Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

Loved the interview.Tho I wished she focused more on her music and less on directing.

And those photos are so hot, she looks SO much like Madonna of the 90's. She even has the Justify My Love lips!!

FABULOUTH! :wow: I'm in a COMA right now!

And actually, I'm GLAD she's breaking from music for a while. She needs the rest -- and time to come to her senses about David Guetta.

Last time she took a break from music was between Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light (I don't count EVITA). It might be quite good for her AND her fans.

Ummm... she had an eye patch for the video of "Get Stupid" and that was before Ri-Ri.

and before that in the JUSTIFY MY LOVE segment.-Girlie SHOW 1993.

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG is not strong enough. These images are ICONIC.

The interview itself is fucking amazing, and I love her obvious passion for W.E. That film is gonna be spectacular on all fronts. Mark my words.

i love how we have seen madonna at all points in her illustrious career. while some moan and groan about what should be now, shes doing EXACTLY what she should be doing now. directing, writing, orphanages, mothering - my god, what hasnt the woman done?

sorry about the ray of lighters, sweetie - but my babys know what we have, had and whats a cumma in the future!!!! MORE BRILLIANCE from a star that has no equal at ANY period of time.

Guest jordywind

these pics are so stunning!!! i am so happy she has finally put sum effort into things!! just gotta get her arse back in studio now and then we all be happy lol! xx

i love how we have seen madonna at all points in her illustrious career. while some moan and groan about what should be now, shes doing EXACTLY what she should be doing now. directing, writing, orphanages, mothering - my god, what hasnt the woman done?

sorry about the ray of lighters, sweetie - but my babys know what we have, had and whats a cumma in the future!!!! MORE BRILLIANCE from a star that has no equal at ANY period of time.

She is the Alpha and the Omega...the first and the last...the beginning and the end.....AMEN.

Whatryagonnado?

UNNECESSARY

Anyway, the resemblance is UNCANNY

meis4.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

She is the Alpha and the Omega...the first and the last...the beginning and the end.....AMEN.

Whatryagonnado?

:lol:

:thumbsup: