Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

Madonna: The truth, the rumour, the suprise…

by ZaCK, www.absolumentmadonna.fr

We hear that a really big surprise is coming in a few weeks/days, possibly a very sexy sexy photoshoot for a magazine (Interview?)…

To be continued!Will it be Interview Mag???

Looks like it might be a vogue magazine shoot

Guest ursaminorjim

Her new album is out on May 11. It's a double. It comes with a bonus DVD featuring four new videos and the remainder of stuff that wasn't feature on the Celebration DVD.

Her new album is out on May 11. It's a double. It comes with a bonus DVD featuring four new videos and the remainder of stuff that wasn't feature on the Celebration DVD.

I thought the cassette was getting released first, then the regular cd/dvd would be out 2 weeks later?

I thought the cassette was getting released first, then the regular cd/dvd would be out 2 weeks later?

Youre right, with a re-issue of the blond ambition laser disc.

Guest chatty kathy

I think the big question is will it be Klein or someone else?

I like his work, but I'd like her to work w/some others as well.

Guest chatty kathy

What happened 2 that new book she was putting together with fabien baron? that still happening?

I'm not sure how much she is working on it.

He's working on it and it was set for a summer release. Last I read it was moved up until fall 2010.

At first I thought it was just out-takes from the 'SEX' book. Now I'm not even sure of that.

(remember he was the one videoing everything going on around the M & Meisel

on the 'SEX" set. And he edited the, "Making of video"0

Too long since anything has been printed about it to my knowledge.

When it was speculated that it might be Interview, I was thinking it would make some kind of sense if it were a photo folio of the Klein/D&G Sunglasses shoot, because Fabien Baron was said to be on the set of that shoot... and, as was pointed out above, he is now in charge of Interview Magazine. He oversaw the recent overhaul of the publication.

If it's Vogue and not Interview, then maybe it is something altogether different.

That photo book that Fabien Baron has confirmed he is working on is not a follow-up to Sex. The few news stories that ran about it mentioned that Fabien Baron worked with her on the Sex book, so that might be why some people got that impression, but he never said that. Supposedly it is a retrospective compiling/collecting images from her vast library of photos. (I hesitate to say her "best" images or her "most iconic" images or whatever, because I don't know that that language was ever used -- it's just a photo collection book. Probably a coffee table type book, except an 'official' one, and surely it will have outtakes in it to make it really worthwhile. Think "everything the NOBODY KNOWS ME book available to ICONers wanted to be but wasn't.")

When it was speculated that it might be Interview, I was thinking it would make some kind of sense if it were a photo folio of the Klein/D&G Sunglasses shoot, because Fabien Baron was said to be on the set of that shoot... and, as was pointed out above, he is now in charge of Interview Magazine. He oversaw the recent overhaul of the publication.

If it's Vogue and not Interview, then maybe it is something altogether different.

That photo book that Fabien Baron has confirmed he is working on is not a follow-up to Sex. The few news stories that ran about it mentioned that Fabien Baron worked with her on the Sex book, so that might be why some people got that impression, but he never said that. Supposedly it is a retrospective compiling/collecting images from her vast library of photos. (I hesitate to say her "best" images or her "most iconic" images or whatever, because I don't know that that language was ever used -- it's just a photo collection book. Probably a coffee table type book, except an 'official' one, and surely it will have outtakes in it to make it really worthwhile. Think "everything the NOBODY KNOWS ME book available to ICONers wanted to be but wasn't.")

speaking of which....

I just googled it...here is that exclusive NOBODY KNOWS ME PHOTO book she put out...

http://www.beautifulmadonna.com/nkm/index2.html

pretty horrible...from the cover...to half the nonsense photo's they use.

Well, you have to remember it was released in 2003, too -- so some of those photos had never been seen before, and all the outtake galleries on the web weren't as prevalent at the time (or at least they weren't to me, anyway)... So it was a nice enough thing to have, but it was more like a special edition of ICON than a "book." At the time, I liked it, although it doesn't seem quite so impressive.

I'm imagining something more akin to the CONFESSIONS book or STICKY & SWEET book -- but instead filled with photos from all throughout her career. If she can get permissions from all the photographers, it could be really great and comprehensive. And I'm sure with Baron involved, the conceptual/design aspect would be excellent. But ... yeah, I doubt this is receiving her full attention right now.