Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

Quick question: do you think if Beyonce wins tonight and has a chance to use the mic, would she say something regarding Kanye?

Awesome I love Sweet Dream

Quick question: do you think if Beyonce wins tonight and has a chance to use the mic, would she say something regarding Kanye?

Awesome I love Sweet Dream

I hope she will say something. She must apologize for what he did.

Poor Taylor Swift:

From Rolling Stone:

According to sources at the VMAs, Swift was seen hysterically crying backstage after Kanye’s outburst, making it convenient that her performance of “You Belong to Me,” which immediately followed the acceptance speech, was prerecorded. Wale, who is serving as MC for the house band, told the crowd, “You can’t fault a man for speaking his mind,” which was promptly met by boos from the Radio City Music Hall crowd.

Guest SuperBriGuy

Poor Taylor Swift:

From Rolling Stone:

According to sources at the VMAs, Swift was seen hysterically crying backstage after Kanye’s outburst, making it convenient that her performance of “You Belong to Me,” which immediately followed the acceptance speech, was prerecorded. Wale, who is serving as MC for the house band, told the crowd, “You can’t fault a man for speaking his mind,” which was promptly met by boos from the Radio City Music Hall crowd.

Yeah, but speaking your mind against a teenaged girl? Come on, Wale. It was paltry and silly. She had just started talking about how she had always wanted one and then he cuts her off. Kanye is a douche extraordinaire.

“You can’t fault a man for speaking his mind,”

OH yes you can. It wasn't like they gave him the mic and asked for his opinion. He got up on the stage, snatched that mic from her hand and basically told her that she is not worthy. I hope he gets a huge backlash to serve him right.

oh they booed Kanye when P Diddy said his name.