Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Pink rocks! I'm so glad she did that performance from the tour so everyone could see its fabulousness. Can't wait to see her live in 3 weeks!

It's SO AMAZING. You'll love it.

Pink sounded good, or her backing track she sang to did. Her voice gave out at the end, and you could hear the backing track clearly being used.

She can't compete with Beyonce'.

She was 50 feet in the air for fuck's sake!

capt.c057733cb69c41889e463546b0ece2bd.mtv_video_music_awards_show_nyjc128.jpg

OMFG!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: WTF IS THIS SHIT??????????

You guys were serious!! When I change tampons they seriously come out looking exactly like that!!! WTF I'm dying laughing at this!!! :lmao:

And what does Beyonce bring to the table musically that's new? Hell, even Pink (who I LOVE) I could say the same thing about with this last album

(eagerly awaits Miguel's reaction to this next outfit :lmao: )

All I was saying is that people give her a lot of credit for being this new breath of fresh air. I beg to differ. That's all. I don't think any POP STAR is bringing anything new to the table. Especially her.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Is Pink competing with GaGa or something this evening???

Pink has been doing that performance on tour all year. She does not need to "compete" with anyone.

:lmao::lmao: These pictures of Gaga!!!!!!!! I want posters of these for Halloween so I can hang outside of my house this year...lets see if you knock on my door this year you little bastards...

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Pink sounded good, or her backing track she sang to did. Her voice gave out at the end, and you could hear the backing track clearly being used.

She can't compete with Beyonce'.

The fact that you could hear her strain to hit one of those last notes (while she's flying through the air mind you) I think clearly shows she was singing LIVE. The other voices that could be heard were the back-up singers.

Wow, this is turning out to be one of the best VMAs ever!

I know right!?

A show that was nearly dead.. and look what happened?

Maybe MTV realizes that since they don't show videos anymore atleast putting up a good VMA might bring some of the music lovers back to the channel for an evening atleast?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

:lmao::lmao: These pictures of Gaga!!!!!!!! I want posters of these for Halloween so I can hang outside of my house this year...lets see if you knock on my door this year you little bastards...

:lmao:

GaGa is coming to git chu lil boy. Under your bed-uh.