Celebration Video : The FAN version is out!

acko

Guest ursaminorjim

Ive never been so ashamed to be a Madonna fan. :blink:

I guess you've never heard "Me against the music" or the American Life album, then. Lucky you!

I guess you've never heard "Me against the music" or the American Life album, then. Lucky you!

American Life the album is great so just drop that nonsense and you know very well alot of fans do like that album.

And yes this fan video is embarrassing at so many levels.

Is that the actual LAV dress? She only wore it once. Who knows where it's been since then.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, it is NOT the same dress. Too bad.

Guest ursaminorjim

American Life the album is great so just drop that nonsense and you know very well alot of fans do like that album.

And yes this fan video is embarrassing at so many levels.

Well, personally? I was far more embarrassed at the "American life" video (the original video, that is - not the dull "flags" copout). This is just a harmless, disposeable bit of fun. By the fans, for the fans. It's so innocuous, I'm frankly amazed that so many peole loathe it.

Well, personally? I was far more embarrassed at the "American life" video (the original video, that is - not the dull "flags" copout). This is just a harmless, disposeable bit of fun. By the fans, for the fans. It's so innocuous, I'm frankly amazed that so many peole loathe it.

You didn't write American Life the video, you wrote the album.

And this video is ridiculous for putting all stereotypes of Madonna gay fans in one video... that's why some have a hard time with it... you truly get embarrassed as a Madonna fan and ashamed as a gay watching those people...

Guest ursaminorjim

I know what I wrote, thanks. :)

Anyway, my response about the video was in response to your post, my response about the album was in response to Skin69's post.

As for your embarrassment about the people in the fan video? Get over it. They're Madonna fans, some of them are gay, get used to it. Those are the people who showed up, and those are the people who were filmed. If they match a stereotype - so what?

But your feelings of shame are something you need to deal with. I mean, they're not ashamed of themselves, they all seem to be having a grand old time. What does it matter? I'm not any more or less embarrassed by this video than I am the other version and I'm a card-carrying cocksucker Madonna fan.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

You know what ruffles me beef curtains? The fact that I am not represented in the video. I dont see ANYONE in it that looks like me. Hmph. :lmao::lmao:

west-side-goth.jpg

:lol:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Seriously, i hope this type of stuff doesn't go into her next project. I really don't want her turning into the next CHER :lol:. Leave the Drag Queens alone Midge, plztksalot.

I just want Madge in the video. :confused:

That's why I like Give It 2 Me. It's just Madonna and Pharrell but mainly her. I suppose I just don't like the modern style dancing. There's no choreography anymore - the dancers don't really match the music. They just perform moves - the same with the concerts.

Still, I'm sure a Madonna only version will emerge when someone puts one together.

Well that was alright. A few tacky group shots that could have been left on the logo channel but very happy Lourdes stole the spotlight in this video. The video for me begins and ends there. and IssacHarris, can you make me a Lourdes .gif of this video pretty please?

Seriously, i hope this type of stuff doesn't go into her next project. I really don't want her turning into the next CHER :lol: . Leave the Drag Queens alone Midge, plztksalot.

This is my exact fear!

Celebration (the video + song) kind of symbolizes all that i'm afraid Madonna will turn into and then she will be musically over i'm afraid if it'll continue this way.

Guest SoUnusual

You know what ruffles me beef curtains? The fact that I am not represented in the video. I dont see ANYONE in it that looks like me. Hmph. :lmao::lmao:

west-side-goth.jpg

Is this really u?

COME JOIN DA PARTEH. YEAH!

Did anyone ACTUALLY not expect this? :lol: THE FAGS AND THE DR. PHIL GENDER-CONFUSED CHRIS CROCKERS ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF HER FANBASE. :) Oh well, it was really just a fun video. I mean, Celebration. NOW if the church were filled with the gayborhood drag queens in Like a Prayer that would be a totally different story.

The "Material Girl" Tranny > Everybody Else in the Video.

I hate to break it to you, but actually that is one of the very few BIOLOGICAL women in the video :dry:

It's one of the tour dancers whose name escapes me for the moment, but she was the one who did the 'Issac' solo dance during CT.

Guest ursaminorjim

I hate to break it to you, but actually that is one of the very few BIOLOGICAL women in the video :dry:

It's one of the tour dancers whose name escapes me for the moment, but she was the one who did the 'Issac' solo dance during CT.

Are you sure? :blink:

Because she looks awfully male there. And are there any other tour dancers on display? I thought it was all fans, Lourdes, Oakey, Jonas and Mo?

Damn!

Then Again She Didn't look too Authentic. :lol:

OH! I just noticed the "Open Your Heart" Girl Too!

64ibma.jpg

^ Her. :)

I haven't watched the new fan version of the video yet, but the dancer you're referring to is Sophia (or Sofia -- can't remember for sure). I like her! In the first version of the video, she wore all black but the mid-section (either the wide hem of her jacket, or the waist of her pants, can't recall) looked like piano keys. (She looked kind of androgynous in that version, actually.) You can see her point at Lola when she's doing her thing in the dance circle exhibition.