New Single "Celebration" to hit Radio Soon

Guest ursaminorjim

Guest BytheBay
this anna girl always over exaggerates

the video has a weak concept so i'm not expecting much

what's the concept oh wise one? i didn't realize we had you on the inside....please share with us

I do actually!! My has been in pain the last few days, i cant do my runs anymore. I def will need to see sum1

And no bitch, i aint no lez

How dare you, that's low, that's lower than a security guard!

anna is madonna messing with your heads!

she's actually a man who happens to be in "Contact" with M's camp.....

I just hope the real version of celebrate does not turn out to be "cher territory fodder."

she's actually a man who happens to be in "Contact" with M's camp.....

She's an Israeli model who lives abroad. She's connected with M's camp and is a friend of Steven Klein.

Any official confirmation about the radio release date ? Is it the 07/28 or 08/03 ? :vanitybonet:

When ?

I can`t wait any longer ! :dramatic:

Guest Danny86

It's true:

The store release date in the UK for Madonna's new single is set for Monday 14 September - and despite the rumours that you have read elsewhere that the single is called Celebrate we at madonnalicious can now reveal that the single is actually called Celebration.

That means the album will be September 21 or 28. Not the same week as Mariah after all. :dramatic:

The store release date in the UK for Madonna's new single is set for Monday 14 September - and despite the rumours that you have read elsewhere that the single is called Celebrate we at madonnalicious can now reveal that the single is actually called Celebration.

What a sour bitch

It's true:

That means the album will be September 21 or 28. Not the same week as Mariah after all. :dramatic:

maybe mariahs album will be pushed back again.