New album rumors are starting to come out....

LoveBoxx

Oh please, she's not recording a new album! Madonna is FINISHED!

She's just working on the soundtrack for her gym.

:rotfl: at 'Gym soundtrack'. I still can't get over the fact that people thought that. :lmao:

I've been listening to Celebration the GH today in the car while coming home from a trip. I had so much fun singin along! Juan, my bf, was a bit dizzy for my singing along, hehe. The best thing about that GH is that no matter if the songs are from the 80s, from the 90s or from the 00s, they are really good (well, most of them). So I am sure that if Madonna TRIES and WANTS TO, she will deliver a good album. I just wonder if she still wants to. She has to be so happy filming the movie and doing something different and she seems to be very involve in Malawi. And it has to be so tiring to be a superstar for more than 25 years. But i hope she still wants to rule the world. If she does, the next album will be good. If not, it will be a bad one.

Guest Pud Whacker

I've been listening to Celebration the GH today in the car while coming home from a trip. I had so much fun singin along! Juan, my bf, was a bit dizzy for my singing along, hehe. The best thing about that GH is that no matter if the songs are from the 80s, from the 90s or from the 00s, they are really good (well, most of them). So I am sure that if Madonna TRIES and WANTS TO, she will deliver a good album. I just wonder if she still wants to. She has to be so happy filming the movie and doing something different and she seems to be very involve in Malawi. And it has to be so tiring to be a superstar for more than 25 years. But i hope she still wants to rule the world. If she does, the next album will be good. If not, it will be a bad one.

you were there for 5 seconds and then you drifted off into the karbatal drear monger world. you almost had me. :rotfl:

celebration is the best greatest hits...EVER. its unfortunate her fans couldnt appreciate it at the time of release. xo

you were there for 5 seconds and then you drifted off into the karbatal drear monger world. you almost had me. :rotfl:

celebration is the best greatest hits...EVER. its unfortunate her fans couldnt appreciate it at the time of release. xo

Celebration (the song) though is some half-arsed way below Madonna's standards and creativity.

Guest Pud Whacker

Celebration (the song) though is some half-arsed way below Madonna's standards and creativity.

i LOVE celebration the song. the ray of lighters killed it upon release because of their weird associations with the 90's until that lady gaga joanne came along and stuck the 90's right back up their filthy arseholes like a suppository.

revolver on the other hand... :lol:

i LOVE celebration the song. the ray of lighters killed it upon release because of their weird associations with the 90's until that lady gaga joanne came along and stuck the 90's right back up their filthy arseholes like a suppository.

revolver on the other hand... :lol:

Sorry but Celebration IS 90's

GaGa is some sort of mix

Let's be realistic. If Madonna will go down the Celebration road once more it'll be over.

Guest Pud Whacker

Sorry but Celebration IS 90's

GaGa is some sort of mix

Let's be realistic. If Madonna will go down the Celebration road once more it'll be over.

:rolleyes:

if it will get rid of some of her YO YO'ng fans, then PLEASE madonna - go down that road. :rotfl:

:rolleyes:

if it will get rid of some of her YO YO'ng fans, then PLEASE madonna - go down that road. :rotfl:

Well I would never want Madonna to do something like GaGa though, that would be almost equally bad.

Madonna should do something fresh and unique again, something more mature and dark and more experimental.

Guest Pud Whacker

Well I would never want Madonna to do something like GaGa though, that would be almost equally bad.

Madonna should do something fresh and unique again, something more mature and dark and more experimental.

SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD.

madonna's fans SHOULD jump off a cliff. :rotfl:

I like Celebration the song, i don't know why but it reminds me a lot to that escapism that she used in the 80s. I don't think it's a good song, but i like it anyway.

Pud! You know i am a Madonna fan and love her, so you have to love me too!

I was just listening to Ray of Light start to finish the other day and thought, "Wow, wouldn't it be nice if she could make something like this again." Alternative/electronic and something that flows together as a whole. No more top 40 producers and half-assed attempts at changing her fashion. I want something that finally shuts up the critics and jump starts her career again. Like a real reinvention. I don't know if it will happen, but I'd like for her to reclaim her place on top.

:clap:

:clap:

Your right, she should never grow as an artist, never try to adapt musically to the times and she should just stick with the Like a Prayer and Like A Virgin producers only! Look How Horrible Confessions On A Dance Floor and MUSIC was.... Ugh.... :blink:

Edited by Lick

She will tour next year WITHOUT a new album. Why are you all freaking out? :wacko:

I'm freaking out because she didn't even start an album and I already dislike it.... Who needs to hear snippets when we can fully envision the gist of it just by the naming of producers, I remember the day I heard Madonna picked Stuart Price as a her producer for her upcoming Confessions On A Dance Floor Album, I envisioned a Musical Travesty, and boy was I wrong!

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG me too.... Sounds to thuggish rap with a hint of GAGA....

why is she working with negros again? its sooooooo hardcore R&B like She's Not Me.

she needs to get back with the whites and shyt!!

why is she working with negros again? its sooooooo hardcore R&B like She's Not Me.

she needs to get back with the whites and shyt!!

It's her dating that mulatto guy now that she is so prancing around New York with, you know it's influencing her new album that hasn't even started yet.... Now we are getting Hard Candy #2 and I can't bare to listen to another Timberland production.... Timb has not one musical accolade under that thug belt of his.... A complete failure in the music industry!

Edited by Lick