Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

I've just developed a whole new level of respect for her. She is such a lady.

Honestly. She didn't even say anything herself, she totally gave up HER speech to let Taylor have hers.

OK do you guys think that the wins for the categories that Kanye was nominated for (some of them) were changed last minute to someone else?

:rotfl: GaGa is a genius, i think she has been spoken about the most EVERYWHERE tonight :rotfl: grab em GaGa! stick as much shit on your face and head, feathers!!! doggy poo poo!!!! anything!!!! get them ALL clicking away furiously at their computers :rotfl: amazing :wow::wow:

:lmao: Doggy poo poo on her face? *resists the urge to post CUBBS asian eating shit pic*

I'm beginning to think he was. I think his wife left too. What a mess.

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaat??? He's married??? to whom??

Who would want to marry or even date someone like him? :blink:

Guest jamesshot

It was the best VMA's in ages. Too bad MTV doesn't play videos anymore. The performances were by and large very good/enjoyable from Swift/Gaga/Beyonce'/Pink/Green Day/Muse...loved it.

Guest SuperBriGuy

I've yet to see the whole show, but i'm sure all the ones you mentioned were great. All my favourites that night would have been :thumbsup:

This show is gonna be everywhere this week.

It really was a great show...truly the best they've had in years. MTV redeemed themselves with this one.

Very bad move on his part. America will not forgive him for this one. He's not going to be banned Dixie Chicks style but he's going to be forever known now for this. At least for this new generation... He's the new Chris Brown...

Over dramatic much? :lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

:lmao: Doggy poo poo on her face? *resists the urge to post CUBBS asian eating shit pic*

I'm sure GaGa will do it in due time :lmao: and EVERYONE will come running.

Guest SuperBriGuy

Don't do it, man!!! That shit is too much...literally! :lol:

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaat??? He's married??? to whom??

Who would want to marry or even date someone like him? :blink:

I think he is "dating" that blonde haired lezbo.

He does have that verse about a blonde dyke wanting the lime light and they will do anything when the time is right. I always assumed that was about her.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Very bad move on his part. America will not forgive him for this one. He's not going to be banned Dixie Chicks style but he's going to be forever known now for this. At least for this new generation... He's the new Chris Brown...

:rotfl: Yes because acting like an ego driven mong and BEATING A WOMAN SENSELESS are the same thing.

This topic has been AS eventful as the show itself!

She looked hot as hell. Best she's looked in ... god I can't even remember. Her face looked plastic but she looked her age also... in a good way - like the head mistress rather than a desperate old hag trying to look and act 25. The only part of her speech I liked was the story about her and MJ in 1991. The rest was too.... touchy-feely, we wronged him, he had no childhood, more excuses, blah blah blah. The man brought it on himself.

I loved the tumbleweed.

I give Gaga a lot of hate, but the outfits tonight were fucking funny. They started out HORRIBLE then just became hilarious :lmao: My favorite was her walking up to accept her award with a sofa cushion on her face. Then the shots of her with a tumbleweed on her face while Taylor and Beyonce just stood onstage grinning through applause. Best VMA's this decade.

Guest SuperBriGuy

I think he is "dating" that blonde haired lezbo.

He does have that verse about a blonde dyke wanting the lime light and they will do anything when the time is right. I always assumed that was about her.

I thought he was dating that model Amber Rose...she was sitting next to him when the awards started.

I thought he was dating that model Amber Rose...he was sitting next to him when the awards started.

She is the black chick with the blonde hair right? Didnt really see her. I just always assumed that verse was about her.

Guest SuperBriGuy

WE WILL BURN ALL COPIES OF KANYE'S MUSIC.

ameg06.jpg

"THE BEAT GOES ON" INCLUDED

:lol:

Ah well. You all know that this show wouldn't nearly have been as noteworthy had it not been for Kanye's antics. He's still a prick of the utmost order but he did what he always does: he got people talking. The douche.