Greyson Michael Chance doesnt know

akurren

Greyson Michael Chance doesnt know who Madonna is

by ZaCK, www.absolumentmadonna.fr

Ellen DeGeneres starts her own record label signing YouTube sensation Greyson Michael Chance, in collaboration with Telepictures Productions.

Guy Oseary, Madonna’s manager, and Troy Carter, Lady Gaga’s manager, have signed on to co-manage Greyson.

Greyson Michael Chance, 12, admitted to HollywoodLife.com he doesn’t have any idea who Madonna is, even though they share the same manager!

“I love Lady Gaga, she’s my inspiration.

As for Madonna, I have no idea who that is.”

As for Madonna, I have no idea who that is.”

:lmao: What a sad world we live in.

This poor kid though. First he gets heaps of praise from everyone and then the hater brigade took over. If you watch his videos now its filled with nothing but people bashing the living shit out of him. The internet is such a lovely place. :D

He must be straight!

He's 12. Do they even know at that age what they are? In my opinion, if you are singing Lady Gaga at your high school talent show, you're a fucking homo-to-be. Twenty bucks says in 10 years he's doing blow behind the dumpster at 7/11 with Danny Pintaro.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear that an average 12 year old doesn't know who Madonna is. Hell, a couple of years ago when 4M was all over the radio, my friends 10 year olds (twins) said until they saw the video for that song they thought Madonna was dead.....lol.

What makes it so disturbing with this kid though is that he is going into the music business....shouldn't he JUST KNOW some things at this point?? I wonder if he's ever heard of Elvis?? lol Anybody of any age that is in the MUSIC BUSINESS should be able to name out 3 Beatles, Elvis, Michael and Madonna songs in their sleep if asked. It's like air and water come on...lol.

That's like an aspiring director going into the movie business saying "I love Michael Bay's films. He's my inspiration. I have no idea who Steven Speilberg is though." Ummm.... :blink:

When I was a kid I was oblivious to Madonna. I think I probably knew the name but I don't think I had heard or seen anything, even though she was everywhere at the time.

Lol, it was the opposite way in my situation: I used to see her videos on TV all day long, but I don't think I knew it was Madonna because she looked different in every video :)

i have to say.. even at the age of 2 I knew who queen and edith piaff were. there are certain things i think parents just have to teach their kids. cultural history.. whether it's music or films. just some BASICS. that greyson doesnt know madonna isnt his fault, its his parents. and theyre lack of good parenting in the cultural parenting department. and well also the society i guess. he probably only watches nickelodeon and hasn't even heard of mtv or vh1.

Guest jordywind

He might have just said it to be like really tongue in cheek about it all, if he shares same manager im guessin he would know who she is!

The kid is probably not lying nor do I think it was intended to be sarcastic in any way, But what I find odd is Madonna is a cultural living legend icon, it's like saying who is Michael Jackson, weather you like him or not he's globally known all over same with Madonna. Radio still play's random old Madonna hit's and she is all over countless news papers and magazines as well and even performed with Lady Gaga on SNL. Maybe he doesn't know who she is?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

there are certain things i think parents just have to teach their kids.

You think learning about Madonna is essential to kids knowledge?

ROTFL.

I love this place :lmao:

Guest Genie
:D What a fucking idoit. If he's such a huge Gaga fan he would know Madonna is her biggest inspiration. So he should be looking up to M as well.