Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

^ thats why Im a little :scared: now at the fact 1/2 a day later that NO one is saying anything :doh:

:lmao::lmao: just at all of this. I couldnt possibly love M more this 2nd. What other woman in their fckin mid 50s could make more people, the web, media etc...go bat sh*t crazy with anticipation like this? Even if she puts out something like this? LOL

Could it be to get feedback? To see if it needed extra work?

Yeah, let's ask Millions of random anonymous people venting their opinions on online message boards and then incorporate their comments into the production of the song... I doubt that... maybe slightly test the watters, but actual feedback she would use and do something with? Doubt it!

lol. dunno if ur kidding or not, but either way, even if its NOT the final version, you couldnt have expected them to keep it up on You Tube lol. Yes, 99% chance its ALL to generate buzz/ marketing etc...This SAME cliche formula has been going on for years now with You Tube and new releases. if they really didnt want it up on You Tube, "they" wouldve zapped it *instantly* - not many many hours later lol.

1000% agree with you on this!!!!

Did I not read how it's a "sad day for pop music" in this thread somewhere?? :lol:

COME ON! That's a little dramatic and crazy. And I'm just posting how I feel about the "usuals" who as I said, opinions could've been predicted this time last year before we knew anything. Please don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. No need to call anybody out or anything but I don't think any "regular" at this forum would need me to anyways. :horn: As I said, it's the same song and dance and THAT IS FINE. Can I not voice my opinion just the same? Why you always single me out I have no idea?? MY BAD!

Aren't the usuals the ones that love AL? We should just call them the AmericanLifers or Anti-Fluffers.

Sounds like a Kylie song, but I like it :thumbsup:

But..... a cheerleader themed song at the Superbowl?

As much as I hate to admit it I was thinking the exact same thing. I hope & pray she doesn't come out dressed up in cheerleader outfit with poms poms at the superbowl. Please god NO !

I'm sure it was released on purpose.

It's not a grand Madonna track and it is just fun. I like it, not saying I love it. If it's gonna be the first single, I just hope it's just the demo.

A comment on Nicola Robert's Beat of My Drum on YouTube.

Sorry but Madonna's new song is better and I can't see any similarities apart from the "L-O-V-E" thing, don't you remember Ashlee Simpson's song, did she invent it? Don't think so.

hrbr1990 1 hour ago

My friend says he heard on another forum that "GMAYL" is NOT the first single from the album.He says it was recorded as a B-side but then they decided to use it as a "teaser" song for the Super Bowl.Universal has picked another song to be the first single.Can anyone confirm this??

Where is Guy Oseary when we need him? LOL

Vogue was the b-side for KIT initially....

But if this is the final version, it is weird that it is not being released to iTunes... and if they were planning on releasing this early January, they can easily put a tight lid on it until at least 1-2 weeks before actual release and not 2 months before... Hung Up and 4 Minutes were finished way early but they were able to protect until very near its intended release so 'official' GMAYL leaking 2 months before the intended release is just weird...

Maybe not. I remember Britney's Mona Lisa being played on KIIS but it wasn't a single.

yeah and even the ROL demo REVENGE got airplay when it was mistaken to be the lead single for COADF 6 years ago...

According to a user in the DrownedMadonna forum, G_O_N_E, the leaked version is only a demo, recorded during the summer, before Orbit was involved.

The album version sounds much different and lasts 4:48.

Orbit and Jean Baptiste are executive producers on the album and overseeing the entire project/sound. This is the original version recorded back in June... There are only a few Solveig tracks on the album, This are the producers, two others will be revealed in the upcoming days: Orbit

Jean Bapiste

Benny Benassi

Martin Solveig

And two others...

From Billboard Magazine:

The alleged demo version of Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Love," has been making the rounds on the Web this morning (Nov. . Within a few hours, it was among one of the top 10 trending topics worldwide on Twitter.

It is the purported first single from the diva's forthcoming new album, due out in early 2012. Madonna's publicist did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Madonna has been very busy behind the scenes lately, prepping her upcoming album, which is due to be released in the spring of 2012. In September, the diva said its first single was going to be unveiled in either February or March.

Its on Montreal radio already guess its the real version

Didn't the original demo of "The Beat Goes On" reach the Top 20 on the airplay chart of a country in Europe? I can't remember which one it was, but they played the leaked demo for weeks.

oh Gosh! imagine if indeed it is not the final product and it ends up turning to be exactly the way i dreamt it last night! it sounded sooo cool and 100% better than this leak! and if so i'll put my Nostradamus agency and join all the other Nostradamus in da house already telling the future for this song and era etc... :lol:

I don't get it... I love this song - it's fun, it's catchy... it's POP music!! Madonna didn't always set the trends in music or release groundbreaking material! This is light years better than anything on that shit album HC. I honestly didn't know if she still had it in her to make a good song after that fiasco. But I think she did with this! Is it another Vogue, Deeper & Deeper, or Like a Prayer? No. Was I expecting that? NO! It's 20 years later, people. What's hot today isn't what was hot then, and that includes Madonna (unfortunately). I'm sure there will be "deeper" songs on the album, but I think this is a good choice for a first single. Let's face it, if Madonna is going to have a hit on her own (for example, without "featuring" Justin Timberlake or some other hot artist), she's not going to do so with something that doesn't sound like what's on the radio now. The general public likes fluffy music with little or no meaning. And if a hit is what Madonna wants, then that's the type of music she's probalby going to have to make. Her last #1 was Music - that should tell you something. Silly, fun, catchy. I don't think she'll ever have another #1 single... and that's not because I don't love & adore her, it's because I think the public has moved on. But I HOPE she does! And I really think, if there's any chance for that, this song may be it. I've been a tough critic of hers for several years, but this song is a home run in my book... my faith has been restored. :bow:

And to those who say it's too young for her - why?? What should she be singing about? What style music should she be producing?

Would this be better?

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Can't see you coming 'cuz I don't have my glasses on

O-L-D Madonna

Can't see you coming, will you come back after dawn?

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Would you like to crochet

Please don't tell me no way

Give me all of your thread

And I'll sew you a bedspread

As long as you don’t pee on it

Sometimes I wet the bed

(Chorus)

Don’t play the stupid game

Cause I like BINGO much more

I can't remember my name

Will you bring me to the store?

Give me CPR and give me CPR

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

I only have a few more days

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Keep trying don’t give up, mouth to mouth might work

O-L-D MADONNA

My heart is beating again, but is still kinda hurts

H-A-S DIMENTIA

In another place, at a different time

My lotto # might be picked

We can eat some prunes

But let's do it soon

Haven't had a BM since June

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

(Bridge)

You can see my G-U-M

I took my dentures out

Now it’s up to Y-O-U

To put Polygrip in my mouth

L-O-L Don’t make me

P-O-O 'Cause I will

Y-O-U I don't know

S-O-N Are you my

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

According to a user in the DrownedMadonna forum, G_O_N_E, the leaked version is only a demo, recorded during the summer, before Orbit was involved.

The album version sounds much different and lasts 4:48.

Orbit and Jean Baptiste are executive producers on the album and overseeing the entire project/sound. This is the original version recorded back in June... There are only a few Solveig tracks on the album, This are the producers, two others will be revealed in the upcoming days: Orbit

Jean Bapiste

Benny Benassi

Martin Solveig

And two others...

All these things MADE MY DAY! :thumbsup:

But I don't think that this is true... :(

Me neither. This is the final version. And I don't think she released a demo so she can get the public's reaction and then rework it either. I mean, there is a reason why this song leaked so early, but I don't think that's it. That would be really, really lame and desperate. Who could respect that? It's like "Hi! I'm Madonna! I have 13 #1 singles, have sold more albums than any other female in history, had countless sold out shows on my record-grossing world tours, but can you tell me if you like my new single? If you don't, I'll change it for you!" :puke:

Lol this is real chaos in Madonna's world right now, so glad i'm not part of this and my ears are still totally virgin about her new album, no demo, official not official, orbit or Solveig, buzz single or real single preoccupation in my mind ! i'm am quietly waiting for the official Madonna storm to begin on january/february and enjoy it the way Madonna has planned it for us !

Lol this is real chaos in Madonna's world right now, so glad i'm not part of this and my ears are still totally virgin about her new album, no demo, official not official, orbit or Solveig, buzz single or real single preoccupation in my mind ! i'm am quietly waiting for the official Madonna storm to begin on january/february and enjoy it the way Madonna has planned it for us !

#foreveralonefeelings :(

:chuckle:

GUY O IS COMING STRONG! :lmao:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..
Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!
we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..
madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..

So it really seems to be a demo-version. THANK GOD!