Get Up Lisbon (RIT Tour) has leaked

neutrocks

Really enjoying this "raw" professional cut- it's nice to just watch and listen, without the distractions of special effects added in the post-production. This is how the concert probably would have aired on CBS.

Just watching again, I am having difficulty working out if all of Vogue was mimed. It looks like she is singing over a backing track.

In IGTTYAS the over dubbing makes appear like she is miming.

I love the live rawness. She looked and sounded great on this tour, but there is no way this cut is the dvd version. This is good to have though, and hopefully this leak will encourage them to release a professionally edited cut.

She very well may have been singing to "Vogue" in parts- but the pre-recorded "live" vocal is what we hear (except perhaps at the end; with BA amd GS, we heard her live voice cclearly at that point).

And, with a 9-minute buildup to the start of th concert, yeah, we can safely say this isn't what the final DVD cut would have been. :) Sans the 9 minute buildup, it's probably what would have aired on CBS, though, if not for M's crazy (and rumored) demand to have it air commercial-free.

Watching the 4g version now. Brilliant show, she is without any doubt

the greatest female performer. How people try to compare Britney, Kylie etc with her is

laughable. She is in another league.

are we talking about this screening...couse..i will be really really satisfied if i have this version of the tour on my dvd and not on youtube...this is so much better to watch than over-produced IGTTYS version....pls....if there is some torrent with this...make me happy...:)))

She very well may have been singing to "Vogue" in parts- but the pre-recorded "live" vocal is what we hear (except perhaps at the end; with BA amd GS, we heard her live voice cclearly at that point).

And, with a 9-minute buildup to the start of th concert, yeah, we can safely say this isn't what the final DVD cut would have been. :) Sans the 9 minute buildup, it's probably what would have aired on CBS, though, if not for M's crazy (and rumored) demand to have it air commercial-free.

I kind of like that 9-minute build up. Yes, it may have been a bit too long, but it's nice to get a sense of the environment that you are in before you start watching the show... it also builds up good energy.

One criticism I have of the Confessions Tour DVD is that at the beginning of the show, all of the lights in the arena are already off and you don't get a good view of the shape of the stage and it's three catwalks before the show begins. I think that if you had never seen that tour before and were watching the DVD with no idea about what it looked like, you'd be a little confused trying to figure out what shape the stage was and trying to figure out where Madonna and the dancers were walking. It would have been nice if they had a few shots of the arena before all of the lights turned off. The CT is probably my favorite Madonna tour I think, or at least it ranks up there.

I kind of like that 9-minute build up. Yes, it may have been a bit too long, but it's nice to get a sense of the environment that you are in before you start watching the show... it also builds up good energy.

One criticism I have of the Confessions Tour DVD is that at the beginning of the show, all of the lights in the arena are already off and you don't get a good view of the shape of the stage and it's three catwalks before the show begins. I think that if you had never seen that tour before and were watching the DVD with no idea about what it looked like, you'd be a little confused trying to figure out what shape the stage was and trying to figure out where Madonna and the dancers were walking. It would have been nice if they had a few shots of the arena before all of the lights turned off. The CT is probably my favorite Madonna tour I think, or at least it ranks up there.

I think they did that cuz Wembley arena was 2 small 4 Confessions..they wanna create the illusion of a huge Arena, which it isn't. There was something really odd about the stage in that small venue..

I saw the show in Rome 2 days later it was like seeing it properly 4 the 1st time.

I think they did that cuz Wembley arena was 2 small 4 Confessions..they wanna create the illusion of a huge Arena, which it isn't. There was something really odd about the stage in that small venue..

I saw the show in Rome 2 days later it was like seeing it properly 4 the 1st time.

I actually liked that they filmed the show in an arena as opposed to a huge football stadium. I think that concerts in arenas, especially when filmed for TV, are significantly better because they are more intimate. With football stadiums it just seems like there is always a huge distance between the performer and the fans. When concerts are in arenas, there seems to be an atmosphere that connects the audience to the performer a lot better.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Links in the media section (hotfile - 10 files) are starting to dissapear :thumbsdown:

I've only been able to download part 1,2,3 and now downloading part 6, anyone seen the links somewhere else?

I actually liked that they filmed the show in an arena as opposed to a huge football stadium. I think that concerts in arenas, especially when filmed for TV, are significantly better because they are more intimate. With football stadiums it just seems like there is always a huge distance between the performer and the fans. When concerts are in arenas, there seems to be an atmosphere that connects the audience to the performer a lot better.

Arenas r cool..but Wembley was 2 small..'only' 10.000 capacity & it doesn't have that nice Arena shape..which is why the crowd shots 4 Confessions r rather 'flat'..well that & the fact that they're boring London wankers..worst crowd in the world.

But I think the S&S filming contradicts ur statement..or Ciao Italia 4 that matter..not 2 mention Madonna's energy.. . :fag: