Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

"Old but sexy" ???? Maybe this is a hidden message? Old might be true. Like an unreleased song. Guess what, the more I listen to the song, the more I feel a "Music" (the album) production vibe. That 60's thing already heard in Beautiful stranger/Amazing. And that accoustic guitar at the end. Even that bleeping. Impressive Instant comes to my mind. Could it be possible that someone is playing games here. And the whole Superball situation is the perfect alibi for a little hoax.

I haven't listened to the leak, and won't do. But by reading the reactions and thinking about the way all this "Give me all your love" thing has started i'm thinking more and more we are being fooled by M's camp (Like a collective joke from madonna, Orbit, Stefano gabbana etc...) until the real new single arrive in january...

I was completely floored by how unexpected this sound was, but it's absolutely genius in terms of her return. There's been so much expectation in terms of what she would return with post-Gaga and this completely deflates that as it's so unlike anything you can ever imagine Gaga doing. In fact, it's a return to the nu-wave/punk/disco sound that she started with, from her band Emmy through 'Burning Up' and 'Gambler' to 'Over and Over'.

Yep I can hear a bit of Gambler/BU/DYU and a bit of Blondie and The Go Go's

I was completely floored by how unexpected this sound was, but it's absolutely genius in terms of her return. There's been so much expectation in terms of what she would return with post-Gaga and this completely deflates that as it's so unlike anything you can ever imagine Gaga doing. In fact, it's a return to the nu-wave/punk/disco sound that she started with, from her band Emmy through 'Burning Up' and 'Gambler' to 'Over and Over'.

I agree 100%!!

"Old but sexy" ???? Maybe this is a hidden message? Old might be true. Like an unreleased song. Guess what, the more I listen to the song, the more I feel a "Music" (the album) production vibe. That 60's thing already heard in Beautiful stranger/Amazing. And that accoustic guitar at the end. Even that bleeping. Impressive Instant comes to my mind. Could it be possible that someone is playing games here. And the whole Superball situation is the perfect alibi for a little hoax.

I haven't listened to the leak, and won't do. But by reading the reactions and thinking about the way all this "Give me all your love" thing has started i'm thinking more and more we are being fooled by M's camp (Like a collective joke from madonna, Orbit, Stefano gabbana etc...) until the real new single arrive in january...

I do wonder how many of the people here would love it had the song be sung by someone else. If we're being honest, not as many.

I always fecking hate comments like this, implying that the opinion of the person saying it is factually correct and anyone who disagrees is deluding themselves. Firstly, it tends to be part of loving someone's music that you love them ie their voice, their phrasing, the lyrics they tend to use, the way they sell the song, the way they relate to the listener, their charisma. You need only listen to the countless shit Madonna covers to understand that YES, the fact Madonna sings a song does frequently make it great. And you think that's bad?! Secondly, there are quite a few Madonna songs I dislike or feel meh about. Those two demos which surfaced earlier in the week were dreadful and I wrote that if Madonna recorded them I would weep, so it's not as if we would have accepted any old shit. Maybe some people just L-U-V the song?

According to a user in the DrownedMadonna forum, G_O_N_E, the leaked version is only a demo, recorded during the summer, before Orbit was involved.

The album version sounds much different and lasts 4:48.

G_O_N_E has previously provided some very detailed descriptions of unreleased songs, which were proven accurate when the songs leaked.

According to the webmaster of DrownedMadonna, the song was tentatively scheduled to be released to radios and digital outlets in early January, but he doesn't know whether the leak of the demo will push the release forward.

Edited by Msig

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Cause the track has been circulating among collectors for the past week. Technically, a "new" Madonna song get's leaked every 4-6 months, whether it's unreleased or from a new album. The album title, release date, and all that jazz still have yet to be announced. Why would her team a leak track out of nowhere when nothing about the album has been announced?

And don't forget it was ditaluvr who leaked Candy Shop, not M's team.

Candyshop wasn't the lead single off Hard Candy. It was just an album track, as are most of the leaks that come from M on a regular basis. That happens often with artists.

According to a user in the DrownedMadonna forum, G_O_N_E, the leaked version is only a demo, recorded during the summer, before Orbit was involved.

G_O_N_E has previously provided some very detailed descriptions of unreleased songs, which were proven accurate when the songs leaked.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. It's all about building hype before the Smirnoff Dance Party. It's all planned. All the previous albums managed to stay secret until very close to launch.

It's still up on Hardcandymusic which, if it was the final mix, would have been taken down hours ago!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I always fecking hate comments like this, implying that the opinion of the person saying it is factually correct and anyone who disagrees is deluding themselves. Firstly, it tends to be part of loving someone's music that you love them ie their voice, their phrasing, the lyrics they tend to use, the way they sell the song, the way they relate to the listener, their charisma. You need only listen to the countless shit Madonna covers to understand that YES, the fact Madonna sings a song does frequently make it great. And you think that's bad?! Secondly, there are quite a few Madonna songs I dislike or feel meh about. Those two demos which surfaced earlier in the week were dreadful and I wrote that if Madonna recorded them I would weep, so it's not as if we would have accepted any old shit.

I'm sure that's the case for some people, it obviously is for you judging by that breakdown, but i'm sure some people love it simply because it's new Madonna after 4 years. It's expected, it happens to all artists by hungry fans :dazed:

Maybe some people just L-U-V the song?

Good for them, let them L-U-V it, i'm not stopping them. Relax.

I always fecking hate comments like this, implying that the opinion of the person saying it is factually correct and anyone who disagrees is deluding themselves. Firstly, it tends to be part of loving someone's music that you love them ie their voice, their phrasing, the lyrics they tend to use, the way they sell the song, the way they relate to the listener, their charisma. You need only listen to the countless shit Madonna covers to understand that YES, the fact Madonna sings a song does frequently make it great. And you think that's bad?! Secondly, there are quite a few Madonna songs I dislike or feel meh about. Those two demos which surfaced earlier in the week were dreadful and I wrote that if Madonna recorded them I would weep, so it's not as if we would have accepted any old shit. Maybe some people just L-U-V the song?

Well sure... but the question remains, would people at all care about this song if it wasnt for the simple fact that it is a Madonna song...?

I've converted the iTunes version to mp3 and posted it in multimedia if that's any use. I'm not sure why some wouldn't be able to play it. :confused:

I wanted an mp3 format so I could download and play it on my phone :) ...However after hearing it I am not sure why I requested that. :sneaky:

Well sure... but the question remains, would people at all care about this song if it wasnt for the simple fact that it is a Madonna song...?

Who gives a shit? my god, stop overanalyzing it and enjoy. Or don't enjoy. Would people love Teenage Dream if someone else sang it? What about We Found Love? WHO CARES?

I love it...

It's Nicola Roberts Beat Of My Drum, crossed with a 60's girlgroup sound...

The indie kids will love it - and that's a great thing...

I was trying to think of what it reminds me of. And it reminds me of this group called Le Tigre that was kind of a punk disco fusion with some lyrics that sounded like cheers. I'm sort of an indie kid and I love it! I also see the Blondie and Go-gos comparison.

I don't think people necessarily just like it because it's Madonna. HC was Madonna and plenty of people had no problem saying they hated that.

The L-U-V is of course a tribute to the fabulous Dutch ABBA inspired girlgroup LUV, indicating her next raid from the Europop archives will be a sample of their evergreen classic "Trojan Horse" :wow:

A lyrical inspiration!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrsF7wdUQdg

:confessions:

The original Hung Up! 26 years before Madonna and, er, only 1 month after ABBA!

But they're no VANESSA of course, as far as Confessions influences go

What does that even MEAN?! Once any artist has had a hit you're never going to be able to know if any song they sing would have garnered attention otherwise. So why waste time wondering?

According to the webmaster of DrownedMadonna, the song was tentatively scheduled to be released to radios and digital outlets in early January, but he doesn't know whether the leak of the demo will push the release forward.

alright, can someone in the know (we all know some people are) give us a hint and deny or confirm this?

Im hoping this is true.

So maybe like the demo for Beat Goes on that ended up totally different (even tho Iove the original)

Anyway twitter is still trending and it's a fun pop song.

Let's just wait and see

As much as I love it, I don't think it's the final version either...especially IF Orbit didn't put his stamp on it.

Does anyone remember how different the early leaked demo of "Beat Goes On" was compared to the album version:

....and look how good the final version ended up.

Guest PatrikEugene

alright, can someone in the know (we all know some people are) give us a hint and deny or confirm this?

Im hoping this is true.

I hope too!

According to G_O_N_E, Orbit and Jean Baptiste are co-executive producers of the album, overseeing the entire project. There are only a few tracks by other producers on the album.