New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

What is it you are criticizing again, she's hasn't even started to record any songs for this new album.... Don't you think it's way to soon to be criticizing her album when it hasn't even started? LOL....

Oh that doesn't matter. And the full album reviews will be written just as soon as the producers are named.

I haven't critisized the album at all.

then whats the reason for your statement;

"Be happy that this woman has some critic fans so she tries harder."

Guest dance2nite

Producers are currently being gathered, to begin work on the New Album with Madonna :

A few days ago, we talked about the message left on twitter by Mark Andrews (above) about a possible collaboration between Madonna and the band house "Swedish House Mafia.

News-of-the Madonna.com contacted by email for more information about this message, and he told us that his interview with the group "Swedish House Mafia" will be published in an upcoming issue of DNA magazine .

Regarding the new album from Madonna, the producers are currently meeting to find the artistic direction that wants Madonna for her new album.

But everything has to be taken lightly, it probably sounds corridors but we would not be surprised if they are currently looking for art direction!

We also ask that ... What producers?

Wait and see ...

Here is the email sent to news-of-Madonna.com:

"Thanks for the mail. My Interview with Swedish House Mafia Will Appear In An upcoming edition of DNA Magazine. Stay tuned! As for the Madonna album, I Hear That Producers are Currently Being Gathered for it to Assess Management What She Would like to go in for it.

All the best

Mark. "

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.news-of-madonna.com/&ei=aNvITLqfGYrIuAPz0eyVCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnews%2Bof%2Bmadonna%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D791%26rlz%3D1R2GGLL_en%26prmd%3Dn

When you click on the link, keep scrolling down till you find the info about the new album!

Check it out, i'm so excited and happy! :thumbsup:

Edited by dance2nite

If your a Janet or Cher fan we should look forward to a tour. Both gals are over. But as a Madonna fan I look forward to more top ten or even #1 hits from this woman. So I applaud her working on a new album instead of giving us movies and putting her name on brands. It's suppose to be all about the music.

I do look forward to her new albums, but I get more excited for her stage shows. That has been the case for me since The Blond Ambition Tour. I miss the days when they would broadcast it live on HBO. As far as a new album I will take anything that doesn't involve Timbaland or Timberlake, or any corny sounding auto-tune tracks and please nothing with Lady Gaga. :thumbsup:

Producers are currently being gathered, to begin work on the New Album with Madonna :

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.news-of-madonna.com/&ei=aNvITLqfGYrIuAPz0eyVCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnews%2Bof%2Bmadonna%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D791%26rlz%3D1R2GGLL_en%26prmd%3Dn

When you click on the link, keep scrolling down till you find the info about the new album!

Check it out, i'm so excited and happy! :thumbsup:

:brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::brenspin::cool:

Again we keep circling the same thing – Madonna needs to ____________. I’m sorry but at this point if the next thing she puts out sucks – we should plot with each other to kidnap her and hold her hostage in a secluded cabin in the wilderness.

Hi Cosmic Madonna is finished?

So why spending time here talking about her?

Go and get yourslef an ice cream (you that can enjoy the Italian's one), much more sensible than commenting in here if not interested....

Guest gloriesbarcelona

OMG I WANT HARD CANDY PART 2 PLEASE!!! :wow::wow::wow:

We only got 6 minutes to save the WORLD

Anything but this, thank you very much :lol:

This thread is a mess lol :)

Madonna needs a new breathtaking MATURE album... yet original and fresh enough..

another "cater 2 US teens" album or another "cater to European gay crowds" album will put her music career to an end finally

Again we keep circling the same thing – Madonna needs to ____________. I'm sorry but at this point if the next thing she puts out sucks – we should plot with each other to kidnap her and hold her hostage in a secluded cabin in the wilderness.

security ! we have a code red. square.gif

Hi Cosmic Madonna is finished?

So why spending time here talking about her?

Go and get yourslef an ice cream (you that can enjoy the Italian's one), much more sensible than commenting in here if not interested....

how idiot are you from 1 to 10? I was JOKING and it was VERY clear. GOD :lmao:

This thread is a mess lol :)

Madonna needs a new breathtaking MATURE album... yet original and fresh enough..

another "cater 2 US teens" album or another "cater to European gay crowds" album will put her music career to an end finally

I agree!! I want a *MATURE* album with profound,introspective lyrics and darker,less commercial music.And how about several ballads this time? No more "catch me on the floor"-type stuff.She's in her 50s now.

I was just listening to Ray of Light start to finish the other day and thought, "Wow, wouldn't it be nice if she could make something like this again." Alternative/electronic and something that flows together as a whole. No more top 40 producers and half-assed attempts at changing her fashion. I want something that finally shuts up the critics and jump starts her career again. Like a real reinvention. I don't know if it will happen, but I'd like for her to reclaim her place on top. Gaga is annoying the **** out of me.