Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

Guest SuperBriGuy

She is the black chick with the blonde hair right? Didnt really see her. I just always assumed that verse was about her.

I always thought she was bald, lol. Maybe she has some blonde fuzz on the top of her head. :lol:

Who's that squeeling Dog shouting New york?

:lmao: She annoys me, but thats why the damn show was good. Because its back where it belongs. NYC! The last few years with it taking place in school gymnasiums was dreadful!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Can't wait to watch this tonight here. Thank GOD for people like GaGa who are endlessly entertaining and not boring as bat shit. Everyone will remember the bloody tampon show! :lol: Pink dangling around like a crazy whore and Twittering "fuck you" to Kanye :lol: Even Kanye, as much of a dumb fuck as he is, caused a RIOT for what he did :lmao: Invite these people every year, please :lol:

Guest SuperBriGuy

I loved this show. Nobody had a sweep, there was a fair and even distribution of the awards, the show itself was fantastic, I got to see Madonna AND Britney (even if just in a taped acceptance speech), Pink and Beyonce rocked, GaGa did her thing, Taylor Swift got gipped by Kanye, and then Beyonce was a superstar and let Taylor have her moment. INCREDIBALLS.

Guest SuperBriGuy

Can't wait to watch this tonight here. Thank GOD for people like GaGa who are endlessly entertaining and not boring as bat shit. Everyone will remember the bloody tampon show! :lol: Pink dangling around like a crazy whore and Twittering "fuck you" to Kanye :lol: Even Kanye, as much of a dumb fuck as he is, caused a RIOT for what he did :lmao: Invite these people every year, please :lol:

:lol:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

GaGa looks like a muppet-monster behind Beyonce - hysterical

Her outfit looks like one that Linda E. wore in George Michael's "Too Funky" video. (around the 3:00 mark)

My link

I haven't seen this video in awhile but I'm actually surprised to see outfits that Beyonce ripped from this video for her projects this past year.

Wonderful show. :)

Best performance: P!nk - Sober

Most MEMORABLE performance: hemorrhaging Gaga!

Most touching moment: Madonna!

Harriet Tubman second coming: Beyonce.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Did Pink really twitter that? I thought it was Katy Perry who twittered something?

Guest SuperBriGuy

Wonderful show. :)

Best performance: P!nk - Sober

Most MEMORABLE performance: hemorrhaging Gaga!

Most touching moment: Madonna!

Harriet Tubman second coming: Beyonce.

I have to add:

Cutest performance: Taylor Swift. I think she did herself proud tonight, as well.