Video Music Awards '09 - new thread

Apples388

i love that thinking madonna did a better job eulogizing the man than janet is thoughtful as being loon city.

and then you threaten banning for it.

yes janet is his sister. yes she performed under difficult circumstances. but it was all bombast and no heart. there was nothing sentimental about it. it was all for show. i would rather have seen her actually sing one of his songs or do a tribute to him that way. it was disappointing because what could have been a truly amazing performance ended up being all hype and no substance.

but your right thinking a emotional speech was a better tribute rather than some glaring and lipsynching is cause for you to hit the ban button

Excuse me?

I didn't threaten banning Afrolito - I used that as a way to say that he pisses me off with his pompous comments at times. I'd be stripped of all my mod duties if I banned someone for something that stupid. Bad choice of words? Sure. But don't come at me with your typical truth machine shit. I don't give a fuck about your loondom or anyone else's here. Don't give me attitude for zero reason, I'm not GimmeSomeMo or one of your infamous enemies from this forum. You only post here when you're interested in getting into it. Prick.

Madonna - AMAZING...the antithesis of the glorified bad dancing, lipsynching Janet tribute.

NOONE else in music could do what Madonna did as far as eulogy.

Regarding Kanye West...what a sick fuck...and Beyonce should have told him to shut his ass up herself.

I think Taylor Swift was crying...she's a kid...and deserves all her success. She was literally speechless.

If anything...I hope he's finally fucked with the wrong person...she is middle America's sweetheart right now and hopefully the backlash will be IMMENSE...and it will just make Taylor Swift's star rise...moreso than anything crazy outfit Gaga would wear.

Excuse me?

I didn't threaten banning Afrolito - I used that as a way to say that he pisses me off with his pompous comments at times. I'd be stripped of all my mod duties if I banned someone for something that stupid. Bad choice of words? Sure. But don't come at me with your typical truth machine shit. I don't give a fuck about your loondom or anyone else's here. Don't give me attitude for zero reason, I'm not GimmeSomeMo or one of your infamous enemies from this forum. You only post here when you're interested in getting into it. Prick.

No wonder this board is a mess.

what did Kanye do?

Taylor Swift beat Beyonce and won an award. As Taylor was about to accept her award, Kanye ran up on stage, grabbed the mic from her, and said that Beyonce had the best video of the year and Beyonce should have actually won because her video was better.

The camera zoomed in on Beyonce and she had a look on her face like, "WHAT?!?" Beyonce looked really embarassed at Kanye.

Everyone in the crowd looked mad at Kanye and started cheering for Taylor Swift.

Then MTV shut the microphone off and Taylor Swift couldn't even accept her award. She's only like 17! poor girl.