New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

:lol:

I don't know what was worse She's Not Me or Revolver, Revolver was just revolting in every aspect and to do a duet with that hideous looking Wayne rapper which gave me nightmares of future Madonna Musical travesty waiting ahead, instead of trying to appease the masses by grasping on to producers of now, she should just bow out gracefully and give us nothing, cause nothing can compare to the 80ty's Madonna, and shep pettibone of course.... Love Him XOXOXOXOXO

I don't know what was worse She's Not Me or Revolver, Revolver was just revolting in every aspect and to do a duet with that hideous looking Wayne rapper which gave me nightmares of future Madonna Musical travesty waiting ahead, instead of trying to appease the masses by grasping on to producers of now, she should just bow out gracefully and give us nothing, cause nothing can compare to the 80ty's Madonna, and shep pettibone of course.... Love Him XOXOXOXOXO

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

LICK bung. :ass:

You mean like accusing Madonna fans of racism along with being dirty and stupid and wanting them to die?

:lmao: Did somebody steal your funny bone? Not everything is doom and gloom you know?

She's Not Me is a great song! The S&S demo showed this would have made a great single. As for Celebration, Broken was such a wasted opportunity. Celebration the single is just laaaame. I still like Revolver though.

She's Not Me is a great song! The S&S demo showed this would have made a great single.

I agree,"She's Not Me" is a superb song...insanely catchy and fun.This could have been one of her biggest hits if Warners had released it as a single and promoted it effectively.

Oh yes, it was so funny... :confused: And you are so rainbowbright.

Pipe down, you. I do think it's funny. It's obviously not MALICIOUS, which is the point here. I don't take everything seriously, but no...I am definitely not 'rainbowbright'. I'm gussing that means super light and sweet or something? I did used to watch the carebears as a child though. I don't like the 'we care' shit though.

I agree,"She's Not Me" is a superb song...insanely catchy and fun.This could have been one of her biggest hits if Warners had released it as a single and promoted it effectively.

A radio version would have been a good single. HC has potential songs like Beat Goes On or She's Not Me that could have been good singles. I wonder why they released Miles Away and stopped the promo of the album so soon.

A radio version would have been a good single. HC has potential songs like Beat Goes On or She's Not Me that could have been good singles. I wonder why they released Miles Away and stopped the promo of the album so soon.

Definitely! Just like the 'Erotica' album, 'Hard Candy' was bottomless with potential hit singles. Warners/Madonna are experts on killing momentum for her albums. I remember when Erotica came out, both "Thief Of Hearts" & "Waiting" were played on the radio. For 'Bedtime Stories', I heard "Inside Of Me" on the radio after "Take A Bow" peaked but, Madonna went with "Bedtime Story". For Confessions On A Dancefloor, "Jump" was getting airplay but we got "Sorry" instead. And while I LOVE "Give It 2 Me", that was the wrong choice for a follow up to "4 Minutes". This was her "R&B" album. "Beat Goes On" was SCREAMING to be played on radio. Even fucking Puff Daddy (if that's what he's still calling himself) predicted it was going to be the summer JAM of 2008. Oh well.

I wish Madonna didn't end albums so soon! For so many years they seem to end with the third single, that is not even considered a major release, but a rush video and minor promotion. I want 5 singles!!!! And HC could have had at least one more. The same with COAF or Music (Amazing or Paradise would have been good singles).

Definitely! Just like the 'Erotica' album, 'Hard Candy' was bottomless with potential hit singles. Warners/Madonna are experts on killing momentum for her albums. I remember when Erotica came out, both "Thief Of Hearts" & "Waiting" were played on the radio. For 'Bedtime Stories', I heard "Inside Of Me" on the radio after "Take A Bow" peaked but, Madonna went with "Bedtime Story". For Confessions On A Dancefloor, "Jump" was getting airplay but we got "Sorry" instead. And while I LOVE "Give It 2 Me", that was the wrong choice for a follow up to "4 Minutes". This was her "R&B" album. "Beat Goes On" was SCREAMING to be played on radio. Even fucking Puff Daddy (if that's what he's still calling himself) predicted it was going to be the summer JAM of 2008. Oh well.

I agree.HC is filled with commercial,radio-friendly songs.Warners really dropped the ball with this one.There are at least four potential singles that could have done well.I bet another record company would have taken these songs to the top."Beat Goes On","She's Not Me","Devil" all had hit potential.

My theory is that,because Madonna was leaving Warners for LiveNation,the WB folks got pissed and decided not to promote HC properly.If she had decided to stay with them,I bet we would have gotten five singles from HC.

You would prefer that she released 9383983454553380398 special editions, download competitions, updated us with statistics from youtube and Twitter and tirelessly did endless inane promotion? Personally, I'd rather have her as she is. Impatient.