New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

Guest IJustFuctMadonna
:lmao:

I love you

And I love your signature! The amazing banana peeling like an uncut cock really gets my loins all moist. Bring it ON!

Guest dicktracy
Guys she just might film a video on a break inbetween showns in some european city when she has a couple of days off, its been done before and a little bird tells me if the tweeties on twitter tweet guyo enough he just might be able to convince M to do one! :nocomment:

TWEET TWEET!

I remember a rumour earlier this year about her wanting to film a video in Italy in a really awesome castle-like place. The rumour was that it was for "Incredible" but could it be for "Celebrate??" Her first #1 in the US was filmed over there [italy] so it'd be cool to come full circle. Anyway, just a thought...

I think the control you are talking about (the control to release her music) is only effective while she is still under contract to Warner. When their deal expires (after this next collection) she will no longer be an agent for Warner and thus, no more control. If she owned the masters after the deal expired, she would be able to license the music for release to whomever she wanted - and I haven't read that anywhere in the reports we've gotten. Anyway, we will see if you are right once she is done at WB.

No - I definitely mean she retains that control once she's left WB - that's why it was described as being an unusual arrangement. I'm trying to track down the original source.

I understand most of Madonna fans are not a hysterics-prone, illiterate bunch and outside her, they tend to like good quality pop. Yet, we must admit that when it comes to organizing ourselves to have Madge's music played in the States we are certainly lacking behind and have been truly unsuccessful.

I have the feeling this time radios are ready to embrace her once again if there is a demand for her music. Call it a collateral effect from MJ nostalgia in the mainstream media (which I can't understand but that's a whole different topic...), but perhaps we can plan better and give her a shot for at least another top 10.

Out of curiosity I recently visited the site of the Master of the Charts, Mariah Carey: mariahdaily.com, and man I should say that they were preparing like a military strategy times 10. Everything: links, banners, voting polls that are easily accessible... etc. No wonder this woman is one hit away from being catapulted to the stratosphere! Granted, Mariah's appeal is directed to the lowest common denominator of the masses and her fans seem to have absolutely no life outside fried chicken and downloading/requesting their idol's musc but I truly believe Madge deserves a wide audience in the US again.

I'm a teacher at the public schools in NY and regularly play Madonna's music in my classroom, most of my kids don't even know it's her but they groove to stuff like Give it 2 me or Beat goes on, the way I imagine thousands would if they would get the chance to hear it.

Can anybody make a plan here to start an efficient and practical network to get Madge on the radios again? C'mon! I'm sure we have some geniuses visiting this site every so often We have 2 weeks to do it...

Guest dicktracy
I understand most of Madonna fans are not a hysterics-prone, illiterate bunch and outside her, they tend to like good quality pop. Yet, we must admit that when it comes to organizing ourselves to have Madge's music played in the States we are certainly lacking behind and have been truly unsuccessful.

I have the feeling this time radios are ready to embrace her once again if there is a demand for her music. Call it a collateral effect from MJ nostalgia in the mainstream media (which I can't understand but that's a whole different topic...), but perhaps we can plan better and give her a shot for at least another top 10.

Out of curiosity I recently visited the site of the Master of the Charts, Mariah Carey: mariahdaily.com, and man I should say that they were preparing like a military strategy times 10. Everything: links, banners, voting polls that are easily accessible... etc. No wonder this woman is one hit away from being catapulted to the stratosphere! Granted, Mariah's appeal is directed to the lowest common denominator of the masses and her fans seem to have absolutely no life outside fried chicken and downloading/requesting their idol's musc but I truly believe Madge deserves a wide audience in the US again.

I'm a teacher at the public schools in NY and regularly play Madonna's music in my classroom, most of my kids don't even know it's her but they groove to stuff like Give it 2 me or Beat goes on, the way I imagine thousands would if they would get the chance to hear it.

Can anybody make a plan here to start an efficient and practical network to get Madge on the radios again? C'mon! I'm sure we have some geniuses visiting this site every so often We have 2 weeks to do it...

Mariah's AMERICAN chart record is ALL they have. So let them be. But I do get your point. However, the people that have the biggest power to get radio to embrace Madonna (besides payolla) are younger fans and you can only imagine how loathsome some 'old' fans get if she does anything to appeal to that age group....

Guest ursaminorjim
Oh please. :scared:

THIS is harmless. Peace, love, and poop.

Okay, I know it's just a joke, but...this is kind-of awesome. :lol:

And hey - Madonna's released some pretty wonderfully experimental remixes in her time.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so, what are we waiting for?!

Latinbold...i see what you mean and i've previously suggetsted this on other fansites. It really is down to the fans to help make a difference. I'm from the UK and whenever shes got a single out, i try my best to request on US radio but obviously, i'm not entirey sure my requests are ever granted! Hope 'Celebrate' cracks the top 10 though, would be great :)

I don't want to be negative and rain on anyone's parade, but I worked for a radio station once and fans' requests have actually very little bearing on what they choose to play. They mostly ignore requests. Their playlist is based on some kind of corporate market research.

So if Mariah is being played more than Madonna, it's not because of anything her fans are doing.

I don't want to be negative and rain on anyone's parade, but I worked for a radio station once and fans' requests have actually very little bearing on what they choose to play. They mostly ignore requests. Their playlist is based on some kind of corporate market research.

So if Mariah is being played more than Madonna, it's not because of anything her fans are doing.

I don't really agree. I know someone who is the music director of a CBS top40/Rhythmic channel somewhere in the US and the phone requests have a huge impact on their playlist! Along with call out and the scores the song gets on music surveys that you can find on your local station's site or on ratethemusic.com

Especially, when 16-30 year old females call to request a song it is EXTREMELY important!!!

I don't really agree. I know someone who is the music director of a CBS top40/Rhythmic channel somewhere in the US and the phone requests have a huge impact on their playlist! Along with call out and the scores the song gets on music surveys that you can find on your local station's site or on ratethemusic.com

Especially, when 16-30 year old females call to request a song it is EXTREMELY important!!!

Lets all practice our fem voice and start calling :vanitybonet:

I hope she shoots a video for celebrate: and I don´t think she´s going to release a career spanning GH without a video, even if she´s on tour.To shoot a video is not to much time! she can use a few days off between shows, or even pieces of tour´s videos together...

i do that too, i play her in the entire school grounds, it's my way of MADONNA-fying everyone...

uhm... I hope they release the 2 new singles... Revolver is very commercial basing from the demos leaked...

uhm... Does anyone else here think that CELEBRATE will also be available in iTunes by July 28?

4 MINUTES were both released to radio and iTunes the same day...

JULY 28 - CELEBRATE

SEPTEMBER 22 - REVOLVER

There are many artists releasing 2 songs almost simultaneously to promote a new album...

I really think people give the LAMBS too much credit. They are not an all-powerful strategic group securing #1's for Mariah, even though they may be organized and *appear* formidable. If they had all this influence at radio, then how do you explain Glitter or Charmbracelet - FLOPS! In fact, "Through the Rain" barely made a dent in the Hot 100. Her second and third singles from E=MC2 didn't catch on either.

I really don't think there is much we can do to help Madonna at radio. If Timberlake's involvement can't get her a #1 on the radio chart, I really don't know what will.

Guest superman

im so happy !! thanks Madge for including REVOLVER on your new album and lets call for CELEBRATION!!

hey, by the way THERES NO MUSIC VIDEO FOR HER NEW SINGLE? ANY NEWS ? IF SHE IS MAKING A VIDEO? SHE IS ON HER CONCERT YOU KNOW!!

NO MUSIC VIDEO, EQUALS FLOP!! whats the point releasing the song?!!!

Guest superman

I heard some of her gay fans were upset because Paul O. didnt make the cut!! (they even assumed that Paul O single for release) fuck yeah!! who cares!! madonna knows best!! -