Get Up Lisbon (RIT Tour) has leaked

neutrocks

He wants $$$

This is what he wrote to a guy from Mchile:

"It is the entire show with a good bit of audience shots at the beginning and end. I don't know what the sound or video specs are, this was just passed on to me via someone on the "inside". It's on a single layer DVD and there are no watermarks.

I've had offers of over $300 so I don't know what price is "right". I'm not going to let more than a few copies out there.

PayPal is the only method of payment accepted as it protects both parties. Tracking numbers will be provided for those in the USA.

Let me know! :)

Matt"

:doh:

of course :bad: I remember before there was widespread DVD burners and massive online file sharing how some pigs were able to sell B.A. Tour DVDs online for hundreds of bucks!

The rest of the dvd is ok, but by no means as good as the brilliant IGTTYAS footage.'

Also I found out why it wasn't released:

Christian Lamb (not to be confused with his dad, Chris Lamb, who has been production manager on all of Madonna's tours) was asked to direct the dvd as he was also the live venue screens director. It was filmed during the two final shows in Lisbon. The main issue was that Madonna felt Christian didn't have a clear vision of how he wanted to present the show, and ultimately, after dozens of edits, she wasn't pleased with the final footage. (He ended up with a special thanks in the IGTTYAS credits and was re-hired as live venue screens director for the Confessions Tour.)

[/i]

After watching the two videos, I now see her point, some of the camera angles at times were very sloppy. Other than that though, it was amazing to finally see the footage!!! :)

The audio is great! It might not b the DVD as intended...The camera angles r 2 limited, so as rumoured this is most likely a professional recording of the live screen footage 2 b used as part of the footage from which the DVD would b edited eventually.

Notice how there's no use of the background screen animations as part of the actual editing. Madonna would never *not* use this at all.

It's not from the screens at all and the audio is too good.

It's probably just one of the two concerts filmed for the dvd.

It's not filmed FROM the screens..but it's the Live Feed as seen ON the screens & obviously soundboard.

It's not filmed FROM the screens..but it's the Live Feed as seen ON the screens & obviously soundboard.

I don't think it's the SCREEN one, it's probably the one they did for the dvd with more cameras etc. And the sound is soundboard but it's TOO polished, you can clearly hear the audience too.

Guest Danny86

it's definitely not proper DVD material, it looks like the material for the screens.

The image quality and editing are too plain.

As it's been discussed, the majority of the "real" DVD was filmed by the regular "for the screens" cameras so it's meant to be like that, most likely the reason why Madonna doesn't want it to be released (because it's very different from the Akerlund and Rissman filming). Also, I think the shot in "Burning Up" at 5:38 is the "crane shot" that was done by the additional cameras, I'm not sure if shots like that appeared on the actual live feed.

Loving the caps! :thumbsup:

Videos were reposted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaXd_sivoBY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOtaGo0rHKE

Guest ianstone1

What I think will happen is that one day - possibly after the next tour - there'll be a live box set which will include the VT, BA, RIT and the rest... they will release it one day, but, in a way that'll surprise everybody.

Let's face it though, if the RIT footage isn't well shot they won't release it, however much we would like them to!

Guest Danny86

Didn't Hamish Hamilton direct the show from Lisbon, and in the end he didn't get paid once the DVD was scrapped, so he sued for $100,000?

No, he never managed to record anything in Lisbon. His only recording is a Manchester dress rehearsal. This guy who filmed Lisbon was already his replacement. It's not the DVD that got scrapped but the tv special of the tour.

The long shot at the last chorus of "Frozen" reminds me of those useless shots from the BAT recordings. It also accentuates how small and empty the stage was. :p

Guest bluejean

Looks amazing.

I much prefer the filming and editing of this to the doco or the Confessions tour. Vocals sound untweaked, its so much better this way. Reminds me of the filming of the earlier tours.

This person is just making as much money as they can before it spreads everywhere. I mean it is a highly sought after, rare item right now so it's no surprise.

Looks amazing.

I much prefer the filming and editing of this to the doco or the Confessions tour. Vocals sound untweaked, its so much better this way. Reminds me of the filming of the earlier tours.

This person is just making as much money as they can before it spreads everywhere. I mean it is a highly sought after, rare item right now so it's no surprise.

True. Loving the vocals and all, this got the real feeling of a LIVE CONCERT. Reminds of Ciao Italia.