Ingrid Casares spills some tea on Twitter. (Madge related)

Barbie

Obviously a fake account.

Next!

I dont know.

If the account had just been made a week ago or something then yea, duh.

but if you look through all her tweets they go as far back as last year.

and besides what would someone gain by posing as Ingrid Casares :lmao:

I think its legit.

"As my friend Madonna"? Yeah, as if anyone who knows Ingrid doesn't know her because of Madonna. Those words make no sense. Unless of course Ingrid defines herself through Madonna. Now that would be weird. And pathetic.

Fake.

Guest bluejean

Unless of course Ingrid defines herself through Madonna. Now that would be weird.

Well according to Chris Ciccone, it is weird

I dont know.

If the account had just been made a week ago or something then yea, duh.

but if you look through all her tweets they go as far back as last year.

and besides what would someone gain by posing as Ingrid Casares :lmao:

I think its legit.

it's real

It seems real. And I could def believe M saying that.

Can't wait to see M being interviewed during her next album launch and getting asked about beak nose ripping her off! lol!

Guest chatty kathy

it's real

It's real. Eww.....I wouldn't even know who she was if sher hadn't been the Madonna's shadow for way, way too long.

She and Debi Mazer tweet each other also.

it's real....and I 100% believe that MADONNA said something along those line....you can take the girl to kabballaaah...........but she's still MADONNA.

Madonna should take some caution with people in her "camp" saying things like that, though- it could unleash the beast that is AISHA and her laundry list of Madge "plagiarisms."

Madonna should take some caution with people in her "camp" saying things like that, though- it could unleash the beast that is AISHA and her laundry list of Madge "plagiarisms."

:rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: love her!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Did we not discuss this last night? I'm confused.

Oh im sorry, I didnt know.

I DID look and see if this had been posted and didnt see it anywhere so I thought I would share :)

I remember when Madonna said that Gwen Stefani ripped her off too. Someone needs to remind Madonna that she has borrowed quite a bit in her career as well. :)

^Hence my Aisha comment. :) Granted, most of M's borrowings come from the film world and photography. A lot of wacky Aisha's list is too funny, though- she lists things that are obvious homages/takes to prior works (i.e. EY/Metropolis, the Marilyn/Marlene Dietrich photo spreads and looks, and then refers to something as a ripoff if Madonna wore an outfit or hairdo in public that was Old-Hollywood-inspired)). With Gaga, she's not recreating exact images and scenes, but they have enough similarities to make the viewer think of Madonna. Maybe that's why some are "up in arms" over it, I dunno.

Jesus made a similar comment. Gagas images are ambiguous and do not have a secure narrative. It's a hotch potch disaster of wannabeisms. People who are able to read the iconography of Madonnas work will know the difference. For those that can't decode the imagery, they won't understand. They're the people that think Madonna copies. She doesn't. At all.

:lol: this is amazing that Madonna said this. Although I do think when the time she releases her new album and she gets asked about GAGA on the record she would say nice things.

Jesus made a similar comment. Gagas images are ambiguous and do not have a secure narrative. It's a hotch potch disaster of wannabeisms. People who are able to read the iconography of Madonnas work will know the difference. For those that can't decode the imagery, they won't understand. They're the people that think Madonna copies. She doesn't. At all.

I really think this is subjective. I am not saying that I don't prefer Madonna's appropriations over Gaga's, but to say one steals and the other does not based on the "narrative" of the image is a bit of a stretch.

Madonna herself said in an interview that when they made the "Vogue" video they were "ripping off old Horst photographs."

There's a huge world of difference between paying homage to something in general, and blatantly copying something verbatim from one particular source. Gaga is blatantly ripping off huge swaths of Madonna's entire career, like a little girl playing dress up with her moms clothes, and the bitch goes out of her way to site everyone and Kermit the frog, as an influence, except Madonna.

It's fucking annoying, and I'm glad Madonna is on to her. I so believe she said all of that, and I have never believed they were friends either. I think Madonna was curious about her in the beginning, but it must be maddening for her to see this twit rip her off, and constantly hear how she's the new queen of life. No one wants to be shoved aside for an newer and inferior model, especially when they still have so much left to say and do.

There's a huge world of difference between paying homage to something in general, and blatantly copying something verbatim from one particular source. Gaga is blatantly ripping off huge swaths of Madonna's entire career, like a little girl playing dress up with her moms clothes, and the bitch goes out of her way to site everyone and Kermit the frog, as an influence, except Madonna.

It's fucking annoying, and I'm glad Madonna is on to her. I so believe she said all of that, and I have never believed they were friends either. I think Madonna was curious about her in the beginning, but it must be maddening for her to see this twit rip her off, and constantly hear how she's the new queen of life. No one wants to be shoved aside for an newer and inferior model, especially when they still have so much left to say and do.

I really don't get it. I think there are definitely "strong wiffs" of Madonna in Gaga's work, but blatantly copying? I have yet to see her in the Material Girl dress or rearranging her face like Madonna in "Bedtime Story." The only thing that comes close (for me) is the black and white dancing sequence in "Alejandro" which does look like "Vogue."

And several interviews I have seen she does mention Madonna as an inspiration, she just doesn't go on and on about it. I don't think she has been disrespectful to Madonna at all. But whatev.

I really don't get it. I think there are definitely "strong wiffs" of Madonna in Gaga's work, but blatantly copying? I have yet to see her in the Material Girl dress or rearranging her face like Madonna in "Bedtime Story." The only thing that comes close (for me) is the black and white dancing sequence in "Alejandro" which does look like "Vogue."

And several interviews I have seen she does mention Madonna as an inspiration, she just doesn't go on and on about it. I don't think she has been disrespectful to Madonna at all. But whatev.

The you must have been in a drunken haze cause its all there to see.

I'm kinda shocked that what people take issue with most is that GaGa doesnt drone on and on about Madonna in her interviews. She has named her as an influence numerous times, thanks her in her album and even lately said they had a friendship that was too precious to her to talk about (we all know how that went, thanks Madonna). So relax, GaGa DID acknowledge Madonna's influence.