New Single "Celebration" to hit Radio Soon

Guest ursaminorjim

Guest Danny86

^It just turned out that it's FAKE, it was posted on MadonnaChile in a thread about fanmade stuff. There's also pictures of the actual jewel case floating, it's named as a promo but it has a barcode, obviously fake as well.

celebration.png

This was posted on a music blog. Anyone know if this is the actual cover of the single?

What do you guys think of it?

I would say its fake becuz the aspect dimensions are way off

for a standard CD cover measurement.

great review! but Whitneys comeback? come on ....the 1st leak we heard was crap.

crack is wack!.

Madonna: New single "Celebration" is her best record in over a decade

A decent quality version of Madonna’s new single ‘Celebration’ has found its way to a select few listeners and even though it’s not in high quality, it still sounds better than anything Madonna has done in over a decade, which may not be saying much. Still, the song is a killer and not in a bad way.

You can hear her faintly talking at the beginning before declaring, “Come join the party, yeah!” Then she declares, “Let’s get this started, yeah!.” The lyrics are all cliché but Madonna is all about taking clichés and putting her own spin on them.. She has not sounded this inviting on a record since “Vogue.” If somebody said this song was recorded around 1990, it would be easy to believe.

The record sounds very retro, but also new and fresh. The bassline instantly grabs the listener in and doesn’t spit them out until the very end of the song. Some lyrics (“Step to the beat boy that’s what it’s for”) are a direct homage to her past songs – either that or she’s getting very lazy with her lyrics. In any case, I predict this record will land Madonna another top ten hit in the U.S (possibly number one if they get passed the “Don’t Play If Artist Is Over 40” law at radio.

Now that Mariah Carey is officially out of the Diva race since her first single “Obsessed” bombed, it’s officially Madonna versus Whitney Houston over the next few months.The critics will likely choose Whitney Houston because people love major comebacks, even if the music isn’t good. But Madonna will likely win over the listeners. In any case, we should not try to pit these two talented divas against each other and just be happy that they are still here making music.

http://www.examiner.com/x-15033-Memphis-Ce...n-over-a-decade

^It just turned out that it's FAKE, it was posted on MadonnaChile in a thread about fanmade stuff. There's also pictures of the actual jewel case floating, it's named as a promo but it has a barcode, obviously fake as well.

a very good and well made fake indeed!

Here's some info I just saw on Madonnatribe that I hadn't seen here so sorry if it is posted:

The new Madonna single has now an official release date for continental Europe. "Celebration" will hit the stores on Friday, September 11.

Warner Music Germany, which is also the manufacturer for the most part of the European release, announced the street date on their online website - the format for the new single at the moment is that of a Maxi CD.

Fans should not wait until mid-September to get a hold of the new Madonna track though, as the digital download will be available by the end of August in Germany (and most likely in the rest of the European market).

"Celebration" will hit German radios on August 3rd, premiering at 2 PM.

SECONDLY,

they also stated that Guy Oseary confirmed on his Twitter page that Paul Oakenfold premiered HIS mix in Ibiza so we know it's not Benny Benassi!

Guest Danny86
^ so it seems there will be a repression for the digital download?

No, the Warner Germany info came before Warner NL, and yes, it was posted already.

Though it's possible some countries will get repressed, I'd say it will be on every iTunes on the same day.

celebration.png

This was posted on a music blog. Anyone know if this is the actual cover of the single?

What do you guys think of it?

Now THAT looks GREAT! :)

I know that Celebration single cover is fake (the one with the eyes that everybody seems to love). I just have to say though, THANK GOD. That is an awful single cover for a song called Celebration. It looks rather, dark and drab. In fact to me it looks like it could've been a single cover in the AL era. Not "celebratory" in the least. :thumbsdown:

The only fake cover that I have liked at all during all of this is the one where she has the cross earring on and the 80's hair, that one could actually pass for a real cover. The rest LOOK like they are fakes.

Guest superman

Today is the first day of Release her single 'CELEBRATION" but anyone heard the song on the Radio?? oh boy !! is this another lack of promotion from Warner Bros.

from dm

"Benny Benassi played at Cavo Paradiso tonight (28th) and premiered his mix of Celebration.

He also played a remix of Vogue which is electro heavy... "

Benny Benassi 'VOGUE' remix

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pretty good

Don't tell me that they taped Vogue yet nobody taped celebration ??????

Guest Candy Station

Hello Madonna fans... I'm posting on behalf of Candy Station, the official Madonna station on Goom Radio. We've got "Celebration" in rotation, along with lots of other Madonna goodness. Our sister station Just Hits is also on the song (they premiered it yesterday at noon). Check it out at goomradio.us!