Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

M.I.A and Nicki should come on stage for GIVE ME A BUCKET and then both of them need to fuck off right after. I wanna see Madonna ALONE up there blasting the shit out of everything for 15 minutes with her own crew.

THANK YOU!!!

OFICIAL SETLIST? (INFINITY MADONNA)

L.U.V Opening

Give Me All Your Luvin - Madonna feat Nicki Minaj and M.I.A

Express Yourself - Madonna

Stupid Hoe - Nicki Minaj

Vogue 2012 mix - Madonna and Ninja House

Music/Holiday - Madonna feat Cee Lo Green and L.M.F.A.O (Giant Choreography)

L.U.V Opening

Stupid Hoe - Nicki Minaj

Associating Madonna with hot young acts is a good idea. I'd rather it just be M, but singing with those acts will likely make teens feel more comfortable buying her music.

L.U.V Opening

Stupid Hoe - Nicki Minaj

fake

Guest Not4Pussies

no me gusta el setlist.

nicki doing her own song?

its madonna's show. get the fuck out

and i just dont see how Cee Lo fits into Music/Holiday

How many "special guests" is Madonna going to have? Nicki Minaj, MIA Cirque deSoleil and now Cee-lo? Madonna only has to perform for 11-12 minutes. Obviously, I'll reserve judgement till the night of the broacast but, more & more I'm thinking she doesn't need all these other people.

I agree.I'm fine with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. helping her out on the new single (since they actually appear on it),but I'm not sure if these other guests are really necessary.

L.U.V Opening

Stupid Hoe - Nicki Minaj

Ill pray for "Express Yourself".

Edited by dollhouse

"Express Yourself" would be a great choice for the SuperBowl.It's a loud,anthemic tune that works well with the 'cheerleading' theme.I'd like for Madonna to have Nicki and M.I.A onstage for this number.

Guest Lovesong

I hope Madonna will perform Express Yourself... But I think she'll do Gimme All Your Luvin, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Music & Ray Of Light

Will.i.am: Madonna will perform with LMFAO at the Super Bowl

Will.i.am has confirmed that LMFAO will perform with Madonna during the Half-Time Show at this year’s Super Bowl in America.

The duo, who are signed the Black Eyed Peas star’s Will.i.am Music Group, had been rumored as one of the surprise guests at the event on 5th February.

Speaking to Capital FM about Madonna’s set, Will.i.am, who performed last year’s Half-Time Show with Black Eyed Peas, said he was going to attend the game to watch LMFAO.

He said…

I’m going to the Super Bowl this year to see my group LMFAO perform with Madonna

Check that out, Will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two. One year the Super Bowl the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That’s still happening.

Nicki Minaj and M.I.A have also been linked to Madonna’s Half-Time Show performance as they feature on her new single ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’.

But Madonna has so far refused to confirm the acts, only hinting recently that the performance will feature pom-poms.

The Super Bowl, which consistency attracts one of the biggest global TV audiences, will take place on 5th February at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.

-- Follow Madonnarama on Facebook and Twitter.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/26/will-i-am-madonna-will-perform-with-lmfao-at-the-super-bowl/#ixzz1kZKzWL8S

I understand that Madonna is probably a little nervous.After all,she will be performing for thousands of masculine,hetero football fans who would never go to one of her concerts.Having guest artists takes some of the pressure off her.I get that.But come on.....the only guests that she should have is Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

Just NO!

I'll be HORRIFIED if her guests turn out to be L.M.F.A.O.

As much as she annoys me these days, surely it would have been better to drag Lady Gaga on stage. I mean, "Express Yourself/Born This Way" would have been great.

Will.i.am: Madonna will perform with LMFAO at the Super Bowl

Will.i.am has confirmed that LMFAO will perform with Madonna during the Half-Time Show at this year’s Super Bowl in America.

The duo, who are signed the Black Eyed Peas star’s Will.i.am Music Group, had been rumored as one of the surprise guests at the event on 5th February.

Speaking to Capital FM about Madonna’s set, Will.i.am, who performed last year’s Half-Time Show with Black Eyed Peas, said he was going to attend the game to watch LMFAO.

He said…

I’m going to the Super Bowl this year to see my group LMFAO perform with Madonna

Check that out, Will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two. One year the Super Bowl the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That’s still happening.

Nicki Minaj and M.I.A have also been linked to Madonna’s Half-Time Show performance as they feature on her new single ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’.

But Madonna has so far refused to confirm the acts, only hinting recently that the performance will feature pom-poms.

The Super Bowl, which consistency attracts one of the biggest global TV audiences, will take place on 5th February at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.

-- Follow Madonnarama on Facebook and Twitter.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/26/will-i-am-madonna-will-perform-with-lmfao-at-the-super-bowl/#ixzz1kZKzWL8S

I know I said it, but I just wished it was all BS. Oh well, I guess it sucks more now that its true.

Cello, Dicki Minge and P.I.A. I can deal with (I actually love Dicki Minge and PIA, Cello notsomuch)... but LMFAO is unacceptable, inexcusable, etc.

THIS! I'll actually lose respect for Madge if she performs with them.