Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
:rotfl: GaGa is a genius, i think she has been spoken about the most EVERYWHERE tonight :rotfl: grab em GaGa! stick as much shit on your face and head, feathers!!! doggy poo poo!!!! anything!!!! get them ALL clicking away furiously at their computers :rotfl: amazing :wow::wow:

Guest jamesshot

The fact that you could hear her strain to hit one of those last notes (while she's flying through the air mind you) I think clearly shows she was singing LIVE. The other voices that could be heard were the back-up singers.

What I heard was her back up singers singing the majority of it. I started noticing she wasn't doing the heavy lifting when she was doing acrobatics and there was no noticeable strain. Impossible.

Beyonce'!!!! So classy letting Taylor have her moment.

Guest SuperBriGuy

:rotfl: GaGa is a genius, i think she has been spoken about the most EVERYWHERE tonight :rotfl: grab em GaGa! stick as much shit on your face and head, feathers!!! doggy poo poo!!!! anything!!!! get them ALL clicking away furiously at their computers :rotfl: amazing :wow::wow:

Lord I know. She knows no shame, that woman. :bruised:

OMFG what is that on Gaga's face? :lmao:

i dont wanna know what she's wearing anymore. she just looks ridiculous in ANYTHING now. :lol:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Everyone was good tonight. Pink, Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor. The only real dud of the night was Cuntye being Cuntye. Oh and that awful host.

Guest dicktracy

Well thats the thing. He is a complete ass and a half, but he is also talented as fuck whether you care for his music or not. I think at some point this shit is going to wear thin though. I mean how many times is he going to pull this crap before people say enough?

Very bad move on his part. America will not forgive him for this one. He's not going to be banned Dixie Chicks style but he's going to be forever known now for this. At least for this new generation... He's the new Chris Brown...

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Everyone was good tonight. Pink, Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor. The only real dud of the night was Cuntye being Cuntye. Oh and that awful host.

I've yet to see the whole show, but i'm sure all the ones you mentioned were great. All my favourites that night would have been :thumbsup:

This show is gonna be everywhere this week.