instructions or ideas - because they don't care. Madonna is going to be swallowed up by people who have less talent in their entire bodies than Madonna has in the gap between her teeth.

You can be sure that these guys don't give a crap about Madonna. They are just excited to perform at the Super Bowl. Trust that they are going to do their own thing, they're not going to listen to Madonna's instructions or ideas - because they don't care. Madonna is going to be swallowed up by people who have less talent in their entire bodies than Madonna has in the gap between her teeth.

Oh I highly doubt that

Her idea of what's cool, to young people, is so UNCOOL. And regardless of what she says, it's NOT cool to be uncool. Otherwise Barry Manilow would be the King of Pop. That's why I say they're not going to listen to her ideas.

Madonna used to be the authority on COOL. Now, she relies on everyone else to either tell her what's cool or be cool for her. :(

Do you REALLY think Her Madgesty would let that happen? No one takes the spotlight from her- no one.

Eh, maybe you guys are right. I guess they won't be able to perform if they don't take her instructions, but I still think this is going to be a joke. Sorry... I was really looking for to this. And I love Madonna, I really do. But damn, what is she thinking?

Guest bluejean

Ok lets close this place up I mean we will all stop talking about stuff and just sit back and wait right? Of course some of the reactions (including my own) are over the top but that's the nature of a messageboard especially when an era is about to start and there isn't much news to go around.

Thank you!

I know!

It's like people always complain about people complaining!! ugh

:(

Exactly. I'm so over the rose coloured glasses brigade. This is a discussion board, God forbid someone not like everything Madonna does or have a different opinion.

Guest ditaluver

oh yes im upset cause you have a different opinion. just stop. you fucking babies

i dont like everything she does but I wait till after its all out there to fucking cry

Guest bluejean

You can be sure that these guys don't give a crap about Madonna. They are just excited to perform at the Super Bowl. Trust that they are going to do their own thing, they're not going to listen to Madonna's instructions or ideas - because they don't care.

The whole show is being directed under Madonna's authority, even the Circus de soleil people said that. It's being promoted as a Madonna performance. These other acts are merely afterthoughts to spice it up. Noone can ever take control from Madonna, she is a control freak.

Oh Hurt420. You're missing the point. No one here is pist becuz LMFAO is a young act. We're pist becuz they're fucking horrible, about 3 rungs lower than the Black Eyed Peas even... notice how no one is complaining about Nicki Minaj and MIA. Because they're good.

Truth much

Guest bluejean

oh yes im upset cause you have a different opinion. just stop. you fucking babies

i dont like everything she does but I wait till after its all out there to fucking cry

Well you did say everyone was having a fucking heart attack about it :smooch:

I do think LMAO being included warrants a little bit of a dramatic response, they're pretty shit. In ANY capacity.

Maybe I'm wrong about LMFAO, or any other act for that matter, not taking her instruction. But can we agree that they couldn't care less about her? I highly doubt these guys jam to Holiday or Hung Up.

Come on, people! Stop your complaining about every little thing! Can't you see that she's bringing these acts on stage with her just to make the performance more fun? Yeah, she could do 12 minutes of just her singing, but people might get bored. With all these other acts, there is plenty to look at, plenty of variety, and lots of FUN FUN FUN

Guest bluejean

They are MJ fans but who knows what they think of Madonna, does it matter really? They are no doubt going to sing her praises regardless but OF COURSE exposure for themselves is important to them which is hardly a crime. It's a great opportunity, every act alive would milk it for themselves if given the opportunity.

They are MJ fans but who knows what they think of Madonna, does it matter really? They are no doubt going to sing her praises regardless but OF COURSE exposure for themselves is important to them which is hardly a crime. It's a great opportunity, every act alive would milk it for themselves if given the opportunity.

Poor MJ must be rolling around in his grave if this is his legacy.

Guest ditaluver

Well you did say everyone was having a fucking heart attack about it :smooch:

I do think LMAO being included warrants a little bit of a dramatic response, they're pretty shit. In ANY capacity.

i do think they are shit but i cant do anything about it and maybe ill like it???? Im going to have myself some cocktails and im going to twirl around the living room when she performs !!! I CANT WAITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching for MADONNA- no matter who happens to get on the stage with her, it's going to be her that shines brightest. My eyes will be focused on HER- as it should be. LMFAO can go FO for all I care- in the end, none of the others phase me too much. But hopefully M.I.A. brings it for her part (as well as Minaj).

I don't care who else she trots out on that stage, everyone will be talking about MADONNA on Monday morning after the Super Bowl...no one else.

Besides, she will probably never play it again so if you aren't down with it, it will be over soon enough. And then we get the TOUR and album!!!

Guest bluejean

i do think they are shit but i cant do anything about it and maybe ill like it???? Im going to have myself some cocktails and im going to twirl around the living room when she performs !!! I CANT WAITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited too and not overly worried about all these guests. I can see it being abit like the MTV awards with Missy Christina and Britney. Nicki and MIA will be mere cheerleaders chanting "LUV Madonna!" and LMFAO will be backing vocalists/dancers. Madonna never lets anyone steal her thunder. Notice how she hasn't picked any particularly great singers to be up there with her :lol:

I'm watching for MADONNA- no matter who happens to get on the stage with her, it's going to be her that shines brightest. My eyes will be focused on HER- as it should be.

that's how I watch. don't pay attention to dancers etc it's all background for me.