Celebration Video : The FAN version is out!

acko

So basically the same minimalist shoot with desperate looking fans!

Actually, it is more entertaining than the other version though both FAIL to live upto expectations.

They should use this version though as it offers something different to viewers.

So basically the same minimalist shoot with desperate looking fans!

Actually, it is more entertaining than the other version though both FAIL to live upto expectations.

They should use this version though as it offers something different to viewers.

Well duh..what were u expecting at this point? :chuckle:

It's fun! Like the song..& it's more fun/interesting than the other take of the video.

Well duh..what were u expecting at this point? :chuckle:

It's fun! Like the song..& it's more fun/interesting than the other take of the video.

Haha, I guess I thought "fan" version meant more than just instead of the "dancers". Perhaps club scenes etc. Doh.

Am I the only one who found the drag queens stupid and annoying? It was funny at the VMAs, now it's just old and dumb.

Lourdes was the best part of the video. She's a Mini M. Besides that, I didn't expect much from it. The fans look like they're having fun.

i can't believe it, Lola looks and even blinks just like her mother. unbelievable !!!

the video seems to look like a celebration indeed in this version, although some of the fans are a little ridiculous there. but i am sure they had a good time. It's not a video to die for but rather something silly and funny.

It sure beats the hell out the boring 1st version which is basically 3 mintues of dead air

with lil' baby Jesus playing pretend DJ.

But y'all just a buncha uptight cunts..

This video has her fans celebratin' being the beautiful fags that God sent them here 2 b. :fag:

Ew how embarrassing for me as a Madonna fan to watch all these freaks. No wonder Madonna wants nothing to do with her fans if these circus sideshows are the ones she sees. GROTESQUE

gay_called.jpg

Guest SoUnusual

This is beyond terrible!!

Shut up, it was just for fun....and Lola got more airtime. I think you would be saying it was amazing if you were in it.

wtxiiu.jpg

I know you want to.........

ff0opf.jpg

that would work better if there was a Celebration dance

kinda like ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!! ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!! ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!! NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP!! :dramatic:

I love the video - it doesn't really add much to the original other than proving that Madonna has the biggest gay fanbase in the world.

Oh and the second version was ALL about LOLA. First version showed that she was an amazing gymnast, second version shows how adorable and FIERCE she looks in the wedding dress!

I loved how Lola was singing "Celebration" but she was probably directed to. :D