Get Up Lisbon (RIT Tour) has leaked

neutrocks

I like how its like a live show like BAT and Girlie Show (which I think was even more the case on S&S, that reminded me a lot of the girlie show) and not like a long music video but WHO THE FUCK filmed it, the tea lady? its fucking awful no wonder she never wanted it released :lmao: I would love to see the opening which is perhaps her best opening EVER.

Guest Danny86

Posted by planetbenjamin at Tribe forum:

So, after much digging around I got in contact with Christian Lamb about the Re-Invention DVD.

He said it was commissioned under Carresse’s watch. After Madonna and Caresse split, the project was thrown into dissarray and shelved.

He felt it was one of her best shows on many levels and hopes one day it will get a release.

She was perfectly happy with the footage and most recently she used him again to film the Hard Candy promo shows. Check out his showreel here: http://franktheplumber.com/reels/live-concerts/christian-lamb/

So no big dramas about hating the way it was filmed etc etc. It was simply commissioned under Caresse and pulled when she left. Too much red tape. Makes perfect sense.

I have one of the NY bootlegs- the posted footage is a LOT better than that- colors are crisp/clear, as opposed to the grainy look of the arena screens that you see on the bootlegs. And, obviously, there's no comparison with the sound.

The audio is great! It might not b the DVD as intended...The camera angles r 2 limited, so as rumoured this is most likely a professional recording of the live screen footage 2 b used as part of the footage from which the DVD would b edited eventually.

Notice how there's no use of the background screen animations as part of the actual editing. Madonna would never *not* use this at all.

I'm with you on this, some of those shots are identical to the ones from the live feeds (e.g. when the image flips during the Vogue crab walk)

How could it be like either of those when it has a "film" look- those two had the videotape look. :)

I agree that it's probably not the final-cut that was intended for release. But, it's the best anyone's going to get right now, every other possibility considered.

how hard is it for you guys to understand that this footage was for the SCREENS when you were at the show. THIS stuff was never intended for release.

END OF STORY!!!!

^But it's also incomparable quality (sound and look) compared to from-the-screens bootleg copies. It's not even an official release, it's a professionally-shot leak. There should be no complaining in regards to this- the fact that he tour hasn't been officially released yet, that I could understand the grunts.

Im at work so cant check, but I imagine its like the MJ dangerous tour DVD?

Dont tell me its worse. I wouldve loved to see M's face when they presented it to her (IF this is what was intended for the DVD)

Guest Danny86

Warners or Madonna's team are onto this they have pulled the Vogue/NKM clip.

They never claim copyright for live recordings (several RIT bootlegs have been on Youtube for years), so isn't this the proof that this is THE version that was (or still is) intended to be commercially released?

A couple others have posted the same footage, which wasn't removed (at least at the time). I thought she had the purple corset for most of the Euro shows- guess not the Lisbon one.

Look at all the bootlegs of other tours that have been on YouTube, too.

Re S&S- isn't the out-of-syncness just a YouTube thing? People said that everything looked alright for the broadcast.

WB should have gotten that one audio part of "Lucky Star" in sync with her mouth movements for the Confessions Tour DVD- just plain bad edit (why it used studio vocals when she sang it live, who knows- and now it's using a studio vocal for "Borderline" on S&S- but, as long as it's in sync...).

WB should have gotten that one audio part of "Lucky Star" in sync with her mouth movements for the Confessions Tour DVD- just plain bad edit (why it used studio vocals when she sang it live, who knows- and now it's using a studio vocal for "Borderline" on S&S- but, as long as it's in sync...).

Babycakes she started gargling halfway through the song is why..it's a common crow vocal technique... . :fag:

& Borderline? Do I need 2 explain???

My God you pedantic fussy queens who cares what this recording is from and what it's intended for?! :doodlemanson: This is massively superior to the best bootlegs we got from this tour. I want this whole recording to surface already!